Meeting You Again In Paris

Loving Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany the girl from New York, was all I can think of. This year my parents as well pay for a trip for my birthday I was tempted to ask them for another trip to New York, but instead I opted for Europe. So here I was taking a flight to my last stop Paris. During the whole summer that I travel I when to Spain, Venice, London, Greece, Italy and a few more countries and now my last stop was Paris where I was going to spend ten days visiting the city and then I was going to return to Korea for a family trip to the island of Jeju.

“please put your seat belt on” said the girl next to me

I was so lost on my thoughts that I didn’t even heard the captain say that we were about to land

I put my seat belt on and relax in a few minutes we were already on land, I went thru costumes and then to get my luggage a driver was waiting for me to take me to my hotel.

“Miss Taeyeon welcome to Paris”

“hello Mr. Pierre I though you will send a driver”

“your father call he said that you would be staying in Paris for a few days and I just had to pick you up personally.”

“you shouldn’t have bother Mr. Pierre I thought you had retire already”

Mr. Pierre was one of the directors of one of our hotels here in Paris he had retire a few years back and I was quite surprise to see him here

“please Taeyeon your family has always been kind to me the least I can do is to pick you up at the airport and I have already made reservation at your family hotel for your stay”

Did I forgot to mention that my parents own hotels around the world, because if I didn’t well they do over the years they have built a name for themselves, if you are thinking that I came from money I don’t, I have seen how my has father work so hard to accomplish his dream and just a few years ago he has make it come true and yes now I have the luxury to travel around the world but I would never forget where I come from.

Now here I am in the beautiful city of Paris seating on my hotel room with a view toward the Eiffel Tower, it was night time so for today all i was going to do was take a long shower and then go to sleep.

After that long shower I was already on my bed and I just let sleep take over tomorrow was going to be a long day.

My alarm sounded at 7:30 I was tired I’ll admit but a friend of mind told me to make sure to eat my breakfast at the Café de la Paix and I was planning on doing just that. I got up took a shower and got ready to leave. Base on my experience from New York this time I was carrying a book bag and as always I left my passport and ID at the Hotel a credit card and extra cash just in case I tend to be a very forgetful person.

I call the lobby so they can have a car ready for me, even though I wanted to have the full tourist experience my parents insisted that I had a car driving me around the city, I refuse at first but what can I do I still live under their roof.

I left my hotel and got in the car.

“morning Miss Taeyeon” said the driver
“morning Mr. ermm?”

“oh yeah my name is Martin”

“Mr. Martin”

“so where can I take you these morning”

“please to Café de la Paix”

The driver started the car and in a few minutes he was already arriving to the café.

“hello table for one please”

“yes would you like to seat outside or inside?”

“outside would be fine thank you”

It wasn’t that hot and even though I was told the inside was beautiful I still opted to seat outside.

The waiter gave me the menu and I place my order soon the food was serve and I had to put my sunglasses on because the sun was hitting me right in the face.I ate my breakfast peacefully and check my SNS accounts I also made sure to post a picture to show my friends and family I was doing ok on my trip.

After being in the café for a while I pay for my meal and left to my first stop the Notre Dame Cathedral de Paris.

As I was walking to my car I was stop by someone

“I think that you are a very forgetful person Taeyeon but I can always pay for another meal if you want”

I turn around and there she was Tiffany the girl I couldn’t get out of my head

“Tiffany?” I ask, the girl was wearing sunglasses so I wasn’t sure but that voice I would never forget

“the one and only Taeyeon”

“you speak Korean”

“yes I do I had to learn thanks to your voice message” she said

I saw that she had my book bag in her hands

“I forgot it again”

“yes you did and I glad you did or else I wouldn’t have never met you in this city” she smile at me with that smile that got my attention the moment I saw her in New York

“so I believe you told me that you will take me on a date when you see me again but I guess you forgot”

“I didn’t forget, believe me I was so tempted to go back to New York this year again but now I am glad I didn’t  so want to take a tour with me?”

“I would love to Taeyeon”

I love the way she said my name it just sounded too y and full of passion.

I grab her my the hand and led her to my car

“please don’t tell me that you have a car driving you around the city”

“yes I do it was my parents way of letting me be on my own”

“well you are no longer o your own so let’s go”

Tiffany pull me away from my driver and into the metro of Paris

“do you even know how to get around the metro?”

“I don’t” she smile innocently at me

“but honestly I am ruining away from my bodyguard”

“your bodyguard?”

“yes my father is one of the highest ranking officers in the FBI and well his daughter protection

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter