Christmas Means Family

Loving Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“there is two weeks left before Christmas and here you are in this bed, when are you waking up”

Right at this moment I was sitting in a hospital chair looking at the love of my life sleep, but in reality she was in a coma.

She has been in a come for 6 months already and the Dr.  is already telling me that I should just let her go but I won’t do that I know she will wake up, she will open her eyes and tell me that she loves me.

“remember Josh from my art class, he says that he is going to steal me away from you if you don’t wake up before Christmas, I am ready to tell him yes if you don’t wake up”

I took out a letter that he wrote to my lover and read it to her

Dear,

Ms. Kim

When are you waking up? I am going to steal Ms. Hwang away from you if you don’t wake up

Soo wake up soon before Christmas, you promise us to teach us a new song.

Get Well Soon Ms. Kim

Love Josh.

The kids miss you I miss you, please I am begging you wake up I don’t want to spend Christmas alone, you know that I hate to be alone on Christmas since my parents stop talking to me.

Taeyeon POV.

For the past six months I have seen her cry and always being by my side she only leaves went she needs to go to work but then she would come back to me.

What happen you may ask well I was riding my bike to work when someone who was distracted on their phone ran me over, the person didn’t notice that the light was red and therefore causing me to be in this state for six months already.

Yes, I am able to see and hear everything around me but I can’t communicate at least that’s what Seohyun told me, my guardian Angel. She says that is not my time yet for me to you know cross over but that is also not time for me to wake up. I have try countless of time to wake up but Seohyun always shows up and stops me from waking up she says “is not time yet” but when I see Fany like this I am willing to fight time if I had to so I can go back to her hug her and kiss her and tell her I love her.

In this world it is just Tiffany and I both of our families have turn their back on us when we told them about our relationship and since 5 years ago we haven’t heard from them, therefore my princess is alone she can only talk to our friends but even they are to busy to bother to stop by and see how she is doing. The only ones she can rely on are Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Jessica, Yoona and Sooyoung and to think that I never thought that they will be there for us, since they disapprove of our love, but on times like these they were there for Tiffany whenever they can.

“Seohyun come out in want to ask you something” *puff*

“I know what you are going to ask Taeyeon and no is not time yet”

“then tell me when is time because I want to wake up is almost Christmas and I don’t want her to be alone, she loves Christmas when she is with me”

“trust me is not time yet” *puff*

And she was gone, she was the only person I could talk to but she couldn’t pass a message to Tiffany since it was against the rules.

I got close to Tiffany and try to clean her tears but all I touch was air

“Baby please don’t cry, I miss you too and it hurts me to see you like these *chuckle* you know Josh is not a bad catch to bad he is 7yrs old” I laughed

We are both teachers I teach music and she teaches art.

Tiffany POV

“I try to call your parents but they wouldn’t answer my calls I left messages to call me but they haven’t reply”

I could have easily just leave a message and tell them about their daughter but no I wanted to talk to them and tell them but they wouldn’t answer my calls. I also call my family but I got the same result they didn’t want to talk to me, I was quite surprise that their numbers were still the same as I had call my sister and the answer machine greeting was still the same. I needed my sister she had always been there for me in the pass but because of the person I love she was no longer there I was alone.

Another day has passed I went to school gave all my classes and then came back to the hospital that was pretty much my routine.

I walk into Taeyeon room kiss her on the forehead and open the book I was reading to her, I like to think that she can listen to me.

Just like that another day ended and I was now ready to sleep, luckily she had her own room in the hospital so I was allow to stay here.

“good night Tae, I love you please wake up” I said and felt sleep.

Taeyeon POV

“I love you too princess”

And just like that another day has pass

*puff*

“Just the person I been looking for” said Seohyun my angel

“you scare me can you give me like some heads up before you appear please and thank you”

“sorry anyways come with me”

Seohyun took me by the hand and *puff* I was in the emergency area

“what are we doing here” I ask

“just look” Seohyun said and I saw my family entering the hospital, my brother was carrying a woman that was pregnant

“she is having a baby” my brother scream

“I am going to be an aunt” I said looking at Seohyun

“no that’s just a woman that your family helps out” Seohyun said

“she works for them for a few years already and is pregnant so they brought it to the hospital“ Seohyun explain more to me

“ah I see then why are you showing me these”

“just look”

I saw Tiffany walking with the Dr. Lee And his kid Jason our student, she stop and look at my family

“turn around” I said but it was useless she couldn’t hear me

“turn around I don’t want them to insult you walk away” I scream, but my mom look at her

“Tiffany is that you?” my mom said

Tiffany gave a weak smile and just nodded

“Seohyun do something they are going to insult her please”

“calm down Tae just watch”

“hello Mrs. Kim how are you” Tiffany answer and did a small bow

“I am good? What are you doing here Tiffany?”

“I am…” just before she could answer Jason spoke

“Ms. Hwang can I go with appa to Ms. Kim room” he ask

“yes go ahead I’ll see you guys there”

“what does he meant by going to Ms. Kim room” my father join the conversation

“Taeyeon is in this hospital” was all she could say

“what do you mean she is here what happen to our daughter”

“she was in an accident and has been in a coma for 6 months, I try to call you but you wouldn’t answer my calls and I left countless messages to call me but you didn’t answer them”

“where is she”

“come I’ll take you to her”

Tiffany took my parents to my room while my brother and little sister where busy with the other lady

Tiffany walk into my room and noticed that Jason and Dr. Lee had left already

“hey baby your parents are here l; I know how much you have miss them” Tiffany said

My parents got close to my bed and both kiss me on the forehead and I felt it, over the pass months I was not able to feel anything but I felt their kiss.

“Seohyun I felt that, I felt their kiss”

“yes you did, now just be a little bit patient ok”

“Tiffany” I heard my father spoke

“yes Mr. Hwang”

“can we talk”

“yeah, we can go to the cafeteria if you want”

“yes sure”

“I’ll stay here if you don’t mind”

“please Mrs. Kim you don’t have to ask Taeyeon in your daughter”

Both Tiffany and my father left to the cafeteria I decided to stay here for a while and watch my mother.

Tiffany POV

We arrive to the cafeteria and sat down the ladies that work there already knew me so I greeted and order some coffee for Mr. Kim and I

“how long has it been”

“five years” I answer

“that long huh” Mr. Kim said after some awkward silence he spoke again

“I want to apologize Tiffany”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter