Back Together- Part 2 Continued

Error Code N

A/N: Hey again guys. So I'm back. I've noticed that there are giant gaps between each of the chapters so I do apologise for this. Everything shall be summed up in the lat couple of chapters. Brace yourselves. And here is the continuation of the chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'N?' The brunette said whilst the red head was concentrating on getting the final shots.

'Yes?'

'Do you ever feel like some stuff are not meant to be and how sometimes things aren't what they seem?'

'Yeah, I get that feeling too. What makes you ask that? Have you been reading those philosophical books again?'

'You know me so well. I'm glad I can spend my time with you.'

These conversation were common between the two. Ken would often read a book and later will ask N the most bizarre questions so N was use to the weird questions being asked here and there. With years of friendship also came years of hardship. N would often be in hospital during the time his condition was at its worse and every time he would think he would die and leave his friend behind. But Ken would always be there for him and look after him when he had no energy. N's condition had got better during the past 2 years and he was on the road to recovery. But due to his condition a full recovery can not be reached. N had been through many near death experiences, but he kept strong as he knew if he left that his anime loving friend could not fend for himself. He knew Ken was bad at time keeping and that he sometimes forgot to eat because he was having a 'marathon' of his favourite anime. From Ken's point of view N was perfect despite having flaws he could not fault the red head. Most people would say they were like brothers and how they were always seen with each. It was true. They were like brothers.

After the photo shoot this decided to return home before it was time to meet up with Ken's cousins. When they arrived home, another letter was on the floor and yet again was addressed to N. In addition to that, there was an unfamiliar letter which was addressed to a Mr Min Yoongi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Cha Hakyeon,

I am writing to inform you that you are required for another check up. We apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused. Due to some error that occurred recently, your results may have been invalid. However you do not need to worry, the error was due to lab and not the database so your information is still confidential.

Although this occurred, from looking at previous results your health is progressively getting better. I am sure what ever you are doing is correct and would advice you to continue these ways.

Once again, I sincerely apologise for this inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Kim Seokjin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other letter had been posted incorrectly. The address was for next door and certainly not them. Unless one of them were secretly hiding this Min Yoongi in their wardrobe or something. After noticing the mistake Ken posted it back next door. He didn't really pay attention to the letter itself as printed in the corner of the letter was 'ERROR' the print was extremely small and a average person would not be able to read it without a special device designed by Error themselves. Ken failed to noticed this. Yet Error was a secret institute, there were the odd employees that were allowed out on the building. However, these numbers were low and if you were the lucky few, you identity was kept secret and you were given a different name and a place to stay during the time outside the 'home'. 

Later that day. Ken and N met up with Hyuk and Hongbin after they finished of what they were doing and they were all enjoying catching up some more. N this time engaged in the conversation more as they started talking about the embarrassing things Ken has previously done. The list was endless and was indeed amusing to N to find out what Ken had did when he was much younger. About 1 hour had past and suddenly Hyuk spoke up.

'Guys, I invited Leo and Ravi to join us, is that okay with you?' he asked, well mostly N and Ken and Hongbin already knew about his brothers plans.

'It isn't a problem, but who is Leo and Ravi?' N asked

'You don't remember us?' The blonde said sarcastically.

'You guys are from the camera shop, right?' Ken questioned.

'Yes, yes we are.' Leo smiled and began eating the food as if he had always been there.

'So now that we are all here. let's go to the theme park.' Hyuk jumped up with excitement.

'....' silence was present 

'Old bean, why did you not warm us about this earlier?' Ken asked.

Hongbin held his hands up in defense and shook his head innocently. 

'Come on guys, lets go, And don't worry, I booked us in a hotel so we can spend time with each other longer.' Hyuk smirked as he danced innocently around the 4 clueless friends of his.