Unexpected...

It Was All Real, Wasn't It?

 

 

 

 

 

Tao's POV: (yes, a change of POV...*smirks* )

 

I was just entering the kitchen, looking for a snack, then I see a half- Baekhyun running to his room, then running back to the bathroom with clothes. He's going to take a shower with no shampoo? Strange, but I guess everyone wants to have a shower - shampoo or not.

I shrug, looking through the cabinets, until I found a can of peaches. My favorite. No one know this though. I walk back to my room, with the holy peaches. Once I go in the room, I open the lid with a knife, after which engulfing the peaches. Not too fast, but not to slow either. I wanted to savor the peaches. I haven't had peaches in a while.

When was the last time I was with my group? I don't remember. Kris was a crazy mother-er. I look back at my past memories.

Ever since I was little, even as a baby, I was an orphan. I heard my parents did the thing in the movies, where you leave the baby in front of a house. Yeah, I was that baby. My parents left me in front of an orphanage. That's where I lived all my life, for 17 years. No one wanted to adopt me, as I looked to imtimidating.

The day I turned 18, the zombie apocalypse started. That was when the orphanage was over run by the walkers. I was one of the few that survived. Along with some other orphans who were older than me and left me.

That's when I was found by Kris. Apparently he took a liking to me. But the thing was, I was not sure of my own uality. Yeah, I did go to school, but I was always ignored by the other students. So I joined his group. I got food, I got saftey.

That was...until Kris started to get a little more.....yeah. That was when I felt my saftey go away. Anyways, I left the group after a week of joining. Why? I explained this already. Though, Kris, the leader, I noticed hurt, injured, or even killed innocent people if they get on his slightest nerve. Yes, he was a man with terrible anger issues. One that I couldn't handle.

I was skilled in wushu, giving me an upper hand with defeating zombies.

Days, weeks, later, I find myself attempting to break in a grocery store. Everything else was the past, as I'm working with the group right now.

I jump on my bed, enjoying the comforts of home. How long will we stay here? We'll stay here once we're almost out of stock.

"Wait...I have no more peaches..." I realized I muttered that out loud. So I get up from the bed and go back out.

 

"Hey Tao, you gonna take a shower?" Kai asks me. He was wearing a white wife beater, and some shorts. Baekhyun was wearing a T-shirt and some shorts as well. Both had a towel around their necks, their hair dripping with water.

"You both took a shower? How about Chen? Or Xiumin? We don't have shampoo...Was there shampoo in the house already? But the last time I checked there wasn't any..."

"Okay so shush for a bit." Baekhyun says. "Chen and Xiumin barely finished their showers, while you were cooped up in you're room for about an hour or so I believe. And also, to answer your question, I brought shampoo. So...You can take your shower now."

Kai jogs to his room and comes back with a dark blue tower and throws it in my face. "Okay..."

I walk to the bathroom, turning on the lights and shutting the door behind me and locking it.Only when I entered did I remember my fear of showering alone. But I can't tell them, I gotta keep mt cool image I established. But I can't shower alone.

While standing there, I remembered how exactly I got this trauma.

I was in the orphanage. In the bathroom. Alone. When the shower curtains began moving by themselves and the lights began flickering. I was only four at the time. I remember sitting down and crying until the owner of the orphanage scolded the kids who pulled the prank on me. Yes, the older kids at the orphanage thought it was funny and decided to prank me, not thinking that it'll give me a traumatic experience. And that's how I got my trauma.

So, I made up my mind and went back out. Because One, I forgot to grab extra clothes. After I grabbed the clothes, I went to the living room, were I saw Baekhyun and Kai watching TV on the television, on a low volume.

"U-um...excuse me..?" Ah, curse me for stuttering. Baekhyun paused the TV, and both of the males turned to face me.

"Yes Tao?" Kai asked.

"Is there anything wrong?" Baekhyun asked me, concerned.

I figited on spot and with a low voice, "Can one of you guys shower with me...?"

"What?" Baekhyun said.

"Can one of you shower with me?" I said a bit louder, a little embarrassed.

"Why? Is there something wrong with the bathroom?" Kai tilted his head.

"N-no...I'm...s-scared."

".....Wait what?" Baekhyun began, obviously surprised.

Kai stared at me. "Are you serious?"

"If I wasn't serious I wouldn't be here!" The two males looked at each other. As if debating who should shower with me.

Baekhyun raised his hand. "Okay, I'll go then." I nodded and went to the bathroom, Baekhyun on my tail.

 

"Okay, now look away." Once I was sure Baekhyun was turned around, I stripped and entered the bathtub. "Don't leave me, only until I'm done."

"Yeah, I know."

I finished and changed, Baekhyun left the room. I left the bathroom and entered the living room again. This time, Chen and Xiumin were also there.

"Is anyone hungry?" I ask. Everyone just nods. "No one is allergic to anything right?"

"Just peanuts." Kai answered. I nodded back.

I entered the kitchen and looked in the fridge. Thankfully there were eggs. So I pulled out the eggs and looked in the cabinents, graabing out rice and a pan. I cooked the rice, well waited for the rice to cook in the rice cooker.

I the stove, placed the pan on top and put oil in the pan. I cracked the eggs in a bowl and mixed the eggs while adding some salt and pepper. After the mixing was done, I began to cook the eggs, pouring the egg mixture in the pan.

Once the eggs were cooked, I placed them on a plate.

"Everyone! The food is done." Everyone entered the room, looking at the eggs.

"Wow, you can cook?" Chen asked. All I did was nod.

 

That night, we ate eggs.

 

"What do we do now?" Xiumin asks.

"We stay here until were almost out of stock, then we leave this place."

"That's all?"

"Exactly."

"So-" Xiumin was interupted by the doorbell ringing. Over and over. Making it annoying.

"Who the hell rings the doorbell in a zombie apocalypse?!" Kai yells to no one in paticular.

"I don't know ask someone who knows." Baekhyun talks back.

"Okay first we need to know who it is, It obviously can't be a zombie."

"You never know..." Xiumin remarks.

We walk to the door, with me in the lead. Everyone behind me was being scared. We stopped in our tracks when we heard voice.

"Taehyung, why are you still ringing the doorbell! This is a zombie apocolypse!"

"But Namjoon! You never know~"

"Das right Namjoon, there could be people for all we know!"

"Hoseok shut it."

"Seokjin, why you gotta be so rude! Dont cha know I'm huma-"

"Jimin don't sing."

"Can't we just break down the door?"

"Jungkook son't be stupid. That's rude. You gotta ring the doorbell."

"Namjoon you just said before-"

"Yoongi. Don't-"

I couldn't handle how stupid they were begin, so I just opened the door.

"..do that to me....." There was seven men. There was a blonde, two browned haired men, one carrot hair, and teo black haired. Plus one red head.

"Well hello there." The carrot said.

"Hello~ It's me-" Baekhyun started to sing.

"I was wondering after all there years you-" The brown haired with kind off heart shaped lips began to follow.

"Hoseok, don't sing."

"Okay, so ignore all those idiots please. I'm sorry about them, I'm Seokjin, the blonde is Namjoon, the orange is Taehyung, the red is Jimin, the black haired is Jungkook, that brown haired one is Hoseok and the other is Yoongi. And please, don't use code names, we didn't use it so we have the right to know your guys' real names."

"...Why are you here?" I just ask. Not going to tell our identities until I know why they're here.

"Well...Now that we know there are people living here, we were wondered if we can join you group, you guys seem nice. And, we don't have bad intentions. We came here looking for a group to join. We have more food. And other stuff. Please let us join. And let us in. There's a zombie apocalypse and I don't want to die." The one identified as Namjoon answered.

"They seem nice." Xiumin whispers to me.

"Should we let them join?" Chen asks me. I turn around to my group.

"Raise you hand if you want them to join." Everyone raised their hand. I turn back to the others. "Okay come in, think of yourselves officially in our group. We shall introduce ourselves inside."

"Thanks so much." Jungkook says while bowing down.

"No prob." Kai says.

Once everyone was inside I closed and locked the door. I should barricade later.

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: I'll be changing POV's each chapter and yes, BTS is officially joined in this story. Now you know this is a y story. I know this short but I like it. Please comment? Just do it. Please.

 

 

 

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)