Chapter 4: “I’m going away and I won’t miss all of YOU--- Kidding~!”

Win A Date With U-Kiss(discontinued fully)

When talking--- let’s just say while explaining them the situation and still not saying anything yet. Chulie burst out her temper and said

“Will you please go to the POINT already?!”

“FINE--- Sheesh”

“Well, we’re waiting.”

“I am going to Seoul because some contest that I joined---- well, I won and I get a chance to go there for almost 2-7 months…”

“WHAT the---- ARE YOU CRAZY?!” [Both friends]

“Yeah, I’m going away and I won’t miss all of YOU----“

“O.0”

“---Just kidding ^-^) b”

We all laughed and then again---- another day to spend time with the family and friends.

[After 2 days]

I was getting ready for my flight, and yet; I’m still nervous going alone but I don’t know why.

[At the Airport: The day of the flight]

“Mom, sis; take care always; both of you; I’m really gonna miss you both. *Hugs mom and sis”

“You too Ainnee dear, take care; call us if you go there safely okay? And study well on your language learning.”

“Okay mom, I will.”

“I love you *unnie*”

“…Love you too.”

As I walk to the “area” (Walking to the waiting area to wait for the plane to come; if you know what I mean)

I saw someone, someone familiar; and it was my very own friend---.

“Hyeneul~, is that you?!”

“Sooyoon, yes; *chuckles* it is me”

“But what are you doing here? Are you taking some vacation in the­ _____ or something?”

“Nope, I am not.”

I became confused; she supposed to be at school by this time, but why on earth she is here at the airport?

She began to talk again about---

“Hey Sooyoon, congratulations by the way for your ranking in the first batch”

“Thank you Hyeneul for congratulating me, it’s an honor; I think. By the way, why are you here anyway?”

“You didn’t saw in twitter?”

“I didn’t saw…That?”

“I’m here because I’m ranked 2 in the first batch; but I’m staying for 3 months.”

“O.0 really; this is unbelievable! Are you really serious?”

“Yup, I am serious; and yes; it is indeed unbelievable.”

“Well congratulations Hyeneul; sorry it’s late, Hehe.”

Then suddenly---

“Flight # 872-B, Korean Air going to Seoul, Korea is now boarding.”

[SY] “I guess it’s *good bye (name of city), and hello Seoul, Korea* huh?”

[HN] “Yeah; I guess so. Seoul; here we come!”