I AM FINE!

Loving Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a short new one-shot 

*******************

What is love?

Well if you ask me i will say that love is a happy and sad feeling love can either make you or break you is a feeling that you don’t know how to explain to others but I think that my version of love was to sacrifice to see the one that love happy.

Today is our one year anniversary and recently over that pass two months or so I have given my lover hits about it but I guess she doesn’t remember it, but that’s ok since luckily I can remember our special date for the both of us.
Since the day that she agree to be my girlfriend I started to save up for our one year anniversary because since the day that I met her I knew I wanted her to be my wife and now finally after a year together I was going to ask her to marry me.

Like I said I been saving up for a year, I have a comfortable life but is not that luxurious since I am only a secretary but it pays enough. I been with my girl for a year today and I have invited her to dinner and she of course agree but I think she still doesn’t remember that today is our one year together.

I have call our close friends to join us for dinner so we can celebrate this moment together, because today I am asking her to be my wife. With the help of close friends I manage to rent the ice skating ring where we met, I hire a chef and rent the chairs and tables so we could eat there. I know is lame but I think this place is meaningful to our relationship , this was where we met, where she said yes to being my girlfriend so now I was hoping it became the Place to where she said yes to being my wife.

I took the day off, I got up early and pick up the ring that I send to be costume made for her, I want her to be able to say “this is the only ring in the world like this and it belongs with me”. I want her to think of me of us when she sees the ring. After I pick up the ring i call her but she didn’t answer, she must have been tired from work yesterday.

My girlfriend and soon to be wife is a nurse at one of Seoul most important hospital and I guess she had to work overnight. I didn’t want her to be tired at the dinner that’s why I made the reservation for a late dinner around 8:00 pm.

As the day continue I got to taste the dinner that the chef was going to serve tonight and ask all the guess to be there on time for this occasion. No one knew why I was making a big fuss for just one year anniversary only I did, I didn't want anyone knowing about me asking her to marry me, the close friends that help me just knew that I really wanted to celebrate our one year together here so they help me to make this dream come true.

I am so nervous I am on my way to pick my girlfriend up and I can’t wait to see her, as I pull to her drive way I see that she is only wearing casual clothes, but I overlooked that and just smile I knew she hated wearing dresses and all that so I was fine with what she was wearing.

She opened the passenger door and got in she put her seat bell on and kiss me on the cheeks, I drove off and she didn’t look like she had a present for me, but I was ok she was already more than enough to me. After driving for a few minutes in silence I ask about her day and she just said that she slept all day. I wasn’t surprise. I was a little sad that she didn’t ask about mine but I was fine she will pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter