Who?

Error Code N

It seemed as though N was constantly in and out of hospital. The nurse and doctors working there knew who Ken and N was by the amount of times N had been rushed go hospital. To this day, N was still unsure as to why he would just collapsed, his doctor, Seokjin didn't really understand either other than the fact that N was not at his best health. Seokjin had been N's doctor for so long that the two didn't even remember when they first met. 

Now laying on the hospital bed was N, only the soft rise and fall of his chest showed that he was still alive and breathing. At that moment he looked peaceful, like a child but all his friends knew that this was serious, they thought to themselves, is he suffering, is he in pain, the questions filled their thoughts as they say helplessly next the N's bed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Error they knew that not much time was left. Was it a mistake? Did they think things through? In the institute, chaos was present, people were frantically running around trying to find data, trying to find where things went wrong. Fortunately, Hyuk and Hongbin were kn holiday so took time off from work, or was it unfortunate. Though, even if they were there, they couldn't help, they had no input into the project nor did they knew it exist. All they knew was that they were in charge of checking over the mechanics of certain machines and made sure they were working properly.

The project had been out on hold for a year before they relaunched the idea and began the procedures again. With such a large project so many checks had to be done and a large quantity of people had to be hired. Maybe the managers should have planned this for longer, done more research and carried out more rest, bit with such high demand of finishing their creation many factors were over looked. The scientist knew that by ignoring these that some problems may backfire on them. But these were the risk that they were willing to take o finish what they had started.

In a large room with large glass windows, sat around the table were the most skilled scientist at Error, they all frantically tried to agree on, or think of what they should do next. Should they tell them the truth? Withdraw that project? Or should they leave it until the problem is no longer there? Leaving the problems was too much of a big risk and they couldn't allow any information to be leaked from the project of the institution. 

The room became silent as a tall male entered the room. He wore a white lab coat and looked as if he held a large amount of authority. In his had he held a white folder with 'Top Secret' stamped on the front. He walked over the table were everyone looked at him with anticipation. He placed the folder down and sat down in the office chair and said as he pointed to the folder he brought in with him, 'I have made a decision and this is what we will do'. On the folder, below the top secret stamp wrote: Project N.

____________________________________________________________

It had been 10 days since N had been admitted to hospital, the 5 friends took turns into visiting N and making sure that they were up to date with his health and when he would wake up. 

Chances of N waking up were looking slim and his friends began to accept the fact that he may never wake up. Everyday they would have a hope that N had woken up and that they all could continue to make memories together. 

10 days turned into 20, before long, it had been a month. From what the doctors had said, N was still healthy and that they think that chances of him waking up from his slumber had increased. This news to the friends were like when a child was given a sweet, they were relieved to know that they were not going to lose there friend just yet. Their time togheter was only short. 

Today marked the 40th day since N was kn hospital. The 5 friends decided to all visit N today. They were just about to leave then a young looking male knock on the hospital room door.

'Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin and I'm here to tell you about N's condition.'

______________________________________________________________

A/N: So here is an update. It's been a while hasn't it >< I do apologise for not update for like 3 months, but college had restarted and I had been piled on while a lot of work. But as Christmas is approaching I decided I would update for you all. I do try to make my chapters as long as possible but typing on a phone has its limitations XD. But I do hope you have all enjoyed this chapter. I would like to warn you all in advance, there are only 2 chapters left of this story.if you have any question feel free to ask. Hope you are all doing well ^_^