Science

Error Code N

All you could hear was the typying, the sound of the room was filled with people typying on their keyboards. In the corner of the room sat the two newest employees of the science facility. Despite being young, the two had a lot of knowledge in the science department, especially physics. The two grew up not far from the facilty and when there was a job offer the two took it up and decided to balance out work and education. The work place also offered to pay for the fee for the two people so they did not have to worry about financial issues.

*angry beeping* The computer suddenly started beeping angrily and the blonde did not know what he did wrong. He turned to his friend with mass panic. 

'Hongbin, what do I do, what do I do?' The blonde panicked

On the other hand, the raven haired male was calm and turned over to his friends computer and typed something into the computer and the angry beeping stopped.

'Hyuk, what did you even do?'

'Nothing, I was doing my work and it just started to beep like that.' Hyuk replied holding hisbhaends up in defense.

'I'm seriously questioning how you even got this job.' The older friend sid shaking his head.

'Oh yeah, I'm meeting up with Leo and Ravi later, you want to come old bean?'

'I don't see why not, I mean it's been a while since we've met up, I don't even know how you even became friends with Leo, like how did it even happen? Such a strange person like you, making friends so easily. And don't call me old bean.'

'Sorry old bean, I guess I'm just better at making friends than you.'

'Yeah yeah, at least they don't think I'm weird.'

*later that day*

Ken and N were currently sat in a noodle bar and as per, N was waiting for the anime fantic to finish his noodles. In the beginning, they were going to eat sushi but at the last minute, when they were at the doors of the sushi bar Ken changed his mind making N rage from the inside. 

It was currently 3:30 meaning that N's camera should be fixed. The two returned back to the shop and spot Leo sat at the counter with the addition of two new people. One blonde and one raven. At first Ken thought he was seeing things but realised that the two new people were certainly not clones of Ravi and Leo. N walked up to the counter and Leo spots him and gets up to leave for the back room.

'Hyuk, I would like to question why you are searching pictures of kittens stuck in boxes.'

'Let me tell you old bean, look at this picture and tell me it isn't funny.'

Hongbin looks at the picture and Hyuk basically shoves the phone in his face and can't help but smile and shake his head and his childish behaviour.

'You should show Leo,I bet you he isn't going to laugh.'

Leo and Ravi reappears from the back room with N's camera. N was happy to see his camera once again, Ken not trusting N with the expensive equipment walked up to the counter and took the camera and placed it in his bag. And handed Leo the correct amount of money. 

'Leo, Leo, look at these pictures.' Hyuk said eagerly and shoved the device in Leo's face. 

Leo stared at the screen and then at Hyuk with a questioning look.

'Told you.'

________________________________________________________________

Ken and N arrived back at their apartment, when they opened the door, they found a letter on the floor. N picked it up and opened it as Ken closed the door behind them. The letter read:

Dear Mr Cha Hakyeon

I am writing to inform you about your recent health check up. From the test results I can gladly inform you that your health has improved and no further issues were found. I can also inform you that I have decreased you medicine dose as I decided that you do not require the amount you are currently taking. However, I would like to remind you that even though no further problems were found you are still required to be carfeul what you do and make sure that your blood pressure does not go lower that it already is. Fortunately, as decided by myself and my fellow colleagues, as your health has improved you are not required to attend the hospital so frequently. Though, do not hesitate to contact myself of the hospital if you see any dramatic changes.

Yours sincerely

Dr Kim Seokjin

N read the letter and smiled slightly and turned to Ken informing him about how his health has improved. 

'Ken, my doctor wrote to me saying that I don't have to go to the hospital at frequent, meaning that I can focus on this project with you.' N said happily.

'Thats amazing, I'm glad you are getting better, I don't know what to do without you. But even if you don't have to go to the hospital as frequent, look after yourself. Make sure you don't stress yourself out, I can't be losing you again.' Ken replied as he began making food.

____________________________________________________________________

Hongbin and Hyuk arrived back at the hostel that was provided for them. Hongbin was in the middle in deep thought and turned to Hyuk who was laying across the sofa.

'Hyuk, today when we went to see Leo and Ravi, you know the two people that came into the shop, I'm pretty sure one of them was Ken. I'm sure of it.'

Hyuk thought for a moment.

'Now that you reminded, I think it actually was.'

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Once again, I apologise for the late update. To say sorry I made this chapter slightly longer than the previous ones. This chapter was more of a filler to build up to the next chapter and to introduce all the characters. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. As always, have a great day ^_^