Favorite Breakfast Final

Loving Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No one have told you”

“tell me what” I said

Just when Seohyun was about to tell me my sister walk in

“doesn’t anybody nock”

“sorry” Hyoyeon said

“want to have lunch”

“Seohyun was just asking me that and I told her that Tiffany…”

“Tiffany my assistant she didn’t show up for work on Friday and today I received an email from her telling me that she was sorry but she had to leave the job  because she had to leave the country.”

“nice one guys seriously where is Tiffany”

“sorry sis is the true she no longer works for us” Hyoyeon said

“So I guess no lunch then” and both girls left my office.

“She left me” I said

I would admit that having Tiffany around was fun, she would always take care of me, now who is going to get me breakfast or remind me of special occasions.

I had a meeting to attend, I left my office and into the meeting room

“Taeyeon-shi..eerrmm Taeyeon-shi”

“yeah you were saying”

“oh nothing I was just telling you that the meeting is over”

“oh yeah, do I have anything else pending”

“no at all miss Kim”

“then I’ll be leaving please let my sister know”

“yes Taeyeon-shi”

I left the office and back to my house

I look at my phone and read every message that she had send me I never answer them but I have kept all of them. I did some cooking since I had not eating anything all day.

This day was boring there were no silly messages from Tiffany or just the regular messages that she would send daily.

I spend the day doing nothing but just playing video games and usually when that happen Tiffany would show up at my door and just laze around with me regardless of everything she did to let’s say annoy me.  Tiffany and I still had some kind of weird relationship.

After I got bored of playing video games I just took a nap.

I got up and just there was nothing to do aish this was boring.

************************************************************

Tiffany

“home sweet home”

“yeah, yeah Tiffany I get it home sweet home”

“yah let me enjoy will ya”

“well you being saying that all weekend”

“well I miss home”

I left Korea a couple of days ago just because I felt like I needed a vacation, I got to meet my friend Jessica again and to see my family. I was supposed to return to Korea on Monday but instead I quit my job and decided to stay here and continue my studies being just an assistant was no longer enough, the pay was good but knew I could do better and Hyoyeon had offer me a better positon but I needed some courses to complete which will take an entire year to complete.

“so the classes when they start”

“next week”

“say did you tell your precious Taeyeon that you were leaving”

“yah”

“what is true she is your precious girl”

“no I didn’t tell her and is not like I have to tell her, she wouldn’t even miss me as a matter of fact I think she will be glad”

“why you say that”

“well she was always I am annoying so a break from her should be fine”

“I bet she will miss you”

“why makes you say that”

“think about it you did everything for her, her breakfast I mean does she even know that you actually prepare her breakfast like got up really early and did it for her”

“no I actually put a bag from the cafeteria to make her think that I bought it from there”

“how about the way you remind her of all the special occasion and even bought presents and send it to her family or friends under her name”

“yeah I did but I didn’t use my money, I use the company card to send all of those presents”

“I am just saying Tiff believe me Taeyeon is going to miss you a lot you’ll see”

“whatever Jessi I am going home I promise dad to cook his favorite today”

“oh can I come with you I love your cooking”

“sure come I don’t mind”

Jessica and I left the mall and to my father house.

*************************************************

Taeyeon

“omg Taeyeon you look horrible what happen?”

I had just reach the office and I was already having a headache

“what happen I’ll tell you what happen Tiffany happen”

“Tiffany”

Y puff my cheeks and cross my arms

“Yeah that Tiffany Hwang happen she disappear for two months already she even got the nerve to cancel her phone account”

“hahahahha”

“yah stop laughing I am serious”

“for someone that hated all the attention Tiffany gave you, you sure miss the girl”

“I don’t miss her”

“o yeah then why did you say that Tiffany happen to you”

“why I tell you why, for over two years she prepared my breakfast, my lunch, she has reminded me of every special occasion since high school can you believe my parents call me yesterday complaining how I forgot their anniversary that they didn’t receive a letter”

“haha”

“not only that, that damn breakfast she prepares for me I can’t seem to find it anywhere I have gone to every coffee shop in the area to look for it and I couldn’t find it”

“yeah whatever Tae, don’t forget dinner on my house today ok”

“I won’t”

“I don’t know you might forget since Tiffany is not here to remind you”

“yah get out of here”

My sister left my office and I continue my work until it was time to leave home.

I left the office and when to my sister house.

“oh you made it”

“yeah, here I brought some wine”

I enter the house and greeted everyone there

“Taeyeon unnie you made it” said my youngest cousin

“yeah I was quite tempted to not come but here I am”

God ever since Tiffany left, everything seen boring to me there was nothing that actually made me smile I miss Tiffany but I was not willing to admit that out laud  

“Taeyeon have you hear back from Chris is he going to sign the contract”

“oh Yeah Irene said that they have send the final contract already”

“perfect”

I talk some business with my sister and then some personal things about family and each other lives

The following day I didn’t even go to the office I was not in the mood to go to work, so I just stayed home and did nothing

I check all my SNS account as always and this time there was a message from Tiffany

From: Tiffany Hwang (Facebook Account)

Hello Taeyeon-shi sorry I just wrote to you now, but I been busy I hope that you didn’t forget your parents’ anniversary they really hated when you do.

I hope you are doing ok and eating all your meals.

Take care

XOXO

Tiffany Hwang

I puff my cheeks

After a months of not knowing about her that’s all just one small message who does she think she is

I didn’t answer and just updated my status ‘I though you like me’

Tiffany was quick to give a like and put a smiley face.

I turn off my computer and decided to forget about Tiffany yeah that’s right.

I when out to meet some friends and came home at about 2 am

I posted some pictures of my night and started to read the comments that my goofy friends posted right away.

My phone beep indicating a new message

From Tiffany Hwang

I see you are having fun; you shouldn’t drink a lot you know is not good for you

Are you eating your meals?

But like always I didn’t answer and just smile at least she was writing again.

*****************************************************************************

Tiffany

“dad have you seen my keys”

“they are in the kitchen table honey” my dad yell from his office

“thanks also I will be back late so don’t wait up, I left your food in the fridge just heated up”

“alright honey bye”

My dad is a writer so he will never leave his office unless he had too which was only for eating and special occasions other than that he will live in the office.

I went to class like usual and then meet up with some friends

“hey Tiff how are the classes going”

“hey Yuri they are actually alright I have pass all the exams some far but I don’t like Mr. Smith he is really old and grumpy”

“haha yeah he is always like that”

“can you believe that he was our elementary teacher and now he is teaching college level”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter