Chapter 14: His collection

Tough love (T.O.P Fanfiction)

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 14: His collection

So much for next week. It’s only the next day and i have to accompany Jiyong to Seunghyun’s house. At this rate, i am going to have to see Seunghyun everyday. I have no idea the Bigbang members still spend their time together despite having no schedules. Tight-knit.

tumblr_n6zkt8SfUw1rxq8syo1_500.gif

Originally posted by bigbanguploader

“Hello” -He grinned and opened the door for Jiyong and I. 

“Is your hello for me or for her?” -Jiyong asked, “Ah, i don’t want to know. This is upsetting that the many times you’ve opened your door for me, this is the first time you ever grinned. I get it, hyung” -Jiyong whined. I giggled, feeling a flutter of happiness shot through my heart. Is this normal?

I bite my lips nervously. “What are you thinking about?” -He said, grabbing my hands and pulling me in to his house. This is the first time i’ve ever been to his house and trust me, this is so neat it is literally spotless. Dare i say, there’s not even a speck of dust. Especially the paintings he hung on the walls. They aren’t even dusty at all.

“Did you hire a maid to do all these? It’s clean” -I asked, and commented. His face, amused. 

“No, i didn’t. I clean them during the days i’m off. Why? You want to be my maid? I don’t mind” -He teased. I rolled my eyes at him. 

tumblr_njbdu5QDbm1tgdnsto1_500.gif

Originally posted by topshouldstop

“Hey love-birds” -Taeyang past and greeted us, holding wine glasses.

“Yah! The two of you, hurry up! What are you all doing, whispering sweet nothings there” -Jiyong complained. 

“You guys start the movie first. I’ve got something to show her” -Seunghyun called and dragged me. The whole time, he was grinning to himself. What’s up with him? 

We entered a huge room, a big space and everything that are set up in this room are chairs. Seriously…. I read about his hobby from the internet before but i can’t believe he is really showing me his collection. “This is my favourite chair” -He guided me and i looked at the chairs around him. I looked at him again, his triumphant look on his face, as if he’s proud to be the owner of these chairs. I shook my head.

“So much chairs for one ” -I commented. He looked at me, silent and speechless, and suppressing his grin.. I smiled at him. That is his cute side, isn’t it? What? Did i really just said that? I’m helpless. Oh no.

tumblr_n0c0o26Es61t1pt4mo1_500.gif

Originally posted by pestkachan

“But you managed to clean them though. It’s impressive” -I nod my head in satisfaction. I will never be able to be this clean, honestly. Swear to God, i’m more of a lazy type of person.

“It gets hard sometimes. That’s why it’d be good if i have you to clean it for me. We can bond over the cleaning time” -He joked, “No, actually i just want to spend time with you” -He smiled cheekily.

“I can clean for you” -I said, and he looked at me amusingly. “But are you going to pay me? I expect an hourly-rate. My cleaning services are expensive” -I teased.

“I can pay your cleaning service per minutes if you would like” -He looked at me, one eyebrow raised. “I know, you are rich. But i don’t think it’s appropriate for you to spend your money so frivolously” -I advised him, since i’ve been through the hard times- and still having a hard times.

tumblr_mz5jntpWdJ1s733kjo1_500.gif

Originally posted by nana-niisan

“Whoever said i am paying you cash?” -He smirked. 

“What do you mean?” -I blinked at him. Confused. 

“I am paying you with this” -He said, and without any warning, his lips landed on my forehead. I blushed, the moment we had the contact. I stayed still and silent, not knowing what to do. 

Push him away? I can’t right. It’s not right. Besides, my hand doesn’t even want to move on its own even if i want to. Traitor hands.

He took my silence as a cue to continue, as his eyes connect with mine. I’m a er for his eyes. I tried to look away, but i was too mesmerised in it. His hands move to my waist, gently tugging me near to him. My heart palpating fast, my hands getting sweaty. What am i supposed to do? I’m so nervous.

Is he going to kiss me? No, no, no. That’s too fast. 

What fast? The devil inside me mocked. It’s just a kiss. It won’t get you pregnant. Besides, your lips are already dry and your throat are already dry. You know you want it.

tumblr_mqntinihMV1snj1m8o1_500.gif

Originally posted by oneofakindxxx

“Nervous?” -He asked, patting my head. I nodded, shyly, biting my lips. “I won’t kiss you right now, if you are worried about it” -He bent down to match my eye level, “I will only kiss you when you realise you have feelings for me too” -He smiled. “So hurry, realise it already. Because i can’t wait any longer” 

My heart continued beating faster than it already was. What is he doing to me?

 

********

To be continued……

(I’m so sorry for disappearing so long! I have been busy updating my stories on Wattpad (not about Bigbang T.O.P) that i have totally left out this one. Please forgive me~)