Untitled Part 5

Scattered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SCATTERED LOVE

Naeun pov

"I'm sorry."

I look up and saw myungsoo looking straight at me. I shift my gaze to sobin who was sitting next to me and look back at him. It's been a while for him to talk to me again but is he really saying sorry to me in front of his girlfriend. I mean he should apologized to his girlfriend first. "Yah what are you doing. I heard you don't even apologize to sobin." I said. his eyes still glued on me and I don't know what is this feeling. "Can you please stop talking about her." I look at him full in dazed. I heard sobin clearing . "Since you're here, I think you should talk with sobin." I said as I stood up but was stop by his hand that grip my arm. "I told you to stop talking about her." he repeat. I look down at his hand and he slowly pull it down. "Naeun-ah, actually I and-" before he could finish his words, sobin come and drag him away from me.

"Hey naeun what are you doing?" I turn around and saw sungyeol with his pile of book. I help him carry half of the book and shook my head, smiling. He chuckle and both of us walked to his class. "How your practice with hana this days?" he asked. I smile and look at him "I didn't know hana unnie can play piano, she was great. I love her." I beam. He smirk as he take his book back from my hand. "I love her? She's mine." I chuckle and nodded my head. "Don't forget later you will have a practice too." he remain me again. I make an okay sign as I bowed to him and made my way back to the class for my other lesson.

Myungsoo pov

I pull my hand away and glared at her. How dare she pull me when I was talking with naeun. "Who are you to do that." I asked frustrated. She fold her arm as she look at me with those eyes again. "Do you think I'm going let you told her that we're actually not like what she think." I smirk and nodded my head "Of course, plus I'm going to tell her about my feeling for her too so you better get ready." she snort and rolled her eyes "Kim myungsoo, if you really gonna do that. You will regret it." I tilt my head and raise my eyebrows "Regret? What regret?" I repeat and continue " You should realised that you're the one who is regretting now. You broke me up in front of your friends and you only date me just because you want to play with my feeling. I won't ever forget the feeling of being thrown away and the feeling of being embarrassed in front of your friends. Now you should regret it because I really loved you at the past but now I'm sorry there's no such thing like that anymore." I said and left her dumbfounded. Serve her right for doing that to me at the past. I won't pick up the trash that I've thrown away cause that is not my type.

School has end and I decided to talk with naeun again but to bad, sobin really stick around with naeun a lots. I rolled my eyes and just leave without talking with her. As I head my way home, I keep on thinking about naeun and that girl. What could she be planning on now and what those she mean by regret. Is she really going to hurt naeun. If she dare to do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter