all of sudden

haken stories/drabbles!

'lets break up' 

 

was something wonshik told him after a few minutes of silence between them, despite the whole cafe being loud as they could until the point hakyeon was about to leave it. he always knew quiet wonsik was never good, and it ended up like this. 

 

a five months relationship ended up like this. with them both in a cafe, sitting in front of each other with drinks in both hands. hakyeon arrived first and had ordered a strawberry cream frappe for himself and green-tea latte for his boyfriend, and he had never suspected anything after the trouble they got, because wonsik seemed to act normally and nothing had bothered him. a phone call he had with him that early in the morning was also something normal for them to have, a lot with i love yous and kissy voices, and how hakyeon texted wonshik, wonshik-ah, i'm here already 😙' after arriving there. 

 

but wonshik came, with a really cold expression and was quiet. he always came to hakyeon with a smile and a happy mood, and hakyeon wondered if something had happened. but wonshik was never like that if he had trouble with anyone else and not hakyeon himself. perhaps something would happen. 

 

'okay' 

 

was the only thing hakyeon replied. he couldn't read wonshik's expression and he knew wonsik felt the same thing.

 

'then, do well.' 

 

wonshik said his last words before getting up his seat and walked out of the place. 

 

'yeah,' 

 

hakyeon replied, hoping that wonsik could listen to it. 

 

 

hakyeon sat there in a while. the thing happened too fast but he still wondered why it still hadn't reached to him yet. 

 

'what should i eat..?' was what hakyeon thought instead of why wonsik wanted to break up with him. 

 

and it reached him. 

 

he felt like his eyes were burning, and he waited for his tears to flow out. 

 

 

'are you okay?' there came someone, sitting right where wonsik was sitting on a while ago. it stopped hakyeon, he surprised him- and he somehow felt the joyfulness he hadn't felt in a while. 

 

he's jaehwan. a guy who had been chasing him down when he was in college. jaehwan had left him to go overseas for years and that was how hakyeon realized that he had feelings for jaehwan. 

 

but to meet jaehwan after a break-up? wasn't really the best timing.

 

'i guess...?' hakyeon cracked a smile, 'what are you doing here?'

 

he didn't know jaehwan had left after sanghyuk told him about it when he wondered why jaehwan hadn't been following him in three days. and years had passed.

 

'i came back! it had been two years, you know, and i've graduated! don't you miss me?' jaehwan joked, and it was enough to make hakyeon laugh a bit and deny him. 

 

'c'mon, why don't we get some lunch together? i'll pay!' 

 

the smile jaehwan got, was an understanding smile, and he couldn't help but feel happy because it was rather unexpected to see him again. 

 

when they got up from their seats, jaehwan walked a little bit closer to hakyeon and gave him a little pat on his shoulder, and hakyeon was thankful for him.

 

maybe that was the best timing, after all.

 

 

 

 

---------♡

from this fanart, https://twitter.com/ravbins/status/769899543320154112 ♡ 

idk if it's allowed or not but... hahaha