Operation No. 10

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N] Hey guys, I just took the exam yesterday so i think I can update more. And I read my fic all over again , I kinda feel sorry for the errors , I promise to correct that. I hope you'd continue to drop some comments cause it really inspire me to do more. Hahaha. ___________

[AHREUM'S P.O.V]

Maybe I was overreacting, in the first place we were just strangers to each other ,why would I think that we’ve gotten closer. I got my lazy self from the bed and sat infront of the mirror.

“Heol~ I was this ugly?” I thought, maybe I actually forgot what it meant to have this face. The next thing I knew was , tears were falling from my eyes and my chest felt like bursting. I gently tap my chest and looked up in order to hold back these uncalled for tears.

I was taken aback when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw the person who stayed by my side every time , maybe just the right timing.

“Ahreum.” He paused and looked at me worryingly.

"I didn’t- cr-“ I wiped my tears , “cry or a-anything”, I sniffed.

I kept wiping my eyes with my bare hands until i felt a strong grip on the both of my arms.

“Since when have you made a gap between us ?”

It was the first time that Soohyuk oppa looked at me like that , for all the times that we have spent together he had always looked at me like a cheerful brother , the one that would cheer me on, but just now it’s as if I was looking at a man.

I was sitting on the sofa while oppa is getting a glass of water for me to calm down. His presence felt different ,or maybe it was just me ? Maybe because I haven’t seen him for awhile. He suddenly looked at my direction and I averted my eyes immediately.

Crap,I got caught.

"Here."

I took the glass of water from him and took a sip from it. He sat infront of me and looked at me.

"You can tell me what happened now, " he said.

I gently placed the glass on the table between us and place a smile on my face. Thinking about it again ,why did I even cry ? Was it because of Mingyu ? Why would i cry for that piece of . Now, now, cussing became normal to me because of him. Wait,by the way, why was I thinking about him just now ,that two-faced idiot, conceited , selfish and to top it all-

"Why are you just smiling ?"

Gosh. I haven't noticed that I wasn't responding to his question.

"Nothing really oppa." I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter