Operation No.7

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 PLEASE TAKE THIS POLL !

 

<p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>

____________

[Ahreum's P.O.V]

I managed to reach the door of my apartment. Dumbfounded. Shocked. Incredulous. None of these words exactly describe what I feel right now. I threw myself on my bed facing the blank ceiling in my room .

Vivid pictures kept ringing in my head, in much annoyance I started acting like crazy. I shook my head frantically and thumped , smacked , every part of my bed.

/flashback/

Mingyu is staring at my mouth ,Or was it my braces, when suddenly he grabbed me by the neck and all I remember was his softy (A/N:yet y) lips touching mine. It didn't come to me that he was already kissing me.

All I can here is my beating heart, saying dub dub dub dub. Is this true? Is he really kissing me ? That's what I thought. I didn't know what face I was making that time , All I remembered is I staring on the wall behind him.

I felt him moving away slowly , but I still froze at the moment. What made me awake was the very first word that he said.

"." I woke up with the sudden realization.

"Eh ?"

"You just injured my lips ,” he said while rubbing his lips with his wrist.

My jaw dropped with his conceited declamation, it’s just that , I’m the victim in here but he is telling me otherwise.

“WHAT?!” I was almost shouting when I said that .

“Your braces hit my lips , look there’s blood ,” he leaned closer and it confirmed that his lips is bleeding indeed.

“Gosh , “ I did a major face-palm in front of him.

He’s actually playing the victim in here when in fact he’s a big culprit. He just stole my first kiss to top it off , we are not even in love with each other ! I like someone else ,and I don’t care about him!

“I can’t believe you . You just stole my first kiss and you are telling me it’s my fault.? I know I’m ugly , I’m not someone’s type ,and if I even tell the whole world about this they’d write a headline about I , you, but Kim Mingyu , you can’t just step on me like a sore loser ,go kissing me and telling me that it’s my entire fault !”

“It was yours!” It disturbed me how our perfect class rep is acting like a child in front of a classmate , why can’t he just accept his mistake like what Steve Harvey did.

“How did it become mine?! “ I know it’s childish for me to act on his childishness, but it annoys me how he can be so sure that it was my fault. He paused for awhile avoiding any eye contact. I know he was thinking.

“You talk too much. “ he added.

I wanted to roll over the floor with what he said. It was the first time to see his VERY IMMATURE side and it boils every part of my body.

If it was another gangster , I could have been slapped or even smacked just to stop me from talking, there’s no way a handsome guy like him would dare touch his precious lips on mine. He is either crazy ; he might not know how crazy it was for someone ,or a born womanizer ; he kisses everyone but boys. .

“You are crazy . “

I intentionally bumped his shoulders on my way out from the warehouse.

___________________________________________________

 

That’s it. KIM MINGYU IS BIPOLAR ,CRAZY  How can he hide his egoism ??!!

I covered myself with the big pillow and buried it on my face to prevent myself from breathing.

I threw the pillow on the wall and felt a stingy sensation on my lips. I went to the mirror on the top of the table just across the bed. I examined my lips and found a hardly seen open cut wound on the very right tip of my mouth.

“Geez, look at that! I’m also a victim in here , physically and emotionally ! “ I said to myself trying to comfort me.

I got this guilty feeling tho, his mouth bleed but mine didn’t .

“Is he even treating his wound ? , geez. Why am I feeling guilty ?! It’s not your fault Ahreum . You shouldn’t feel guilty over that. You should feel guilty in behalf of my future husban."

[Third person’s P.O.V]

It was past midnight , when the girl sneakily entered the condo unit . She can’t make noises or else she’s gonna get a word which annoys her the most.

She succeed entering the room without making a fuss. The lights and she realized that this isn’t her day , what she meant is midnight.

“Where have you been ? “ She saw Soohyuk sitting on the sofa , obviously waiting for her explanation. Soohyuk stood up and walked closer to her.

“Hi oppa!,”She said in English which made Soohyuk conclude that she is drunk again. She pecked on his lips and smiled at him but he remained impassive .

“When will you stop acting like this ? I’m still your brother . “he said in a serious tone.

“Brother ?” her smiles instantly changed into smirk. “You stopped being my brother years ago. The day you chose to be part of that rich family instead of staying with our sick Mom. You let her rot on her death bed and then you agreed with YOUR FATHER in sending me to U.S. We’re basically strangers to each other right now. A man and a woman. Who knows something might happen between us .” She chuckled.

Hearing her sister saying something obscene got him infuriated. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her off.

“Nayeon ! Wakeup ! Why can’t we just go back to the old times ?”

“Old times ? Wait, Let me think, “ she said sarcastically.

“Ah ! The old times ! I actually remembered , your so-called father sponsored my study in a very elite school with your so loving sister named Ahreum.”

“Nayeon-ah.”

“There’s more. I do remember ! “ She was laughing hysterically. “You really cared for me then ! Telling me to stop liking a guy ! Telling me to give way to Ahreum.! That was actually funny ,because as far as I remembered , Ahreum liked you that time and you liked her. I got confused too ,why would you push Ahreum to someone else when you actually like her ?! You were too obvious! “She continued laughing.

“Please stop now.” He pleaded.

“That very look of yours is far different when you look at Ahreum. You know what ? I sometimes wish to be so ing ugly like her. She is so lucky , she is rich , and she’s even surrounded with good looking guys. I can just do plastic surgery at anytime. Unlike me , Yes , boys are after me, Yes they call me pretty, but I lack of something. I LACK WITH EVERYTHING ! “

“I’m so sorry.” He simply said.

“Nope. Nope. “ she laughed.“I’m actually enjoying my life right now. Free food , free living expenses ,free education and a part time job . I like it. I also love how boys are after me , how I change boyfriends every 3 weeks, how I can drink. “

“I’m sorry.” He actually doesn’t know what to say but he really felt sorry.

“Don’t be , It’s natural ,with my good looks ?how can boys not love me ? But here’s the best part .”She chuckled. The room was fil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter