Untitled Part 3

Scattered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SCATTERED LOVE

 

Myungsoo pov

I swipe my hairs backwards as the wind blow at towards me. I let out a very long sigh. Why is she making everything hard now when everything was fine. I shout my lungs out and I don't care if those people are looking at me weirdly, I don't care. Suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turn around and glared at that person but my eyes immediately softened as I found out it's Naeun on her big yellow hoodie. "Myungsoo are you okay?" the way she called my name, it's weird but it's calm me down slowly.

"You live around here?" I asked as both of us sit under the umbrella bench. She nodded her head and asked me the same thing. "I live near here too." I said. She turn her head to the front as she nodded her head. I stare at her side profile as a smile slowly formed on my face. She never failed making me smile just by looking at her. "What are you smiling at?" she asked as she stare at me back. I grins and shift my gaze away. Where did my bad mood goes just now, did they really vanish through the thin air or what. "I wish you will get over him faster." I whisper and I'm glad she didn't catch me up saying that. "What did you say?" she asked again. I smile and face her again. She blink her deer eyes at me. Her cheek are now flush pink due to the cold wind. "You look like a baby chicken." I said randomly. Her tiny bodies was warp with those oversize yellow hoodies and she really does look like one. "Hey what was that supposed to be." she asked frowning. "Compliment I guess, you look cute." I said smiling. She grins and put her chin under her palm "Of course I'm cute, I've heard that since I was born." she said blinking her deer big eyes. I laugh and just nodded my head "It's late already, I will send you to your house." I stood up and with that we walked side by side and head down the street together.

"See you tomorrow." she said but before she enter her house I stop her first. "Your phone." I said as I reach my hand to her. She look at me as she put her phone on my hand. With that I called my number and told her to save it. She smile and made an okay sign "Bye goodnight!" she shouted as she finally enter her house. I smile and tug my hand on my pocket as I left and head back to my house.

Day after day, school is really tiring me plus sobin are making me more tired than I ever be. I can't even figure out what will she do next after those unexpected accident. But thanks God, naeun is there helping me with my bipolar mood. We're much closer now but I can see that she still have feeling for that tall guy, sungyeol.

"You're so obvious." I said as she turn her head to me confused. I let out a sigh and point sungyeol who was sitting with his other friends "You're watching him the entire time just now." she nodded her head agreeing with my statement. "How can he really do what I told him." she frowned as she put her head down at the table. I couldn't help but to smile at her silly movement. "I'm so mad at him." she whisper and whining at the same time. I poke her rosy cheek as she sit up straight again. "Do you still like him?" I asked. She let out a sigh as she run her finger on her hairs making it messy. "I don't, I already get over those feeling. I told him to give me a time but what is he doing. Is he trying to give the whole years for me." what a shocking answer she got there. I didn't expect her to say that because I thought she still have feeling for him but I guess I'm wrong. My lips curved upwards as I stare at her face. She stop talking for awhile as she realise I'm staring at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter