Chapter 2: “You’ve got to be kidding me”

Win A Date With U-Kiss(discontinued fully)

When I reached to my laptop, I saw a lot of PMs in my screen! So; I just closed the unnecessary PMs except 2; which was Hyeneul’s and Jin’s. I told them we could have a conference and we did.

[Conference room: IMs]

*Ainnee joined the conference

*HyeNeul joined the conference

*Jin Chan joined the conference

Jin: so what are we going to do here?

Ainnee: uh… talk? Obviously~!

HyeNeul: ahm… Hello by the way; ahm, have you saw the headline?

Ainnee: Yeah, I saw the headline alright; I thought it was a hoax.

HyeNeul: well obviously; it’s not. :D

Jin: okay…. Did someone register besides Ainnee?

Ainnee: Don’t call me that! >.<

HyeNeul: LoL~!

Jin: Wae? Oh~, mianhe Ainnee. I meant Sooyoon; hee-hee

Ainnee: Ugh, never mind… Oh yeah, did you register already Jin?

Jin: ahm… Probably not J

Ainnee: why?

HyeNeul: Didn’t mean to interrupt; but I did register.

Ainnee: O.0 really?! Cool~! When did you register?

HyeNeul: Just 2 minutes ago. I hope I could be in it! By the way; did you also register?

Ainnee: Yup~! I hope also that I could be in it!

HyeNeul: That only leaves---

Ainnee: Jin!

Jin: But I don’t want to, even though I want to see them so badly~! But; fine…

I’ll register… BRB people~!

Jin Chan has left the Conference

Ainnee: Someone still there?

HyeNeul: Yup~!

Ainnee: okay.

*SHINee _lover©joined the conference

HyeNeul: who is that?

Ainnee: what? Who is who?

SHINee_lover©: Sooyoon-Unnie~!

Ainnee: Oh~… Hey dongsaeng~!

HyeNeul: Sooyoon, who is she? SHINee_lover; may I know who you are?  J

SHINee_lover©: Yup~! I’m Eva! I’m also Sooyoon’s dongsaeng in SFI and outside... Hehe; I’m a Filipino and study in Egypt. What about you?

Ainnee: I guess I will not introduce Eva now… Hehe

HyeNeul: as you can see my name here at the conference room; I’m Hyeneul. Nice to meet you too Eva.

SHINee_lover©: Are you an Unnie; Hyeneul-sshi?

HyeNeul: I guess. Why? How old are you?

Ainnee: Hyeneul, she’s 13. By the way; hasn’t Jin coming back yet?

HyeNeul: Beats me. Hmm; I am your Unnie; Eva

SHINee_lover©: Yay~! Another Unnie!

Jin Chan joined the conversation

Jin: Hey ya’ll~! Jin Chan’s back!

Ainnee: what took you so long?! >_<

HyeNeul: Yeah~, what took ya?

Jin: well guess what? I registered~. Yay me~! (-_-)

HyeNeul: Congrats~!

Ainnee: yeah~!

SHINee_lover©: Uhm… Who is Jin, Unnie? And what are you guys talking about?

Jin: Me~! Joke~! LoL~! Eh???

Ainnee: Her~!

Ainnee: by the way, I need to go now. See ya tomorrow Jin~! Bye HyeNeul; Bye Dongsaeng~! Love ya’ll~! Hope you’ll be in it HyeNeul and Jin~!

Ainnee has left the conference

SHINee_lover©: never mind… Oh well, might as well sign off. Bye HyeNeul Unnie, and Jin-sshi~!

SHINee_lover©has left the conference

HyeNeul: actually me too. I have to sleep; I have school tomorrow. Bye Jin~!

HyeNeul has left the conference

Jin Chan has left the conference

[End of conversation]

[The Next Morning]

[At School]

[BREAK TIME]

“Hey Jin~, dkpopnews and U-Kiss closed the entry today and said that they will announce the ranks today!”

“Really nervous me”

“Why are you nervous?”

“Because maybe I will be in it; you bas--- never mind”

“Oh cool off Jin! Oh wait…----“

[Bell rang]

“Oh~ that, okay; we’ll talk later after school right?”

“Yep, we’ll talk later after school.”

[After 8 hours of lessons]

[At the school bench]

“I’m so nervous Jin”

“Nervous of what--- Oh that~”

As we talked about the entry, at the same time; I feel butterflies in my stomach coz of nervousness inside of me. When 2 minutes passed, my service is already arrived.

“Okay Jin, I’ll see you again tomorrow~!”

“Okay… Bye~”

[At home]

“Hmm… I’ll go check twitter first. They probably announced the ranks.”

But before that, I went to the living room to check what’s on TV~! (Author: I’m corny~ hahaha XD)

[After 5 minutes]

[Inside the bedroom]

“Hmm I’ll open my e-mail first before twitter…”

I checked my e-mail, and then I saw many unnecessary mails, except two! I saw something shocking!

It said:

Dear Sooyoon,

Congratulations! You’re chosen as the #1 Kiss Me on the first batch to go to Seoul and to see U-Kiss PERSONALLY! Here’s more information:

You got your own ticket receiving it on Wednesday which is tomorrow; you’ll leave after we announce the last top 10 on Thursday. You can also bring your family and friends if you want to; but have a limited count; a minimum of 3 people. You’ll get to experience first class in the Korean’s most top airline; Korean Air. You’ll also get the other info later; you’ll also be receiving a letter.

Thank you for joining and understanding on the terms and conditions of this entry.

Sincerely,

Dkpopnews team

“You’ve got to be kidding me!”

I was really surprised; but then, the other e-mail popped out.

[The other e-mail]

Dearest Sooyoon,

We want to say congratulations on your success to winning the entry! Hope you have a safe wonderful trip to Seoul, Korea and hope you had fun touring the city! 사랑해©

Love and sincerely,

U-Kiss

“WOAH~ is this even true?! Oh wait; [scrolls down] it is true -_-‘--*seconds later*--kyaaaa~~~ *spazz*”

I really turned red; minutes later my mom came home from the groceries but later then she left coz of work.

I opened my twitter finally; and I saw this:

Dkpopnews@apbcdogyou ranked #1 on the first batch! Congratulations! (Cont) #dkpopnews”

I was so shocked that I’m in the first batch plus I’m the #1 on the entry! I also got a video mail form the U-Kiss themselves after their e-mail! I don’t know what to do but scream! And I was shocked also coz everywhere on twitter, I saw my username on it! I saw one mention from my close friend; HyeNeul!

This is her mention:

Leehyeneul15 @apbcdog Congratulations Sooyoon!!!