Untitled Part 8

Scattered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SCATTERED LOVE

naeun pov

After watching her performance, I quietly went out from there and I guess she doesn't notice me there because I was sitting at the back seat and moreover there's are a lots amount of other students watching. "Son naeun." she called. I turn around and saw her breathing heavily. I thought she's still at the stage. I approached her and bowed to her politely. "Hi unnie." I smile. She snort and flick my forehead "Do you think i can't see you from a far." she smirk and gave me a brief hug making me startled. "I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. I'm sorry that we can't perform together because of me." she add as she look at me apologetic. I smile and shook my head "You don't have to say sorry, it's was my fault too and so I want to say sorry." I said.

"Sungyeol explain everything to me already and I felt like kicking those bastard girl for making me misunderstood you." she said clenching her teeth. I smile and shook my head. "What should I do to you, because of her, we can't perform together." she added feeling guilty towards me. "It's ok, maybe it's not my time to perform." I smile. I look at my watch wrist briefly "Unnie, I think I should be going now." I said as I stood up. "So fast, where are you going. Let me give you a ride then." I shook my head and bowed to her. "Someone is waiting me outside." I said. She smirk and nodded her head. "Alright, see you again then." she bid goodbye and I made my leave.

Myungsoo pov

I was waiting inside my car as I keep my self entertain with my phone. I turn my head to the left and saw this beautiful girl walking towards my car. A smile immediately form on my lips "Hey, how is it going?" I asked as she step inside my car. She brush her hair and smile "Better than I thought, sungyeol has clear it out for me and I'm really glad that he did that." I pout and start to drove off from the building. "I was the one who clear it out though." I sang. She snort and just nodded along not wanting to have another long nagging talk with me. I smile as I take a brief glance at her. "Where are we going anyway?" she asked as she look outside the window. "Don't you dare to say, I'm not gonna tell you." she added mimicking my voice. I laugh and flick her head with my free hand. "Well what should I do then, I'm still not going to tell you." I sang. She folded her arm and bite my shoulder making me crack up "You're so lame Kim myungsoo." she said with her sarcastic tone. I grin and raise my eyebrows "I know." I hummed.

"Oh where is this?" she asked as she put her head up observing the place. I smile and drag her with me. "My parents favorite place." I said as we walked through the small pathway with the leafs and flower scattered down covering half of the pathway making it look like it's aut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter