Untitled Part 7

Scattered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SCATTERED LOVE

 

Naeun pov

"Am I late?" I asked. He turn around and shook his head. "I'm a bit early." he said as he pat the empty space beside him so i sit there. "She burn the necklace." he said. My eyes turn wide with my mouth open "What? Do you mean your parents necklace?" I asked again. He let out a sigh and nodded his head. "She's going too far." I frowned. He stare at me in the eyes "Did she do that because you like me?" I asked but he doesn't bother to answer it. "It's ok, my parents won't be that sad if I lose the necklace." he said. I shook my head "But you are. That is your last present that your parents bought." I said. He smile and lean back as he stare up the nigh sky. "It's ok, I'm fine."

"About the propose, you don't have to think about it. I know you have a lots of thing to settle down with sungyeol and his girlfriend. I will just wait for you." he said staring right into my eyes. I nodded and smile to him but suddenly his hand pull me and warp around my body. I was so shock to react. "I thought you say you will wait until everything is settle." I said. He chuckle and let me go "How can I not hug you when you look at me with those eyes." he said. I raise my eyebrow and just nodded along. "Go, it's late already." he said as he shoo me inside my house. I snort and waved at him before going inside.

I run up to my room and slide down at the wall with my hand resting on my forehead "Oh my God son naeun, why are you acting like this." I whine and close my eyes tightly as I felt my heart beating faster. I stood up and walk to the mirror as I stare myself. "Naeun, do you perhaps like... myungsoo?" I laugh and shook my head "Why would I? You didn't like him right. I know it." I smile and plopped my body on my bed. "Yah son naeun, you must crazy." I slap lightly on both of my cheek and sit up properly. "Stop thinking about that, I have to meet sungyeol and hana tomorrow."

Myungsoo pov

I went to check naeun class before heading to my class but too bad, She doesn't seem inside her class now. I smile and head back to my class just to found sobin sitting on my seat. I let out a sigh and throw my bag on the table making her startled "Get lost." I said. She stood up and throw her hand on my cheek. Students start to gasp and whisper to each other. This is not the first time they saw it. I wasn't expecting this to come. I smirk and nodded my head "Since you're done, you can go now." She throw another slap on my cheek making it feel sting and plus her long nail leave a scar on my cheek. "Yah Lee sobin!" I shouted and she raise her hand again but now someone has stop her.

"Student president, what kind of scene are you making now." sungyeol asked as I saw him gripping her wrist tightly. "Let my hand go." she glared. " what kind or role model are you showing?" he asked, ignoring her words. "you are no longer the student president." he added. She snort and pull her hand away from him "who are you to say that."

"I'm the school president son."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter