Christmas Tree?

Error Code N

It was currently December, which meant it was the festive season. Food, presents, festive fun and more. But for Ken it was definitely the food. 

The chilly season was noticeable as a visible cloud of breath was visible when Ken and N walked out of the apartment doors into the cold and frosty winter land the outside. Normally, they would buy the Christmas decorations a few weeks in advance to avoid stepping foot into the evil weather, but due to all the work they had to complete they had to delay the Christmas shopping, not like they actually enjoyed it because most of the time they would buy more than they should  in any celebration, let it be a birthday, the new year or just a small celebration, and no doubt this year would be any different meaning that they would return home with several bags of things they might not use. Even if they didn't use the things they bought for decorating they would usually take it to school or use it in their own artwork. This gave their artwork a distinctive character and is a lot different from the other students. 

The city was packed with people, it was around 1pm and most of the people were on lunch break. The swarm of people made it difficult for the two to maneuver in the centre and made if even more difficult to buy what they needed. Typically, when they had to buy decorations, they would write down a list and the two would separate to get the things on the list. This made the shopping experience twice as quick which obviously benefited the two. 

1 hour later N decided to call Ken to see how much he had bought on his list. It turned out the two were having bad luck since only a handful of the items on the list were actually bought. At this point, N thought it would be a good idea to have some food, lunch break was over which meant that there were less people and no longer a swarm of beast trying to buy the same thing at the same time. 

N being N, carried his camera everywhere to capture special moments, even if it isn't linked to the projects they worked on he liked to keep memories and sometimes he would take incredibly unique photos. He took out his camera and started to snap some photos of the very festive shopping centre. Ken was finishing his meal and waited until N had finished taking photos before setting off on the long journey of shopping.

Whilst N was crossing out things he bought on the list he came across a present that would be perfect for N, he entered the shop and asked a person working there how much the gift cost. It turned out that in the shop there were many more gifts that were similar so he took a while to chose between the vast amount of choice. In the end, he bought the present he saw first as it seemed to be the most suitable.

Ken had also came across the 'perfect' gift for N. Debating whether or not it was a good idea, he still bought it because he thought it would be funny. He thought about the pros and cons of buying the gift and cons won over pros so he went with it. 

The two met up after the long day of shopping. When they arrived home they began to set out everything to start decorating.

'Ken?'

'Yeah?'

'Where's the Christmas tree?'

'I thought you were getting that.' Ken answered as he walked over to his friend

'I thought you were buying it.' N replied confused.

In the end, neither of them were responsible for the tree, when writing the list the two simply forgot about adding the tree onto the list. Originally, they had a Christmas tree but Ken being Ken broke the tree last year because he tripped over the lights and knocked over that tree in process. To begin with the tree wouldn't have been broken but then N accidentally stood on the fallen tree breaking it in two. 

It was too late to go back out to buy the tree so they improvised and drew a tree on a piece of paper and stuck it on the wall. 

*Christmas Day*

'Merry Christmas N!' Ken shouted when he saw N appearing from out of his room.

'Merry Christmas to you too Ken.' N said whilst holding Ken's present and handed it to him. 'Hope you like it'

Ken opened the gift and found a collection of One Piece figurines. He thanked N and it was N's turn to open his present. When N opened the present he didn't know whether or not to laugh or cry because what Ken bought him was one of the best and worse present he had received so far from him. For what Ken had got him was a camera lens with his faces printed on it. N couldn't help but smile and thought he was sure to get revenge on him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you are all doing well. So here is a Christmas Special I hope that you enjoyed it. Depending on how much work I get done will determine whether or not I will be able to write another chapter before the new year, so if not, happy new year to you all ^ ^