Chapter 1: Misunderstanding

Tough love (T.O.P Fanfiction)

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 1: Misunderstanding

“You must be my new manager” Jiyong looked over to me, 
“Yeah” - I nodded, “Nice to meet you, GD. I am [Y/N]. Please guide me along the way” -I bowed formally to him. 
“I’m sure you’ll do just fine. I’m not that troublesome ya know?” -He smiled, “and please, call me Jiyong”

After graduating from college and forcefully thrown into the society world, i have to survive and support myself.
Thankfully, i had experience prior to this, well, similar, at the backstage where i have to synchronise their performance and such.
Long story cut short, this is my new job. 

My friends called me the lucky , cause i get to see Bigbang and be around them. Especially their leader.
I mean, who is that lucky enough? Probably less than 10 people in this world. 
I do not know why i was accepted either, but i do know Yang Hyun Suk picked me out amongst the rest of the candidates.
After that, straight away i was asked to do my job with immediate effect and head down to the venue where Bigbang were at.

“Oh, could you pass this to YoungBae?” -Jiyong threw and pass me a muscle tank shirt, bringing my back from my own thoughts. “I don’t know why his shirt is here, but i do know he needs to wear that on stage later on” -He murmured.

“I’ll go and pass it to him” -I assured and strut off ‘GD preparation room’ to find Taeyang / YoungBae.

I walked down the hallway, not knowing where to go because there are just the same doors and there’s no indication either.
After walking down several no-name doors, i came to find a door that finally had the tag on “BIGBANG”. 

I knocked on it confidently, hoping either one of the members could answer the door so i could pass it on to the owner.
Luckily, to my expectation, one of the members answered. It was T.O.P.

Wow, he’s tall and buff.

“Yes?” -He looked at me expectantly. “Um…..Is” -I started, 

“Sorry, but i am not allowed to do that right now. Please wait until the show is over during the send off” -He said and tried to close the door on me before i got back on my trance and hold the door in place, shocking him with my actions.

“You’re quite persistent aren’t you?” -He asked, which sounded quite offending.
“Excuse me?” -I asked, “I am here to find Youngbae” -I said, stating my intention.

“You don’t have to make up any lies you know” -He said looking at me, 
“I am not making up any lies though…” -I said, slightly irritated, then showed YoungBae’s shirt that was on my hand to him.

“Who are you?” -He finally asked. Oh, finally!
“You should’ve asked me that before you assumed, shouldn’t you?” -I glared and showed my irritated side.

“Well, considering how you came up knocking me on my door even with the sign stating as ’T.O.P room, i do deserve to be skeptical about it no?” -He rebutted and pointed up to the top of the door, of which on the wall stated that. - Which i just realised.

“Oh” -I trailed, “I am sorry, i guess i was mistaken since it stated here as ‘BIGBANG’” -I said sincerely, though still slightly annoyed.

“Just realised that too” -He muttered, “But who are you anyway?” -He asked looked at me again.
Woah, it’s really no joke when people said his eyes could melt even the coldest person on earth.
But nah, ain’t got no time for love. 

When Yang Hyun Suk asked if i was a fan girl of Bigbang, i was supposed to say i am. Right? Since i’m applying for that job. But well, i decided to be truthful that day and said i wasn’t. Which was true. Because ever since my parents had left the world, i’m left here in this world all alone with no one to rely on. No one to provide for me. The only one who save me was myself and after graduating from college, i only have one thing in mind and that was to work hard to survive and support myself. I only have enough savings to survive on daily basis with basic commoner foods and living conditions. I don’t have the extra money to beautify myself like the rest of the girls, neither do i have the money to eat and enjoy my day like it is the last supper. Of course, that includes falling in love. I have no time, no money, and no commitment to fall in love. That is a luxury i cannot afford.

“Are you there?” -He shook his hand in front of my face, which brought me back into the reality.
“I’m GD’s new manager” -I answered, remembering what his question was before.
“Oh” - He trailed off, looking at me again, 
“Sorry, but do you know where YoungBae’s room is at?” -I hurriedly asked him. I’m pretty sure i’m taking a lot of time just to ‘pass’ someone his clothes. I like efficient and i have no time to chit-chat. Even if he is a big star idol like this person in front of me.

******

“Thank you so much” -YoungBae said after i have pass him his clothes and formally introduce myself quickly to him. “You should hurry back, i probably took a lot of your time already” -He added and smiled, after which i rushed back to GD’s room.

“Great timing” -Jiyong said, the moment i sigh a heap of relief once i entered his door. 
“Why?” -I asked curiously, “The food had just came. You can take a break and rest first. So how was the first task?” - He asked and sat beside me as we talked and get to know each other.

“It was okay, YoungBae was nice. But earlier on i stumbled on to the wrong room and went to T.O.P’s room” -I answered.
“Hyung’s room? Hmm, it is hard to get to understand him. He’s a very complex person” -Jiyong said.
“I don’t have any intention to understand him though” - I blurt out without thinking, “Ah, sorry” -I apologised, scared that i offended anyone. Since they are close.
“So it’s true” -Jiyong nodded in satisfaction. “True? What is true?” -I asked.
“You aren’t interested” -He answered quickly, “Are you perhaps, interested in girls? I mean, i’m fine with it so” 
“No” -I laughed at him, “I am not interested in girls” -I clarified. “I just…. have no time to fall in love. Need to focus on supporting myself” -I said, and after that we started talking about my current condition and all the basic questions to get to know each other better.

He’s gonna be such a good friend! I thought to myself, after he had went on to the stage. 

To be continued….

(again, i’m sorry for posting this without any GIFS. Was on my phone because i’m lazy too get up once i’m on bed lol forgive me guys!)