Expect the Unexpected?

It Was All Real, Wasn't It?

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

"H-Hey Tao wait up!" I shouted. What is Tao thinking? Running off by himself?

Almost automatically, everyone starts chasing after Tao, who was already darting up the steps of the staircase. I mentally thought to myself.

"Tao?" Xiumin yelled as we also headed up the steps. No one replied.

. Is Tao dead? Is there zombies up there? Will I die? Pft- Of course not. Right?

"It's all clear!" I heard Tao yell back. Relief flooded my stystem, as well as my face.

The four of us made it to the roof top. We noticed Tao standing there, looking off in the distance. Looking oh-so aesthetic. Wait, that's something tumblr people say all the time. Come to think of it, will I ever get to go on social media again? My answer: Most likely no.

"Tao! What were you thinking in that crazed mind of yours! Running off like that!" Kai practically screamed.

"....."

"Uhg, Kai shut up, you're gonna attract them zombies." Chen smirked.

"Now what do we do?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah...." I softly said. But at the same time, I was looking around. Wait. Where did Kai run off to? I noticed Kai crouching over the side of the building, immediately getting up to shout something.

"Hey guys! I found a ladder down!" Everyone ran to Kai, who was looking quite proud of himself.

"Good. We can go down....And by the looks of it, doesn't seem like there are any zombies." Tao wisely said. I gulped, for no reason. 

I grasped the strap of my duffel bag tightly. So much in just one day. So, I'm going have to get used to this huh? Reaching for the zipper of my duffel bag, I open it, grabbing out a chocolate pepero. Then I start snacking.

"Baekhyun you fatass, you're going to get fat and all the zombies will want you!" Kai joked. I pouted and glared at him, not arguing though, knowing it won't do anything.

"I'll go down first." Tao announce, after taking his first set down the ladder, causing it to make a loud creek.

"I'll hold the ladder." Chen says while rushing to hold the ladder.

 

 

"Uhhg, we're finally off that ladder, it scared the outta me." I sighed out once everyone got down the dangerous ladder. Yes, it was dangerous, it was like that one time I got off the training building. Then I looked over Kai's shoulder- "WOAH HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS!"

"What? What?" Kai asked.

"KAI, THERE IS A MOTHER CLUCKING ING ZOMBIE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" Kai's eyes widen as he flips his head around only to be face to face with the zombie.

"HOLY !" Kai yelled pushing the zombies chest and backing away, causing his to trip and fall on his . "SOMEONE! DO SOMETHING!"

But, right after Kai yelled, Tao, suddenly came in like a ninja, running all ninja like. He ran to the zombie and stabbed its head, the zombie automatically falling down, lifeless. As if it was never alive to begin with.

"I almost died." Kai huffed.

"All you guys did was screamed! That's why you guys wouldn't survive." Xiumin says while shaking his head.

"Hey! We'll learn, time is on our side." I argued.

"Yeah, time will also kill you." Chen rolled his eyes at me.

"Excuse m-"

"You all shut the hell up. We need to keep moving." Tao dead-panned. Everyone nodded, Tao had automatically because their leader.

Tao began leading us somewhere. Not anywhere in paticular, just somewhere.

We walked miles, miles and miles. Avoiding zombies the best we could. We didn't even know where we were going. All of us just kept walking. Then I suddenly heard a voice. A similar voice. A deep voice. I had to follow it.

"Baekhyun! Where you going?"

"I hear something-" Chen grabbed my wrist.

"Don't go. You know what they say, curiousity killed the cat."

"But then they also said, satisfaction brought it back."

"Just don't go Baekhyun." Chen looked at me with pleading eyes. I couldn't say no.

And so we just continued walking. We were at a neighborhood. It was all deserted. All houses barracaded. Not a single hole. Not a single zombie either. Though we kept on walking. Even if there happened to be a chance that there were people inside the houses, I doubt they'll let us in. Suddenly, a walker appeared out of no where. But...it was a child. A child walker walking alone- wait no scratch that. Suddenly another woman zombie came following after. They must've died together. Mom... Xiumin grabbed out his silencer and shot the zombies, straight aim, smack on the head. The both dropped dead. (get what I did there? ;) Well, do you?)

"We've been walking for hours, the sun is setting. We need to find refuge Tao." Kai announced. It was true, night fall was coming. And I know for a fact, from my knowledge from zombie movies, that it is much, much scarier and dangerous at night time.

"....Okay, we'll break into one of the houses. There most likely a chance the people inside are dead and are zombies. We'll take out the zombie or zombies and reside in there for a while, at least till everyone is well rested." Like always, everyone agrees.

Tao leads us to a house, after leaning in and listening what's inside. He concluded there were at least two zombies. He amazingly broke the barracaded door and stealthily killed the two zombies. Wow he was right. I checked the whole house, and there was no more zombies.

"This is a good place. Barracaded well...as well as stocked. There are three bedrooms. Two in two and one in the other.

I got roomed up with Kai. Xiumin went with Chen. And Tao went in the last bedroom alone.

 

"Uhg, finally a bed."

"Too bad you have to share with me." I say while sticking my touge out.

"It ain't so bad, atleast we know each other well." Kai sighed as he put down his stuff and jumped on the bed.

"That is true...Wait, come to think of it, this place has a shower! I brought shampoo! I can take a shower!" Kai's eyes lit up at my statement. I can tell he wanted to shower as well.

"Oh damn bruh, I have towels! I'm taking a shower after you then!" Kai went to his bag and pulled out several towels.

"I want the beige one!" I love beige. Beige is my favorite color. It just looks so creamy, and reminds me of coffee.

"Sure." He tosses the towel at me.

"Hey Kai..."

"Yeah Baekhyun?"

"You don't happen to have a water bottle right?"

"Yeah...why?"

"I forgot to pack water."

"You stupid dip." Kai hands me the water.

"I love you too." I eagerly open the cap and drink half of the water. "You have more water bottles right?"

"Of course, I came prepared."

"Yeah, and no shampoo."

"Hey! Who would think of shampoo. In the movies, they almost never shower!"

"You said almost, so hah! I win."

"Whatever. Just take your shower already so I can shower."

"Okie-dokey my friend." 

I slung the towel over my shoulder, causing it to hand on my shoulder. And whilstled to the bathroom.

Finally, I'm a sweaty mess. Wouldn't want to sleep with Kai like this. He's also sweaty. Gross. Disgusting just thinking of sleeping with two sweaty men. Oh shoot. I didn't grab extra clothes. 

So I run back to the room, mumbling a 'I forgot my clothes' to Kai, while searching my duffle bag, finally grabbing a fresh pair of clothes.

Tonight, we shall feast shower!

 


 

Oh yeah, so if you guys didn't know, I made another wattpad account. I'm creating this story on wattpad as well! Here's the link and my username: jonggayforyou .