Chapter 1: Register Now! (One Normal Day; like all students [fans] have in their lives)

Win A Date With U-Kiss(discontinued fully)

One morning, I woke up at 6 and getting ready for school. When I’m finished, I went to school.

[At school]

[At the classroom]

(Girls at the classroom talking)

[Ainnee’s thoughts]

“Hmm, what will I do next after school? Oh I know, Study first then surf the internet!”

[End of thought]

Then every single minute of the time came every classmate of mine. I guess no one is late today, but wait; except one, one of my close friends (besides Yasmine), is not here yet. Oh yeah, Jin is quite late, well; almost every day. Oh well.

(Bell rang)

(After minutes and hours of studying at school)

(Bell rang)

(After school)

(At home; while mom is at work)

After minutes of reviewing my lessons, I went straight to my laptop and opened the internet browser.

“I really need to check updates in *dkpopnews*, but first I need to check my twitter for any following updates.” I thought to myself.

As I opened my twitter account first and didn’t open the other website yet (which is the dkpopnews) yet, I saw something awkward; yet so exciting, and unbelievable!

“O.0 uh-oh; is it--, yikes! Is it really true; not a hoax headline?! You’ve got to be kidding me.”

Then my sister appeared

“Ainnee-unnie, what’s that squealing all about?”

“*gulps* Nothing sis, absolutely nothing I am squealing about.”

“Or maybe you’re squealing coz your ONE and only BIAS post an update on twitter huh? *raises eyebrow*”

I turned pink, I didn’t know that she knows about my “1-member Bias” in UKISS; SooHyun, I supposed to be fair actually. My bias is all of them; and besides, all of them are cute, smart, funny, and talented, but still; I am fair--- sheesh, I hate my sis sometimes.

“Nope, I squealed because I saw something on twitter that is very awkward; and please, leave me alone coz I really need to do something in this room, thank you!”

“Fine, I’ll leave sheesh. *mumbles something*”

Actually, I squealed in terror not like squealing like a fan girl or something, but in terror; I saw a headline like this on my twitter:

“Dkpopnews “WIN A DATE WITH UKISS! ENTER NOW!” (Cont) #dkpopnews”

I suddenly typed the URL for the website and go there; I began searching for the news (or headline) just to see if it’s true, but not a hoax.  I keep on scrolling-down the website. When I already saw the headline, I clicked on it, and began reading it.

It said:

“Win a Date with UKISS! (For all FEMALE KMs *KissMes*)

UKISS held a contest for all KissMes last week, the entry should be closed now, but they extend for 2 whole weeks for the entry, for the KissMes have their second chance to register or enter. They will announce top 20 KissMes after 2 whole weeks. Once the KM is being on the first batch, she will get an exclusive stay at the 5-star resort in SEOUL. (REMEMBER: UKISS will NOT go there in your city, but YOU; yourself will go to Seoul, Korea.), a gift certificate to go on a special school on learning to speak and write Korean (plus you have your interpreter/translator), and a great big tour on the whole city! And many more! The first to be ranked on the first batch will get to stay for 1-5 months! So, what are you waiting for KissMes?! ENTER NOW.

Here’s the form below: After this; please just simply click “submit”.

Blanks with * is required.

*Name:

Age:

Birth date:

Favorite UKISS member: (Could be “all”)

*Twitter: (this is optional, but it’s required) (Should be URL)

*E-mail:

*Home Address:

*Telephone number:

*Mailing Address: (Home)

(Other Questions)

Why do you want to meet them?

*How well do you know them?

*When did they debut as professional singers?

In 1 word, how well did they perform on stage?

*Message to UKISS: (as long as possible)

*Message to other members: (Minimum of 2 members)

Alexander                    Kevin

SooHyun                       Ki bum

Dongho                        Eli                 Ki Seop

Do you think you are a 100% KissMe? Why or why not?

You’ll receive a letter whether it is a home mail, e-mail or post, if you are on top 10/20 or not.”

I began screaming and began registering to the entry, after that, I began dialing Jin’s number.

[Cell phone conversation]

*RING!!*

[JC] “Hello?”

[SY] “Hello! How are you today? I mean night. ^^”

“Fine, as usual. Why on earth did you call?”

“I have something to tell you, but first; did you open your twitter awhile ago?”

“No, I did not open my twitter. Why?”

“Because, believe it or not--- UKISS are having a contest especially for Female KMs on winning a date with them!”

“O.0 *speechless*I can’t-- …what the--- I--- bwoh?! Is that true? Where did you check?”

“On twitter and dkpopnews Jin; isn’t this unbelievable?!”

“Yup, it is! But wait, is there a form?”

“Yup, I just registered a minute ago. You know what, you should enter also.”

“What the heck--are you cra---?! Me; myself, registering in the entry coz of---*you know-who?!* Are you crazy?! I don’t want to, even though I want to see them so badly!”

“Then register! Sheesh, it’s a lifetime opportunity!”

“Fine~, I’ll register. And hope I will not be in it.”

“Jin~ -_-‘”

“What?”

“Don’t say that~”

“Say what? Oh~ that. Why~?”

“Never mind that, sheesh. By the way, I’m gonna hung-up now, coz my *load* is gon’ be empty again. I’m online; so you can chat with me ‘kay?”

“Okay, bye!”

“Bye.”

[End of conversation]

 

This is gonna be a long night!

 

Author’s Note:

Sorry if I got the chapter long.