nose

haken stories/drabbles!

it became hakyeon's habit to look at the pictures he had in his phone gallery whenever he was bored. but its different that time, where he couldn't really take his eyes of one picture. of jaehwan. he shook his head after realizing how long he had been staring at the picture of jaehwan smiling wide so he scrolled to find other pictures. he found jaehwan and jaehwan and this one picture of jaehwan pursing his lips for a selca pose. 'how is it gonna be like kissing ken?' hakyeon said, let the words slip out because no one was around. 
'you did already, hyung' hakyeon was seriously surprised after he heard the deep voice, and the footsteps coming from the back ad when he turned around, it was wonsik. when did he kiss jaehwan? he was sure he would remember such sweet memory. he wanted to curse so much, but wonsik probably knew him more than himself, so he let him know. he was still flustered though, he scrolled his pictures until it was showing his own selca. wonsik sat beside him, looking at his phone for a while before saying, 'that one pepero game.'
'but we didn't touch!' hakyeon protested, remembering how his lower lip was going to touch jaehwan's but even though he knew fans would like it if they kiss, it was still a broadcast. 'his nose was distracting us.' he remembered once again.

'so you want to kiss jaehwan hyung for real...' wonsik nodded at himself, 'maybe i can ask him to do that to you?' he said to hakyeon playfully, making kissy faces to his hyung that made hakyeon mad. 

'if you dare, kim wonsik!' he got up from the sofa and ran after wonsik who was running around the practice room to hit him. 

'okay, okay, okay i understand, stop it.' wonsik begged when hakyeon finally grabbed the collar of his shirt. it didn't stop hakyeon from hitting him, though. 

then they both heard one of the small rooms door being opened, revealing jaehwan.

hakyeon's heart stopped when jaehwan looked at him in the eyes. 'you want to kiss me?' 

reaising he was in a such awkward situation, he knew he should leave. 'oh no, gotta go. goodluck, hyungs.' and he went out of the practice room after hakyeon's grip loosened. 

hakyeon was still blinking. he clearly didn't know what to do. should he lie? or not?

'why do you think so?' he decided, hoping jaehwan would have nothing to say. 

'i heard you saying something about kissing, and then wonsik said about pepero game?' jaehwan heard it when he was finished singing a song, he heard hakyeon's mumbling and it took a while for jaehwan to realize what it was about. 'hyung, i've been in the singing room, of course i can hear.'

damn. he got caught again, this time by the said man. 'i was just curious, okay?' hakyeon tried hard not to sound so shy, pretending like it was nothing. 

jaehwan only chuckled a bit, before walking closer to him. hakyeon didn't realize he was also taking steps back until he was against the mirror wall. jaehwan smirked at him, 'let's end your curiousness now, then.' 

hakyeon didn't even know why jaehwan looked like he was challenging hakyeon. 

'o-okay.'  he nodded. seeing jaehwan smile and looked like he was trying to make fun hakyeon by closing his eyes, waiting for his kiss.

'so?' jaehwan asked, and hakyeon bit his lip. why do things happen so sudden?

he already did a kiss scene before they debuted, but this was different, he was more nervous and worrying if his nose would touch ken's and it would be ruined. he wouldn't have the first kiss with ken as what he had imagined. 

'tilt your head.' 

'it wouldn't be a pec-' hakyeon suddenly felt jaehwan's hand cupping his face while jaehwan's lips was pressed against his, and no nose bothering them! it felt good, hakyeon thought, but jaehwan seemed to not wanting to do more than a peck, and he wasn't really that disappointed.

'see?' jaehwan said after pulling off hakyeon. 'do it whenever you feel like it from now on?'

hakyeon nodded and smiled widely. alhough he knew he would probably feel like kissing jaehwan in the next second, it was nice that he didn't have to wonder anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

---------

i rly like kissing haken im sorry