At 2:50 I Go Home

Loving Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Taeyeon where do you think you are going”

“Miss. Lee I am going home you see the clock shows 2:50 so is time for me to go home”

“well you can’t go home Miss. Kim”

“but is 2:50 and I go home at 2:50”

Taeyeon was a special girl, she didn’t like change she follow a schedule and she didn’t like to break it and today was no exception

“Miss Kim come back here and sit down”

“is 2:50 I go home”

But miss Lee didn’t listen and try to drag Taeyeon back to her seat, Taeyeon being the special girl she is.

“NO IS 2:50 AND I GO HOME AT THIS TIME” She scream to the teacher and ran out of the room.

“Taeyeon comeback back here” the teacher yell and security stop her.

“Miss Kim why are you running”

“is 2:50 and I go home”

“alright Taeyeon your mom can’t pick you up today so you have to wait ok” the security took Taeyeon by the hand and took her back to the classroom.

“I am sorry Miss Lee is just that you see Taeyeon has a schedule to follow and it seen that her mother can come today that’s why she is acting that way, please have patience with her.” The security guard inform the teacher.

“but she won’t be trouble anymore?”

“if she is too much to handle just tell her to play in her iPad and she will be no trouble at all”

Everyone in the school new Taeyeon already and even though she was view as a strange girl that follow a schedule everyday, she was love by all the student, she was brilliant when it came to school work and she was also good with art, Miss Lee was the teacher that stay after school with the kids that their parent came late to pick up so she didn’t know how to deal with Taeyeon.

“sorry I am late Miss. Lee my teacher hold me for a few minutes today after class” a girl said

Taeyeon who was busy drawing to look up to see to whom that voice belong too.

“is alright miss Tiffany please have a seat”

Tiffany took a sit on the only seat available which was next to Taeyeon

“hi do you mind if I seat here”

“this is Taeyeon sit and mom said to never talk to stranger” Taeyeon answer without looking up

Tiffany pouted she was new at the school and her dad has been late to pick her up these days at school since her was a doctor Tiffany would usually be the last one to leave the school.

Tiffany kindly smile to Taeyeon, she had heard her classmate talking about the smart girl Taeyeon, who did not let anyone approach her beside her cousin Sunny. The students always approach Taeyeon but she wouldn’t talk to them, some students felt lucky if Taeyeon said hello to them. 

Everyone in the classroom was specting for Tiffany to just walk away and sit somewhere else in the classroom but Tiffany was a very unique girl as well, she didn’t like being told no.

“mm you are correct we shouldn’t talk to strangers so tell me what’s you name”

“my name is Taeyeon Kim, but my classmates call me Tae”

“I like your name Taeyeon, I am Tiffany Hwang but my friends call me Tiff for short”

Taeyeon smile when she heard Tiffany name but still wouldn’t look up to see the girl

“you know Tae is rude to look down when someone is talking to you” said Tiffany

Taeyeon immediately look up at Tiffany

“so I will ask again can I sit here please Taeyeon”

“Tiffany you nice so you can sit with me” Taeyeon move her bookback from the chair and allow Tiffany to sit down with her.

Everyone in the classroom was shocked when they saw Taeyeon move her stuff for Tiffany to sit and smile too.

“thank you Taeyeon”

Tiffany took her book out about to do her homework and Taeyeon carefully look at the girl and follow all her movement. After that she when back to her drawing until a math problem got her attention.

“that’s wrong” Taeyeon said

“excuse me”

“that’s wrong” Taeyeon repeated again

“no is not this is how the teacher show it this morning in the classroom”

“that’s wrong” Taeyeon repeated again

“ok smarty pants if it is wrong then show me the correct way” said Tiffany

Taeyeon did not hesitate to grab Tiffany’s pencil and do the problem herself, Tiffany carefully watch Taeyeon do the problem until she got the answer

“you see that’s how you do it”

Tiffany was so lost watching Taeyeon that she didn’t even notice that Taeyeon was actually explaining to her how to do the math problem.

Everyone in the classroom was looking at them in all her four years of high school Taeyeon has never bother to help anyone and now she was helping Tiffany.

“thank you Taeyeon” said Tiffany

Taeyeon just smile and when back to drawing

Tiffany finish her work and two hours later her father was there to pick her up which was weird since her father was always late

“bye Taeyeon” said Tiffany

Taeyeon said bye without looking up

“what did I say earlier about looking at someone when they speak to you”

Taeyeon look up at Tiffany

“bye Fany” said Taeyeon

“Fany? I like it see you tomorrow Taeyeon”

“Taeyeon no see Fany tomorrow Taeyeon goes home at 2:50”

“Then I’ll see you another day”

After a few minutes Taeyeon mom arrive

Taeyeon was already in the car going home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter