Untitled Part 6

Scattered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SCATTERED LOVE

 

Naeun pov

Today i came to the studio and its was the last day practice before the real performance. i put down my guitar aside as i took a sit at the piano chair. without my knowing, my fingers play the piano and play the song that i remember that hana taught me. i was playing it until i heard someone coming in and i stop and turn around. it's was hana but something look different to me. she was glaring at me and i can't found the smile that she always throw at me. i stood up like a statue, thinking if there's something that made her angry at me. i try to recall back what things that i did wrong to her but seems like everything was fine. "Yah son naeun!" she suddenly shout making me startled and come back to the reality. "Oh unnie." i said stuttering. she throws her bag at me and pull my hair making me yelp in pain. "Its hurt." i shout as i try to pull her hand away. "Yah you, i didn't know you can do that to me." she shout throwing me back making me stumble on my feet. i look up at her, confused. "Unnie, what are you saying about?" i asked, she snort and throw a pile of picture at me. i pick up one of the picture and saw myself and sungyeol in it. i look at other pictures and there's another pictures of us. "Unnie, this is not like what you think." i said. "I heard you like sungyeol." she said full of angers. i stood up and held her arm. "Unnie, its not true-" she cut me off without letting me explain everything to her. "Forget it, I don't want to see you anymore and I don't need you for my performance." she said and left.

I let out a sigh as I rest my head on the table. Who could be the person who send those picture to hana. I mean why did they do that plus I really didn't have any feeling for him anymore. Why did they tell hana that I like him. This is so frustrating. I can't even explain to hana. "Ah sungyeol." he popped out on my mind as I head to his classroom. "Yah son naeun!" he called from behind. I turn around and saw him with the same face that Hana used. I hang my head down as I'm ready to be yelled again. 

"Yah, even thought I said I like you once, you shouldn't have told that to Hana and what was that, you told her you like me? Is it true? Are you really going to ruin my relationship?" He said as his voice keep rising. "I didn't tell her that, it's not me." I said as I look up at him. He let out a sigh and rub his face. "Do you think I will believe that? Yah even though I'm nice to you that doesn't mean you can do this. I thought you're over with the feeling already. Why did you do this?"

"Yah Lee sungyeol, she told you it's not her." myungsoo came as he stood in front of sungyeol while back facing me. "Are you stupid? Why would naeun do that? she is not that type of person. i thought you know her well but i guess you're not." he said keeping his tone cool. I was so in dazed and suddenly myungsoo pull my hand and drag me away from sungyeol.

Myungsoo pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter