Untitled Part 2

Scattered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SCATTERED LOVE

 

Myungsoo pov

It's was lunch time but I found myself following this girl from behind. She is the same girl yesterday and to say it the truth I kinda like her. I know, I figure it out faster than anyone thought but well that's me. I even almost forgot that the girl that I follow has a man already. "Hey you." I called making her stop on her track. Slowly she turn around showing her face to me. Her deer eyes are blinking at me confused as her cherry lips parted slightly. I approach her and reach my hand for hers. "I'm myungsoo, Kim myungsoo." she look down at my hand and held it "Son naeun." she said and that's how I find out how lovely her voice are. She let her hand go and look at me again "Do you need help?" she asked. My lips immediately curve upwards as I nodded my head "Stop being attractive." I blurt out. I chuckle and shook my head. "I just want to know your name." she nodded her head awkwardly and bid me a goodbye before she left. I didn't hear it wrong, she bid me a goodbye. Is this how the girls feels when I talked to them cause it's felt really good when she notice me. 

I return back to the reality and was greet by the girls again. I forced a smile and bowed to them, making my way out from them. "Um guys can I talk with you." I said raising my hand up. They chant yes at the same time and it's made me stifle on my laugh. What is this, my concert. I smile and clear my throat "Guys, I'm actually a friendly person but if you do this to me I don't know what to do. So don't do this ok, I'm not an idol." I said as I heard them chant cutely again. Well it's not that I hate them I just don't like the way they attack me as if I'm one of those idol. I smile and bowed at them before leaving.

The next day, indeed the girls didn't attack me anymore. I'm glad they understand me. This is how normal student life is. I walked to my class as I greet some of the students that I know. I put my bag on my table as I settle down on my seat. "Hey I heard you're related with the student president." I look behind me which is Woohyun. "Student president?" I asked back. Why would I be related with the student president when I don't even know who is the student president. "Your girlfriend, i heard, lee sobin." That name rang on my mind, lee sobin. The girl that I used to loved. "How do you know?" I asked. "I overheard herself said that to her other friends." I let out a sigh and lean back on my chair. Didn't know that girl attend this school and what was that, calling herself my girlfriend, so shameless of her saying that.

Class has dismissed and I head out straight away because I want to see the girl who attract me which is Naeun but I didn't expect to bump with the shameless girl. I smirk as I run my fingers on my hair "Hey." I said keeping my tone cool. I lean forward to her "Is it fun playing with me." I whisper on her ear making her stare at me. I smile and nodded my head "I mean why would you said that to your friends that I'm your girlfriend when-" before I could finish my words, she cut me off like how she did before. "Because we didn't really broke up." she said shamelessly making me cringe my nose. "Why is that, I thought you're the one who say you want to broke up with me last year." I said in my serious tone. How dare she played with my feelings. "It's a mistake." she said simply. I smile as I reach my hand to hold her chin "So you still think that I'm your boyfriend." I lean forward as I push her to the wall. Glad that there's no student here at the empty corridors. "Fine you're my girlfriend but let me clear it up out now, let's break up for real." I shot her my glared as I back away from her. I left her there without glancing back because she not worth my time.

I waste my time talking with her and now I couldn't even find Naeun yet. "Where could that girl be." I asked to myself as I end up waiting for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter