Through the Pages (part 2)

Drabbles in Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter

Through the Pages (part 2)

I decided to make the part two because I'm not satisfied with the last chapter.


" Save me. " the male said while his hand reaching out to Myungsoo.

" Sungyeol... " Myungsoo breathed out suddenly the name.

 

Myungsoo walked back and forth inside his room while his hand on his chin as if he is thinking ways on how to question the stranger that is lying on his precious bed later without scaring the other.

There is a part in his brain that says that the man is a stranger who really needs a beating for intruding into his apartment but the reader-who-loves-fiction part in his brain says that the man is Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol from the book he just finished reading earlier.

The Lee Sungyeol who have nice and slim body. A man with a smile that is as bright as the stars and a boy with nice features especially the lips that the author of the book always emphasize. The Lee Sungyeol who looks like an innocent child.

Well, he just came up with that idea because the male really fits those traits. It was like Myungsoo is pulled in the world of fiction.

He shooked his head from all the thoughts and went out to eat something since it was way past dinner time. While preparing something, he can't help but be intrigued with the stranger's similarity to the character of the book.

Myungsoo's eyes widen from a sudden realization so he ran to his desk and grabbed the book that was lying there. He scurriedly flips the pages until he reach another added chapter in the book.

" Another chapter to read... " Myungsoo whispers and the silence he was enjoying is disturbed by a moan that escapes from the lips of the stranger. He placed the book somewhere above his closet and hurriedly went to the male.

" Help me, mister. Help me... " the fright-stricken face of the stranger made Myungsoo more curious of the situation the other is in. He

Please log in to read the full chapter