Operation No.3 - The Story of Us

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

Sorry for the not so happy update , author-nim is quite broke  today ..hahah peace y'all.

-------

[3 yrs ago . ]

Ahreum was hiding inside an abandoned house just few meters away from her house. She sat alone in the dark room and started crying . Of course this place has been her best friend . In there she can be anything. She can cry ,she can laugh ,she can be a princess ,she can be pretty ,she can be everything without anyone judging. And in there she always forgets that she's been everyone's "UGLY".

The door suddenly opened and there her bestfriend came , the father in their pretend house.

"Yeobo," Wonwoo saw Ahreum in tears and he knew why. His pretend wife just got her heart broken with her very first love. He's been with her ever since , their fathers are best of friends after all ,not to mention their houses are just blocks away from each other.

"Yeobo~ ", She cried harder as soon as she saw her bestfriend. The one who's always with her , the one who never judge her and the one who always listen  aside from her first love ,her Soohyuk-oppa.

Despite the young age , Ahreum grew into liking the boy who takes care of her. She doesn't care about the age difference between them , what she cared about was how big the gap between them when it comes to looks.
And then ,she was broken . She just heard that the oppa she loved  got a girlfriend and she even met her that day.

He sat beside her and they both looked at the blank wall infront of them . The room was very dark ,they can hardly see anything.

"Why do I have to be ugly ? , " Tears continued to flow from her eyes.

"Stop crying , you'd look uglier if you cry ," he tried stopping her from crying. He doesn't want her to cry ,not the girl he has lingering feelings for.

She weeped even more with what he said. 

"You just called me ugly , " she said in big tears. She stood up and was about to walk away but then Wonwoo grabbed her hand .

"Kajima, " he said with a loving eyes which she can't see.

She sat back with Wonwoo's hand still intertwined with hers.

"I just can't imagine that Soohyuk oppa would like someone."

Wonwoo sighed heavily.

"Ahreum-ah , you're still a kid ,don't think about love right now . You do realize that hyung is way older right ? He might not see you as a girlfriend now, but I promise , he will ." 


"He won't , "She sobbed. "Don't try to make me feel better , I know no one will like me, Krystal told me that boys will always like girls like her! And I accept that," Wonwoo held her hand tighter. "That's why Wonwoo-oppa ,Yeobo,  when the time comes that you'll have a real wife , let me take care of your kids."

She wiped her tears and placed her head over Wonwoo's shoulder.

"I won't." Wonwoo whispered.

"What ?, " She yawned as she was sleepy , tired of crying all day long.

"Let me be the one you love , " he was nervous uttering those words, he knows that she would just make fun of him.

He waited for her answer 'til he realized that Ahreum was already sleeping. He smiled as he tilted his head to look at her more . He hasn't realized that he was leaning closer and closer until he felt his lips touching her warm and soft lips. 


-----------

They were staring at each other, unsure what to say after months of ignoring each other. The both of them know how Krystal would react if she sees them together ,that's why they naturally avoid each other even at school.


"Y-Yah , " Ahreum stuttered .

She sat beside him in the car both avoiding each other's eyes. 

"Krystal told me that you won't attend on my birthday , " he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter