OPERATION NO.2

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

I just want to clarify things. Kim Mingyu is actually the class rep in Ahreum's Class / the president in her class only. I want to inform everyone beforehand that I wrote some parts as the 3rd person's P.O.V.

-


"Excuse me ? Jung Ahreum-ssi ? ", Ahreum was hiding beneath a tree few meters from her school when he heard someone calling her. She looked up to see who it was and it gave her a shock .

The boy is none other than the student council's president, Joshua Hong. 

She was taken aback by an unexpected greetings from a very important person that it made her jumped a little losing her balance . Luckily the dewy-eyed guy with a cat smile came into her rescue , his arm wrapped  around her waist and grabbed her from falling. They stared into each other eyes before she realized that she was too ugly for this kind of situation. She quickly distanced herself from Joshua.

"Are you okay ? , " Joshua asked her checking if she's not feeling well . He was actually checking the girl from the very start  while doing a student inspection like the usual as the president.

"I'm okay, " Ahreum said rest assured, just then she remembered the very reason why she was hiding. The thought of what happened yesterday flashed back into her mind. 

-

"You better keep your ing mouth shut ,or I'll kill you", he held her stronger and it hurt like hell.

The way she's in now made her think about her whole miserable life. It made her asked herself

"Will someone miss me if I die ?" 

She was struggling and fighting back yet she kept thinking what's the point of living . Her arms that was striving hard to escape suddenly felt lifeless. 

The weight of her body just made her stood still and left her waiting what will happen next. 

The sound of footsteps that made her felt fear again after a long time , became fainter and fainter. 

The voices that kept searching for her were no longer there.

The way he wrapped her with his arm was no longer as violent as before.

Her head kept telling her to run but her body moved on its own , instead,  her foot took a step backward and her body just turned around.

She got to see all of him , the real him. The real Kim Mingyu. The Kim Mingyu that everyone thinks of as perfect, is right infront of her unveiling his real identity.

 The man infront of her gave her a look that the Kim Mingyu she knew , would never will.

"Were you shocked ?"

If looks could kill , she'll be on her deathbed now. The way he stared at her felt like having been stabbed continuously.

"No." She lied. She stood strong infront of him and told him what was constantly running in her mind whenever she sees him in school. "I actually know that there's something more about you."

She can't read him . His eyes were too deep to dig in. The atmosphere is getting heavier and heavier .

"JOKE !" Despite the fear , she still managed to change the air between then even just a little. She smiled widely as she can , knowing how stupid the idea , she still believe that this is better compared with being serious as sh*t. 

His eyes squinted in disbelief. 

"Hey , " he said in a deep voice. It was deeper and manlier compared with his voice in school. He was gesturing her to come closer ,so she did. Just then , his hand grabbed her hand  and dragged her along.

-

Under the pitch black sky where the only lights visible are the shade of the full moon and the lamps around the streets , the sound of a speeding motorcycle evaded the area.

Ahreum thought that being able to ride on a motorcycle with a very handsome man is quite romantic , but she thought wrong. The feeling is undescribable that the only thing she could do to release all of it, is to shout . She doesn't care what she looked like anymore .

"Omg! Omg! I'm gonna die now! Appa!!!"
She was literally shouting all along . While Kim mingyu on the other hand is secretly enjoying the agony o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter