Operation No. 8

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

ANNYEONG! 

It's been a long time now ! I'm so sorry for the very very late update , I have to study for my qualifying exam this april. Huhhbells.

_

Ahreum awkwardly smiled at the two handsome creatures in front of her while Krystal was on the counter having their orders. It was hard for her to digest the situation especially when she’s in her current situation. Her low self-esteem is actually pushing her down, to face two good looking people is actually tragic for her, much more when it’s guys. She couldn’t help but overthink, what if they are actually judging her.

“Ahreum-ssi is probably curious why I am here,” Mingyu gently said, as usual, he’s showing off his class rep personality.

The thought of what happened to them made her crinkled more. She can’t afford to look him in his eyes, too afraid that maybe she’ll see his regrets touching her lips .

“Ki-Kinda,” She awkwardly chuckled, the wound on Mingyu’s lips kept distracting her .

Wonwoo on the other side silently observed them conversing, he stared at how Ahreum is reacting when talking to Mingyu.

“I was supposed to meet Joshua-hyung’s girlfriend,” He shortly explained.

“Ahreum,” Ahreum was startled hearing Wonwoo’s voice, she averted her eyes on him.

Everytime she looks on his face it made her question herself more but what’s more depressing is how the people inside the coffee shop is looking at her. It’s as if they’re judging every piece of her meat when infact, no one even knows her name.                                                                                                                                

“Yeah?” She nervously asked, his voice made her heart beats faster than the normal. She actually felt worse than the normal.

He touched his lips and looked at her with serious eyes. And it made her more tense, thinking what would he think the moment he knows what actually happened. She covered the wound with her hand. She kept stealing glances on Mingyu but Mingyu on the other side is avoiding her.

‘Maybe, he’s regretting it now. ‘ She thought.

She removed her hand from , trying to compose herself.

“I-I actually-“

“Unnie, I ordered a milktea for you, is that good? “ Krystal cut the awkward conversation and sat beside her.

She can read the mouth that kept whispering

‘Look at that , what a relief, I almost thought that the ugly girl has two boyfriends, she might be just a friend’

She tried to alter her attention and focus more on their conversation. These days has been hard for her.

 “Yes, thank you.”Ahreum smiled .

_______________________

After changing with a simple sweater and skirt, Nayeon sat on a bench just a few meters away from the coffee shop, the feelings was still fresh to her. She just met someone dear to her in the past, she clenched her fist unknowingly.

“They must be happy now.” She whispered.

“Who’s happy?” Nayeon was startled with the sudden arrival of his 5-day boyfriend now. She looked aat what he brought, it was a plastic bag with a bottled water and two packed of red bean ice cream sandwich.

‘Joshua is as perfect as what the rumours say,’ she thought. That was why she chose Joshua as his 16th boyfriend, it was because he’s popular. It was hard for her to get his approval of dating her, but Nayeon knows how to play the game well. In the end, Joshua agreed to date her for 3 weeks.

Joshua sat next to her and proceeded handing her the water and the ice cream.

“Thank You.” She smiled.

“Don’t thank me, It’s my job as a boyfriend.” He smiled back.

They both opened and started eating their ice creams.

“What’s your plan?” Nayeon paused with what Joshua said, she looked at him who was looking straight afar.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“I know you more than you think,” He chuckled.

The look on Nayeon’s face is indescribable, ice cream started spreading on her hand and he noticed that. He grabbed her wrist and her ice cream to prevent it from dropping on her.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you Nayeon-ssi, I’m actually deeper than what you know.”

“Wh-what exactly do you know about me? “

“Not everything but something,” He smiled. “I haven’t said my proper greeting to you by the way, Please take care of me.”

----------------------------------

“Uhm, Krystal.” Ahreum said trying to get Krystal’s attention.

“What is it Unni?”

“Why are we even here? “ It actually confused her why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter