OPERATION No.4

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just days ago ,I've been living my normal life like how it used to be. My world changed since the day I fell on a devil's trap.

"Omo! You look different today ! ," Soyeon sat infront of me ,observing my face intensely. I looked at Soyeon half awake and gave her a faint smile before lying my face flat on my desk. My spirit is slowly leaving my poor body , I haven't slept for days doing schoolwork I wasn't supposed to do. Thank's to our class rep Kim Mingyu ,who hasn't stopped blackmailing me.

From head-aching student files to a simple dirt on his shoes , he keeps giving me tasks he's supposed to do !

Worse is , nobody even noticed that their so-perfect-prince-like class rep is torturing the oh-you-should-get-surgery girl in the class. And that's because he is fake!!!!

"Yah! Are you dead ?," It was Ara's voice. I looked up and it made her jumped a little. Probably startled with my face. "Tch... Your eyebags !" She sat beside Soyeon looking as if she just saw a horrific death scene in an apocalypse movie.

"You don't have to tell me ," I sighed. "That's why I kept telling you to go for it ," when ara says it then it must be the plastic surgery.

"Let's talk about that lat-" Their eyes suddenly grew bigger looking behind me and I know why.

" Good morning Mingyu-ssi, " they both said in unison . I knew it. I rolled my eyes and sighed. If they just know the real Kim Mingyu then they wouldn't be like this.

"Good morning , " I heard him said in a friendly tone. He passed by me and stopped right beside me . The look on his face make me want to spill his secret out , how could he look so gentle with a gruesome personality.

I stared at him amazed with his amazing performance.

"Good morning Ahreum-ssi, " i was left with my mouth opened wide .

Wow. Best actor of all time.

"Good Morning, "I faked a smile at him. He smiled back before walking straight to his seat which is at the very front of our teacher's desk. Yuck Teacher's Pet.

-

I was eating my lunch when my phone vibrated. My mood turned sour when i saw who sent me a message. Noneother than the almighty class rep.

-

From: PaboyahMingyuki

Go to the Student Council's office and get the student data files. HURRY.

-

I glanced at him and yes ,he was smiling at me. I would have thrown my phone at him if I want to be dead , he is lucky ,I treasure my life.

I don't want to throw my life with those delinquents.

The student council office is located on the ground floor that's why I need to go down all the way from the third floor. I dont normally do this tiring stuff ! My father won't even let me do this stuff! Who is he? WHY DO I HAVE TO FOLLOW ALL OF HIS ORDERS !!!

I accidentally bumped into a guy who was walking upstairs opposite of me. He was bringing some files and all of it scattered on the stairs I looked at him at his face seems familiar ,I can't remember clearly though cause he was wearing a glasses.

"I'm so sorry , " I said as i helped him pick all of the papers .

"I'm sorry too , " he said. I glanced at him again before handing the papers to him.

He really looked familiar. The round eyes he has and the ebony black hair.

The r-r-ro-und e-e-eyes. De-delinquent.

"GET HER !!!" Go-Gosh. Th-the g-guyy! 

"Miss are you okay? , " my hands were shaking holding the papers.

"Y-Yeah," my voice was stuttering and my hands turned cold. I handed him the papers before running down the stairs, carefully covering my face. Im doomed.

Mingyu is not alone in the school !!!!! I'm gonna get killed the moment those guys recognized my face. I reached the student council office, sweating.

How can i stay calm?

How can i stay like this?

I stayed infront of the office for a few minutes ,unsure what to do, the door went open .

"Hi? " the president , Joshua Hong, greeted me with a gentle smile.

"Our cla-class rep asked me to get some files."

"Are you okay?" He looked at me. "You're sweating alot."

"I'm good , "I smiled.

How can i be okay ? I followed him into the office , it was my first time inside it . I haven't had the guts to broke the rules yet.

The interior looks big and neat , and the president's table is filled with big piles of paper. I wonder how he manages to be at top in his class and at the same time being busy as the president.

"Jung Ahreum right? " he said while looking something inside the drawer.

"Ye-yeah."

"How are you related to Kim Mingyu? " he was already looking at me when I looked at him.

"Just another classmate."I said.

"Here," He handed me the files and smiled. "Thank you , I'll be going now . "

I walked towards the door when he suddenly spoke.

"You look troubled. You can tell me anything , I can help you ." I stopped walking with the thought of telling him all the things that I saw. I can't keep quiet forever. I can't be that person's slave.

I looked back at him and his eyes were telling me I'm safe.

"I actually have something to confess. " I said.

"Feel free , " he pointed at the chair infront of his desk. He sat down on his chair waiting for me to sit as well. I sat on the chair infront of him and started sweating again.

"Remember the reports and gossips around the school ? "

"The delinquents ? " I nodded. "What about it ?" I swall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter