Chapter 13: Date one

Tough love (T.O.P Fanfiction)

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 13: Date One

“I can’t believe you actually book the premier seats” -I complained, “It’s so expensive. It’s like a few times more compared to the usual price” -I ranted again, shocked over the price of a movie ticket. The difference between premier seats and the usual ones i watch. And there’s not even any arm bar between us. What was this that they called? Ah, couple seats. It was awkward.

“When a guy treats you to things like this, you don’t have to complain. It just shows how much he treasures you” -He pat my head, leaving me speechless. Yet, loved, at the same time. The irony.

The movie started rolling, and wait, what did we even choose to watch? The first scene are already them kissing on a bed? Hold on a second…. what…..

tumblr_moqqdu3Lt11s8g7z7o1_500.gif

Originally posted by topsicecream

 

With tension filled the air, it makes it even harder when i felt so aware of him being beside me, his hands slowly creeping towards mine… and taking it with his, resting it on his thigh. God damn…. his thigh. And the feeling of his hand entwined with mine… it felt Oddly weird, and different. The first time he took my hand the other time when we first met each other, i had no feelings to it. Yet today, it felt different. My heart started racing quite rapidly and i felt very conscious. What if my hands are sweaty? Are my hands too small? His hands are so large. These small details…..

 I flushed, beet red. It isn’t helping either, when our heads turned towards each other and our eyes met again. It was dark and hopefully he wouldn’t be able to see how red my face is, but i sure as hell could see how nervous he was. His Adam apple was bobbing up and down…. it was hard not to see it moving.

The scenes are still mostly loving, and intense. And i still wonder what the hell we are actually watching. Why haven’t i asked him before? 

Grabbing the ice lemon tea from my side that we ordered before - of which we argued at the counter for: 

*start of flashback*

“Hi, I would like to order two cups of ice-lemon tea” -I spoke to the counter person.

“I think one is fine though” Seunghyun budged in. What? 

“Why? You don’t want it?” -I asked him innocently.

“I want… i mean, i think one should be enough” -He rebutted.

“Just so you know, i drink quite a lot in the movie” 

“uhhhh” -The person started looking over between the two of us.

“Make it one extra large cup only” -Seunghyun decided on his own.

“What?” -I looked at him, as if he’s crazy.

“You’re so dense” -He looked at me, “You do get the gist right?” -He turned to the person who was preparing our drink. It’s a male and he nodded at Seunghyun sentence. Is it like a bro code or something? They smirked at each other.

*End of flashback*

I took a sip of the drink. At the end of it, we had decided on two straws. Initially he had wanted only one. But i was strongly against it. There was no way we are going to share it. It’s almost like an indirect kiss and i am sure as hell not ready for it, yet.

“You want?” -I offered him and he took it from me, sipping it.

“Try again. This part is sweeter” -He recommended.

Innocently, I took a sip of it. Huh, but It tasted the same? I gave him a skeptical look.

“Try again” -He said and this time i in more.

Talk about surprises, he leaned in and on his straw at the same time my head was ducked to take the drinks. Leaving me in such a state of panic when our foreheads touched against each other. Scrape that, it wasn’t even touched until he came nearer onto me. He smiled childishly. 

I pulled back immediately after realising the danger of this situation, only to see him smiling, and taking in my straw with his too. Him, ending up with two straws in his mouth. “Now, this is really sweeter” -He said, looking up at me innocently.

Ugh, ert! I scowled at him. 

But accepted my fate and drank it from the straw he had tainted his saliva with because i was so thirsty throughout the movie. There was literally, R21 scenes there! It got my body all hot and so uncomfortable i can’t even form a proper sentence after the movie ended.

*******

tumblr_mmuv2xSVcV1s7nrp7o1_400.gif

Originally posted by 871104-choitop

“How was the movie?” -He asked cheekily, after the movie ended and we were just getting up. I glared at him, not answering his question. He knows exactly what it did to me, i was so restless the whole time.

In an instance, his hands came over and slide to my shoulders, pulling me in nearer to him. “You’re so cute when you are shy” -He laughed at me. 

*******

“I’ll see you next week then?” -He smiled, after sending me home. I nodded and started walking away, 

tumblr_mgpmtdP6Qa1rghipdo1_500.gif

Originally posted by allmylove2kpop

“Oh, you might want to prepare yourself cause it’s not just going to be holding hands” -He chuckled and just like that, his car zoomed out into the dark night, leaving me speechless.

But expecting it. Damn, why did i even expect next week to come sooner? I cursed myself internally.

To be continued….