Back Together- Part 1

Error Code N

After Hyuk and Hongbin reunitrd with Ken the three were catching up on what they have been up to during the past years when they didn't live toghter.

______________________________________________________________________

It was currently Wednesday morning and N had a moment of silence to himself. Ken had went to Hongbin and Hyuk's to do some more catching up seeing as they did not have enough rooms in their shared apartment. The three had invited N to go along to have a get to each other night but N insisted that he didn't want to go seeing as he was still felt as if he didn't know the two.enough to stay other at their apartment. Ken tried calling N a couple of times but it went straight to voicemail. Of course, Ken was worried about N so decided to head home at lunch after he said goidbye to his two cousins.

N strolled around the streets of Seoul and was plannjng on what pictures to take. Today was his alone day and he wanted to have some time to think. He had his music up and blocked out the outside world. He felt calm and content. Yet he could not be inspired by the livelihood of the city and felt no inspiration in taking any photos. Normally, Ken would have creative ideas and would spark up N's creativity too, but today was different and he felt as if he had lost a part of him. 

Later that day, Ken had bought some of N's favourite things to eat and he wanted to surprise N and he knew that N would not expect him to be home so early. Despite Hongbin and Hyuk being relatives he would rather spend his day with N, well actually he would rather spemd his day annoying N because that's just the way their friendship had always been. Ken was half way back to the shared apartment when he remembered that he had forgotten to buy something very important. Thus, he turned around and began his new quest. At the same time, N was sat in a coffee shop with his camera with him. The clock on the coffee shop wall read 12:30. N let out a sign and wondered where his day had been. He without a second thought left the coffee shop to go to 'his getaway'.

Ken arrived home to find the house was empty, it was rather unsual as N would normally be home at this time. But Ken just thought that N went out to get something. So he processed to prelare for N's surpirse. Ken was not the person to cook something with makkng a mess. Whenever he attempted to make a new recipe the kitchen would end up like some 4 year olds had a food fight. Even though this was true he did make decent meals, but it meant that N and to clean up afterwards because Ken was hopeless at cleaning up not that he was bad but he always seemed to make more mess than there was before. Ken liked seeing his friend smiled and he would get really panicky whenver N was slightly down, seeing as the red head was usually happy and smiled all the time. Ken knew that his friend needed a rest due to his health condition, he would always make sure that he was getting enough rest even if it meant he had to finish off the editing, he didnt mind though, if his friend was happy so was he.

N stood ln top of the hill, he was surrounded by a field of tulips and chrysanthemums. He always found peace whenver he srood here. Ir was a place where he cpd think a place where he could just relax. He stand down in the flowers and just closed his eyes and took in the smell and soumd of nature.he could hear the birds tweetinf and he could feel the wind brushing against his hair. He felt at peace. But he knew that this wouldn't last long and every winter the hill would get covered in snow but this brought out another beauty of nature. N opened his eyes, stretched and headed off home. 

N opened the door and he could see nothing but darkness. But what he could smell was burning.

'Ken... did you burn the pots again?'

'Nooooo.....' Ken said faintly but was nowhere to be seen.

'Thats like the 5th one, and you're always complaining that I break may camera. Its okay, I smell food, lets eat.'

Ken appeared out of nowhere as N the lights to the apartment. Even though it was still fairly early the apartment was quite dark seeing as the curtains were never open.

N was proud thay Ken didn't mess up the kitchen and did a dexnet job at cooking his favourite meal. And that was when Ken told N that he had invited Hongbin and Hyuk iver the next day so they could all get to know each other. N didnt know whether of not he was happy or nervous, bit was glad he could talk to Hongbin and Hyuk without feeling awkward. 

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So its been a while since I've updated. Sorry. I've just had a writers bloxk but here I am again. Originally, this chapter was going to be longer but I decided to make two parts to this. Which means there will be one more chapter than planned. Okay, so I wrote this on my tablet so there might be some errors. I know that I sometimes write out of character and that my story doesn't make sense sometimes, but it will all make sense near the end, hopefully. I hope you have enjoyed this small chapter and thank you for reading. I hope you are all doing well ^^