hurt

haken stories/drabbles!

'you came home,' hakyeon said; kind of surprised because he actually thought jaehwan would stay in the office cause he had so many things to do. but there he was, looking like he drank too much, his tie gone and hair so messed up. hakyeon wondered what caused jaehwan to be like this.


jaehwan then walked pass by hakyeon- which had never happened, even when he was drunk the least jaehwan could say is 'hakyeon hyung, my love!' and gave a peck on the cheek but now he was walking to the room like hakyeon didn't exist.


but hakyeon still smiled, he knew that it must've been so stressful for jaehwan and he knew his husband better than that.


'how's hongbin?'

'he went home from school quite late too, but he did his homework and slept.' hakyeon answered softly, trying to undress jaehwan to his pajamas. 'you should sleep soon.'


jaehwan promised he would take both hakyeon and hongbin to a carnival, and that was what hakyeon had been looking forward to. he had already packed so many things for the picnic, also planned to just sleep for a few hours before waking up to cook meals (jaehwan was the better cook but hakyeon knew he had to do it) and going to the carnival earlier because he knew lots of people will come. he was so excited for it.


the sound of the clock ticking and hakyeon took a glance, three am. it was already early and hakyeon hadn't been sleeping at all. jaehwan didn't seem like he was going to shut up sooner too. he kept mumbling nonsense and hakyeon was so annoyed.


'can i sleep with our son?' hakyeon suddenly asked, expecting jaehwan to not hear him.

jaehwan got up from his laying position 'no!' he yelled- which could probably wake up hongbin, so he decided he shouldn't try to do anything.


then there was silence. jaehwan had been staring at the ceiling for a while now, still hadn't really acted like hakyeon was there with him. but he suddenly rolled his body to the side, facing hakyeon's back. hakyeon noticed it and went to see his husband too.

'you know how pretty you are, right?'

'why all of sudden?'

'it's a fact'

hakyeon tried not to blush. jaehwan praised him often but he was pretty surprised over that.


'hakyeon-ah'

without the hyung- fine, 'hm?'

'you know what's the reason why i married you?'

hakyeon was smiling so wide already. 'what is it?'

'it's because you look like my ex-wife'

and the world came crushing down to hakyeon. of all the three years being together- that was the only time jaehwan had broken his heart to pieces, just by his words. he could probably not mean it but hakyeon couldn't take it. it hurt him too much, jaehwan hadn't been acting right.

and his ex-wife, the one who left both her husband and her 3 years old son just to debut as a musical actor overseas? jaehwan absolutely made no sense for saying that because he was obviously drunk and not in his right mind but hakyeon hated that woman, and hakyeon had enough.


inside the house a child was sleeping in his bedroom and his dad sleeping in the room next to his.

and there was hakyeon, who decided it was time to leave. 

 

 

 

 

----------------

SORRY FOr the angst 

I actually wrote this to practice my korean, it was really short whwn i write it in korean but i decided i should make it a liiiiiitle bit longer. and i feel like i should continue this because as i said i love haken i dont wanna let them have a bad ending. no sedeu ending for haken !!!

Also i have Loads of fics ive been wanting to post but i dont have any motivation to continue them lol sorry