Operation no. 12

Plastic Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[MINGYU]

“Ye-Yes, can you guys go in first?” She was smiling at us but something is really weird about her.

I ended up following her outside, something’s up with her. She was looking down all the time. I hid behind a post few meters away from her enough to see what she’s up to.

‘Damn these mix feelings’ I thought.

She was just standing until three girls approached her, I couldn’t hear their conversation but one thing is for sure, they are not her friends, her face says it all.

‘I could tell she is scared but what should I do? I’m not in the position to in. If I move forward maybe I’ll just be confused more’

“! Speak! You want us to make you remember? Huh?” the girl in the middle was almost shouting that I can clearly hear what she was saying.

‘Hey, if they’re not you’re friends why don’t you just run away!!?’ I thought.

The girl in the middle raised her arms and was about to slap her, at that point my body just moved on itself. I was about to go in between them until I saw the girl in the middle patted her head.

‘! Do girls fight this way nowadays?’ I took a step backward and continued observing them. Unlike what I was expecting, they were getting friendly and smiling at each other. ‘I don’t plan to watch a girls’ reunion, better head back’

I turned around, facing the entrance. I saw this man who kept appearing in front of me, his existence annoy the hell out of me.

‘I wasn’t alone the whole time, huh?’

[3rd person]

The girl wearing sunglasses was about to head inside the venue. She’s more than ready, she made sure that this night will be the night that she’ll comeback into their lives. She caught a glimpse of Mingyu who was hiding behind a post.

“I wonder who you are looking.” He was startled and was kind of crept out with her as she was wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night.

’ I wonder why do I keep encountering weird people nowadays,’ he thought.

He looked at her from head to toe and realized that she was wearing the same clothes like Ahreum.

”Who the are you?”

She took her glasses off and to his surprise the girl was none other than the rude girlfriend of Joshua. She moved beside him and looked towards the direction of Wonwoo then to Ahreum. For a second he thought that she was sad but then she faced him and smiled.

“I didn’t think guys like to eavesdrop too.”

“What the are you saying? I’m not here to listen to their issues.”

“You like one of those girls?” she pointed their direction using her pouted mouth. “I can introduce you to them if you want.”

“So you also know that girl with the same outfit as yours?”

Her reaction was obvious, she paused for a moment.

“You also like that ugly girl? What’s so good about her?”

“I never said that I li-“She covered his mouth as soon as Wonwoo walked towards Ahreum.

“PSSh…”

 “Don’t you think that’s cheating?” she murmured.

Mingyu paused for a moment unable to comprehend what she was saying until he saw Krystal behind them

“They like each other.” She looked at him.

He brushed her hand off from his mouth and observed the situation without showing an emotion.

“Yah, want me to steal him for you?”

“If I remember it correctly you were so scared of him, what’s with the change of heart?” he asked without looking at her.

“Not exactly SCARED, just unprepared.” She said.

“Do whatever you want, I don’t really care.”

They saw Ahreum leaving Wonwoo behind and saw how disappointed he was.

“I was so sure you like her.”

 

“I don’t know…..  One thing is for sure, she’s like someone I know.”

‘And I have to careful not to get confused anymore,’ he thought.

 

 

[AHREUM]

I looked at myself the mirror after washing make-up off. ‘As I thought, I’m better off with this ugly face. I can’t just pretend to be pretty with that make-up’ Tears fell from my eyes and suddenly, I realized that these tears were not about my appearance anymore. These tears were for the man that I can’t like. I made sure that I was alone in the comfort room before crying my heart out.

“Wonwoo..hick…Wonwoo..hick.” I rubbed my eyes and look at myself again.”Mama! I’m so ugly huhuhuhuhuhu, Wonwoo, why am I so ugly? Why do I have single eyelids? Wa-why do I have crooked teeth? Huhuhu and pimples, it looks like I’m having my own galaxy on my face, wahuhuhuhuhuhu. Should I have surgery?  Wahuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. “

-

 

 

“Guys I’m back.” They were all having a shocked face the moment they saw me. Soyeon was sitting beside Joshua-sunbae that’s why I decided to sit beside Mingyu.

“Oh my gosh, care to explain what happened to your face? To your hair and everything? And wait,” she examined my eyes which were probably swollen because of crying. ”Did you cry?!”

I can see that everyone’s worried about me except for this guy beside me who’s not even looking at me.

“My heart-, Allergies! I have an allergy with make-up. That’s why my heart aches more than anything. I can be allergic with chicken and everything but makeup? Why?! That’s what I thought.” I lied

“Calm down Ahreum, wait for me here, I’ll get some drinks.”

“Excuse me too guys, I have to see my girlfriend.”

The two of us were left in an awkward situation. Why should I be alone with him of all people in this kind of situation?

“You became uglier than the usual,” he smirked but still not looking at me.

Normally, I’d get angry with him , sometimes I’m scared of him and one time I was sad that he didn’t talk to me but tonight I was kind of happy that he is talking to me.

“Sorry.”

There was an awkward silence; I thought he wouldn’t respond anymore.

“I overreacted, for the past days you’ve became someone like a fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter