Chapter 11: One sign

Tough love (T.O.P Fanfiction)

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 11: One sign

T.O.P’s Point of View

“We’re going back to Korea, hyung, will you be okay?” -Jiyong asked, with the six of us- the BIGBANG members and [Y/N], in one van heading towards the airport.

“Why are you asking me that kind of question?” -I replied, scrolling through instagram; a little irritated that she let herself be so defenceless around five men here. How can a girl sleep so soundly upon hearing the journey to the airport will take about 1 hour, with guys surrounding her? This girl…

“Because BIGBANG won’t have that much schedules together and that means, you wouldn’t be able to see her that much” -Jiyong cooly replied. Sometimes i am glad he’s a sensitive guy, this way, he can match up to how i might be feeling.

tumblr_nxm6umvqp51qbquwzo1_500.gif

Originally posted by seung-

“I kissed her last night. On the cheeks. Twice” -I confessed, which made Jiyong eyes bulged and widened reflextively. 

“W-what hyung!” -He screamed-whispered, trying not to wake the rest up since only the two of us are up. “Then that means-”

“That made me even greedier now” -I put my head down, “Remember you asked what was my conclusion?” -I trailed, and Jiyong nodded, “I think i’m really interested in her” -I admitted, “Aish… i am so in deep trouble now” 

The same moment i expressed my troubles, was the moment her head bounced and plopped on to Jiyong’s shoulder, still, sleeping very soundly and peacefully. 

“Hyung-” -Jiyong looked at me, and did his universal hand sign of i-didn’t-touch-her-she-fell-onto-me-herself surrender. “I guess that reason is why she was so vexed last night” -Jiyong muttered to himself. Huh?

I looked over to her sleeping face again on Jiyong’s shoulder. And remembered the scene i saw when i woke up earlier on only to find Jiyong already talking to her on the table, and even rubbing her back. Sadly, i couldn’t hear what the conversation was about.

This girl, really.

“Jiyong-ah, change seats with me. I’m getting really irritated looking at this scene” -I pouted, and Jiyong chuckled, but agreed. That’s my bro!

tumblr_ntdjlphssP1ryk9p5o1_500.gif

Originally posted by choi-top-hyung

After a few seconds of struggling in the moving van, trying to balance ourselves while quietly proceeding with the changing of seats so that this defenceless girl wouldn’t wake up, we finally, succeeded.

Now, i am feeling my mood meter going slightly happier.

Ah, I’m so silly. Going to this extend for her. 

I chuckled.

“You’re smiling to yourself” -Jiyong commented, “that’s good, hyung. And….” -He trailed, which sounded as if he didn’t know if he should be saying what he was about to say, “i’m sure, she will realise her interest to you one day. She just needs a little boost, and probably something as a proof. Don’t worry, she’ll come to you” 

Huh? What is he trying to say?

*******

[Y/N]’s Point of View

After what seems like a very good sleep,

“Why am i-” -I looked over at this man beside me, “A-aren’t you there just now?”-I stuttered, “Why are you suddenly here-”- I asked, looking over at T.O.P sitting beside me with his legs conveniently crossed.

tumblr_n7urcfEYDN1rhdzaoo1_500.gif

Originally posted by porimu

“Why, do you think i am here?” -He asked me back, What? “Are you going to go around sleeping on other people’s shoulder?” -He questioned, getting slightly agitated in his accusing tone, “I have to change seats with Jiyong earlier because i can’t stand seeing you sleep on his shoulder” -he spoke, brows creased.

Is this what they called, jealousy?

He must be kidding, isn’t he?

“And my shoulder is very sore now thanks to you” -He continued accusing. This guy is beyond ridiculous…. “So you have to pay me back” -He finalised.

Pay what? Was it me who is still in my half-asleep mood or did he really just asked me to pay him? Pay what?

“With your body” -He said cooly, not looking at me. 

“HUH WHAT?!” -I almost screamed but he covered my mouth.

“It’s not what you think” -He shushed me, his palms covering my lips. 

“Are you a ert?” -I asked him, “Oh right, you are. How could i forgot-” -I whined, though i could feel my blood slowly starting to get heated. Again?!!?!? I slumped.

“Go out on a date with me once we’re back in Korea” -He said, like a small boy who got shy after confession. Why do i find this cute? Wait, what am i even saying?

“No,” -I replied immediately without even thinking. As if this reaction coming from me is bad enough, i have to spend a day with him on a date? No way. I refuse. But, yet why do i slightly regret the solid ‘no’ i just said? As if i disappointed myself? 

tumblr_npylthnNlE1rw38pjo1_500.gif

Originally posted by vvips

He sighed, “Can’t you think over it first before giving me an answer?” -He said, exasperated, dishevelling his hair, “I had to rake my brain just to find a single reason to continue seeing you even though the BIGBANG schedules-” 

‘Seeing me’.… is that why i was disappointed because i said ‘no’? Because secretly, unconsciously, i wished to see him too? Is that it?

Am i really in love? 

“Oppa” -I quietly said, remembering what Jiyong oppa had said earlier in the morning. “Just stay like this and don’t move” -I ordered, while he had a confused look on his face.

Gathering all my courage, Inching slowly, trying to adjust my body in this very squeezed van, i found my hands circling and wrapping his neck. Burying my face on his chest. I felt him tense and freezes on his spot but after a quick moment, his hands slide around my waist and pulled me in tightly, and nearer to him. At this moment…..

‘If your heart beats fast when you’re hugging him, you’re in love’ That’s what Jiyong told me earlier in  the morning.

…. and the moment of truth…..

 

To be continued…..

(Don’t kill me for leaving you guys hanging xoxo)