Punishment

Drabbles in Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter

Punishment

(Angst) WooGyu

Kim Sunggyu. An ordinary man who sings his heart out and actually wanted to be famous in the industry but luck isn't in his side. His failed auditions made him more frustrated and miserable.

Nam Woohyun. A smart student who loves to play football. He doesn't really care about going to a very nice and prestigious school and wants to play his favorite sport forever. And to add to his very excellent profile, he is known to be greasy.

 

~~

" Yah, hyung! Why don't you unwind first? Maybe, a blind date will erase all your frustrations in this world? " Myungsoo nags his older brother as Sunggyu continues to bang his head on the wall of the apartment.

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes as his older brother ignored his suggestion and still continue to bang his head. Myungsoo brought his phone out and dialled someone's number and in the second ring, it answered his call.

" Oh, hyung! Where are you? " Sunggyu is sure that Myungsoo made him hear his loud conversation with a friend or whoever it is.

Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo who is smiling back at him and his finger tapped the loudspeaker button. Sunggyu's eyes widen as he hears a very angelic voice in the other line.

Myungsoo did't even bother to tell me that he have a friend from heaven. Ghhhaaad!

" Oh, Myungsoo-ah. I'm about to practice at school. Why? Did you miss me that much to the extent that you called me? Hahahah " Sunggyu's ears perked up at those greasiness. Sunggyu's mind is just a big unsolved puzzle right now so he returns on banging his head and cursing his luck for the previous failed auditions.

" Nothing hyung and no, I don't miss you. Please free your schedule on 7th, okay? I'll just talk to you tomorrow why. Bye Hyunnie Hyung!~~ " with that,

Myungsoo ended the call and quickly walked to his room leaving Sunggyu all by himself. Still at his self-pitying mode.

 

" What's wrong on the 7th? " Sunggyu asked himself. But he didn't get an answer from his brain so he resumed in banging his head.

 

~~

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, YOU FREAKING KIM MYUNGSOO?! AHHHHHHHHHHH! " Sunggyu just can't help but to shout his brother's name for it's a very ridiculous idea.

He, Kim Sunggyu, older brother of Myungsoo, will be going in a freaking blind date with an unknown man or maybe a very erted old man.

" WHY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? " Myungsoo shouted back. Sunggyu glared at his brother and at the end, he just followed his brother's plans.

What can he do?

 

After Myungsoo did his plans, he stopped and looked at his older brother who's by his face, is super shy right now in front of his Woohyun Hyung.

" Hahahaha, I'm sure you'll love it hyung. " Myungsoo turned his back on the the two persons and focused on the busy street. A small pasted on his handsome face then he caught a sight of a tall and pale looking guy with a cute beanie with a very big gummy smile, he doesn't waste his time and started to follow the man.

Well, he will also have his date.

 

~~

Days are passing painfully fast and Sunggyu can't get enough with Woohyun's greasiness. He must admit it, that he is starting to fall for the other but is scared to be hurt.

At his free day, Woohyun contacted him to say that he made some food and that he should taste it. Sunggyu agreed and went to Woohyun's house.

He spent nearly two hours on fixing himself and settled with his very usual clothes that he hanged at the back of his bedroom's door.

 

Over the dinner, Woohyun broke the silence with the words that made Sunggyu's world lighten up.

" I like you, Sunggyu. I really do. P-please accept my feelings. " Woohyun's head is hung low.

Sunggyu didn't respond at Woohyun can feel the akward aura filling the air.

" I-I can't. I'm sorry, Woo. "

" I can wait. For you, I can and I will. " Woohyun's eyes are full of determination and Sunggyu just can't resist those eyes.

" O-ok-okay. " Sunggyu stutters and he doesn't know why.

The two of them still went out after the confession of Woohyun. No one changed, especially the feelings they have for each other.

 

~~

" I don't want it. Just give it to other people who really need it. " Woohyun returned the letter to the man in suit in front of him. A very big opportunity just made it's way into him but he refused it.

" But Mr. Nam Woohyun, with your incredible performance, I am afraid to say that we will not give up on you and I will do my best to get your yes. I will give you enough time, maybe two months is enough.

Please log in to read the full chapter