Theme Park

Error Code N

Guess who's back and with another chapter? Yep, it's me! Now that exams have finished I can return back to writing. Woop woop. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting and I shall.now let you down. ^^

______________________________________________________________________________

The sound of the theme back was enough to send people running away. Upon entering the theme park the 4 clueless friends shot death glares at both Hongbin and Hyuk, well mostly Hyuk as he was the one that planned everything. It was a sunny day, not a single cloud in the sky. The perfect weather.

Hyuk dragged Ken by the arm and insisted that they all go on the bigger rollercoaster that there was. Oh why did they agree to this? You could hear the people in the riding screaming, some because of the adrenalin and others from how fast the ride was going. It took some persuasion to get all 5 onto the ride but Hyuk has his ways. The queue to the ride was expectingly long seeing as it was the main attraction of the park, but it wasn't before long until they reached the front of the ride and you could sense the fear radiating from the 6 boys. There was no turning back and at this point, Hyuk regretted his decision and questioned why he even suggested this ride. And there they were, strapped into the ride and waiting to face his wrong decision. 

The ride began to climb to the tallest peak, and the adrenalin of the people on the ride beganno increase, at leak of the ride, it stopped for a bit allowing its fellow passengers to see the drop they were about to face. Without warning, the ride made its steep drop and all 6 of them screamed. 

When they got off the ride, they went to see the photos that were taken on the ride. Hyuk couldn't contain his laughter as the photo showed all that all 6 of them with the most attractive looks. You should hear both Ken and N sighing whilst Hongbin just pushed Hyuk blaming him for the unforgettable photo, Ravi and Leo just turned around and walked off not wanting to see the masterpiece. 

'Let's not go on that again, I can feel my breakfast coming up and I didn't even have breakfast.' Ken complained and proceed to walk towards a food stand. 

'Food already?' N questioned is flat mate.

'I need to regain my energy and plot my revenge on Hyuk for making us go on that' he replied pointing his finger and the ride they were just on.

Leo interrupted them and said ' yeah, I think we should get some food first.' 

So off went the 6 to go on a expedition to go find some good before they go off again for more rides and fun.

As soon as the food was finished Hyul dragged the 5 poor guys of to some more rollercoaster. 

After several ups, downs, and literal upside downs the Ravi had had enough of rollercoaster and by the end all of the group had somewhat lost their voices. They all decided to visit a small aquarium that was in the park. All of them agreed because 1) no screaming 2) no ups and downs and 3) no more nausea.

'I found Nemo!' Hyuk shouted with excitement pointing at the tank with clownfish.

'But have you found Dory?' Hongbin questioned

'Not yet, but soon old bean soon.' Hyuk replies as he returned to his search of fishes. 

It was 7pm so Leo decided to call it a day. Both Leo and Ravi took rather long to convince the other guys it was time to leave well, N had brought his camera and took photos throughout the day both foe memories and his project. 

When they finally arrived back at the brunet and red heads apartment they decided to call for a take away because cooking was clearly effort after a long day out.

Just when N was about to make the call he suddenly collapsed. He slowly lost consciousness and everything went black. All he could hear before he completely black out was the worried voices of his friends. 

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: So here is a hapter. Finally, after several months of stress and procrastination I am back and is some what stress free. This chapter is short, but when are my chapters long? I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you are having a great day ^^