Untitled Part 4

Scattered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SCATTERED LOVE

 

Myungsoo pov

I hide my face on my pillow as I scream my voice out. Why did I attack her so suddenly. You're so stupid myungsoo. Well it's not my fault though, it's sobin fault for making me confused with everything. Now naeun must really think that I'm always like that, like an idiot.

I turn my body around as I stare blankly on the ceilings. I let out a sigh as I rub my face vigorously. I sit up straight on my bed. "Did she really don't know about me liking her, I mean all the things that I did to her was so damn obvious." I talked to my self. I really become a crazy person if I continued thinking about her. About her pretending not to know my feeling because she doesn't want to upset me. about her rejecting me and push me away afterwards. It's all about her make me crazy. Just because of this girl I go crazy like this.

The next morning, I found my self waiting her in front of her class. "Oh hyomin-shii." I called as I saw naeun friend coming. "Do you know where's naeun?" I asked. she point her finger outside the window "Naeun is with sungyeol sunbae at the backyard." she said. I felt jealous hearing his name with naeun together. I force a smile and thanks her as I went back to my class with my shoulder falls lazily.

"Hey myungsoo, sobin told me that she want to meet you later at lunch time." woohyun said as soon as he saw me. I let out a sigh and slouch down on my seat. "You look like someone who just run on the field. What's up?" he asked. I smile and shook my head. "Just kinda tired, didn't have enough sleep I guess."

And guess I'm right, I really didn't have enough of sleep that I spend my lunch time at the classroom sleeping on my table. I didn't know that school table are this comfortable.

Naeun pov

"I'm going to meet sungyeol girlfriend again later" I said smiling as I told hyomin. Hyomin raise her eyebrows as she asked what just happen with my feeling towards him. "It's over already, I don't want to be the third people on their relationship." I said sipping on my drink. She snort and knock my head making me choke on my drink "You're giving up that doesn't mean you have no feeling for him anymore." she said disagreeing me. I rolled my eyes as I shove my hand in front of her face playfully. "Whatever you say, at least I'm not going to ruin someone relationship." I said with a small smile.

"Anyway, do you see myungsoo?" I asked as I try to search him with my eyes roaming the cafeteria. "Speaking of him, I forgot to tell you that he's searching for you this morning." I look at her straight away as she told me about that. "What really, what did you say to him?" I asked. She smirk and lean forward "I said you're with sungyeol and do you know what, he's expression change after I told that. I guess he like you. You're so lucky naeun-ah!" I laugh it out as rolled my eyes. I lean my chin on my palm "Yah, you don't know that myungsoo have a girlfriend? I mean student have been talking about that everyday." I asked. She shook her head as she look at me disbelief. I snort and flick her forehead "That's why open your ears so you can eavesdrop." I laugh. She snort and shook her head "I'm a good person, I don't do eavesdrop." she said flipping her hair making me crack up.

"I will be right back." I shout as I left hyomin with her other friend as I went to the toilet. I walk down the corridors and when I was about the enter the toilet I overhear someone yelling at the cross of the classroom. The voice is so familiar and very familiar to me because I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter