Chapter 3: Whats in your head

Tough love (T.O.P Fanfiction)

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 3: whats in your head

“I can’t believe she is doing this only for you” -Daesung whined, “[Y/N], can’t you make a few more sets for us too?” -Seungri asked, pouting.

“Haven’t you had your breakfast yet?” -Jiyong asked them playfully. 

This was what happened. Earlier on that night, Jiyong had asked if i could cook. We were lightly chatting about it when he said he wanted to try my cooking. Because he said, his taste bud was good enough for it. It was a challenge, to see if my cooking was really good. And you know, i just refused to lose to it. So i agreed and here i am, giving him a taste of my cooking. A breakfast set consisting of beef cheese burgers, complete with salads that i made from scratch, and topping it off with a perfectly cooked poached egg. Though god (and possibly T.O.P who managed to glance over while i was cooking) knows how much eggs i’ve wasted trying to cook it to perfection. It was tough, but i did it!

This was also the first time i’ve seen a hotel room fully equipped with a kitchen. Luxury life indeed.

tumblr_moqqdu3Lt11s8g7z7o1_500.gif

Originally posted by topsicecream

 

“Why are you smiling to yourself hyung?” -Seungri looked over at TOP, who was glancing over to my side. “Just wondering how much effort and eggs it took her to finish that dish” -He calmly answered, and drank his glass of milk.

“You’re just jealous that i get to eat it don’t you?” -Jiyong aggravated him further while walking away to the kitchen with the boys who finished eating their foods. Boys…. 

I ignored the boys and drank my own glass of water while i’m left alone with TOP again. 

“Jealous? Why would i be?” -He tilted and put his glass down, “Instead of eating the dish you made, i rather eat you instead” -He spoke so casually, as if it’s only for my ears to hear. “Don’t you think so, [Y/N]?” -He smiled looking over to me. Of course i fully understand what that means, also adding on to that, i un-glamly managed to spew out the water that was inside my mouth, out. Damn.

tumblr_mgpmtdP6Qa1rghipdo1_500.gif

Originally posted by allmylove2kpop

“What’s wrong with you?!” -I complained, while hastily trying to wipe off the mess i made. 

“Nothing’s wrong with me. I just wanted to know what goes on in that brain of yours” -He smiled casually. “Hm, but you’re not blushing” -He muttered to himself.

“You are crazy” -I looked at him with a straight face.

“Is there something wrong?”, “I think i heard a commotion!” -The rest started peeking their heads out.

“Jiyong-ah, I’m borrowing her for a while” -TOP said and just like that, he grabbed my arms and brought me in to his room. 

“Why?” - I looked over to him, who’s standing still once the door closes. “A boy and a girl alone in a room. What do you think will happen?” -He asked. 

tumblr_n8ff5vFj5u1s8shwho1_500.gif

Originally posted by hyuntwins

“If you’re trying to get me to blush, quit it. It’s not going to work” -I complained, “Also, if you’re thinking of the cliche pushing a woman onto the bed and pinned her down, i won’t be blushing either. Trust me on that” -I folded my arms.

“I love art and anything creative. Do you think i won’t have anymore creative and fresh ideas if i wanted to do that?” -He asked and walked away to a row of neck ties.

“Which one do you think will fit with this shirt?” -He asked again, and for once, i thought he finally asked a decent question. I walked over and picked out one for him.

“A neck-tie” -He said, “Have you watched fifty shades of grey?” 

“You’re so sick” - I scrunched my nose in disgust, “What are you even trying to do or prove here?” -I asked him, for the first time, curious to why he’s doing it.

tumblr_n6w194wKUs1skxc0ho1_500.gif

Originally posted by gdtopdream

“I called Yang Hyun Suk why he hired a girl to be a manager” -He started, “I surely don’t doubt your abilities, but i was curious about it. I didn’t get any answers from him though,” -He sighed, “And i asked Jiyong too, to which he said was a secret…. That made me even more curious” -He explained.

I sighed, so this is why? He could’ve just asked. 

Okay i take that sentence back. Not like i will share it with him. 

“Haven’t you heard that curiosity gets the cat killed?” -I asked, treating him like a small boy.

“I have. But i do know sometimes, at very rare times, the cat can win by its intellect alone” -He said, and swiftly with one move, he slipped in his neck tie around my neck. His face leaned so close to mine, leaving me in a paralysed stance.

“Hmm…” -He scrutinised my face, “You’re not entirely immune to guys either. So that rules out the possibility of you having no interest in guys” -He said, as if he was collecting his own data.

tumblr_my8guwv69D1s7nrp7o1_400.gif

Originally posted by 871104-choitop

“W-what…. how did you even derive-?” -I flustered.

“You’re blushing” -He said simply, and i couldn’t believe his words. I blushed? I actually…. blushed? “There’s no way-” -I started speaking… but my heart started pounding slightly faster than the usual. What is this feeling….

But his actions cut my words off, my mind went blank. He tied the template of the basic neck tie on my neck before he remove it and put it around his neck.

“I’m leaving” -I said, and stomped out of the room, angrily. 

 

To be continued…