Stupid C****R

Loving Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am a lazy bum that’s what my mom says anyways, but heck I am not I mean I on top of a tree at the moment waiting for the girl that I love.

How I got on this tree well her dog got out and it has been trying to bite me so I had to save myself, yeah here’s the think though she doesn’t know that I love her but either way here I am because she said she wanted to see me but when I got to her house she wasn’t there.

“yah you stupid dog go away” I scream at the dog but the dog just bark at me

God my friend was crazy she got a freaking Rottweiler and for some reason that dog never liked me so she always kept him in his cage when I am in the house but today he got out. My feet were starting get numb I been in this three for about an hour and my friend wasn’t back.

I don’t even know why she bother to tell me to come if she wasn’t going to be here, some friend she is right?

After waiting for a very long time I saw her car pull to her driveway I was about to scream her name but someone got out of the passenger seat of her car.  “are you sure I can stay here I don’t want to trouble you at all” I heard the person say

“yeah don’t worry about it my parents aren’t home anyways” my friend said

“now come on I know you are probably tired” my friend said to that girl

“thank you for letting me stay”

So I stay in that tree seeing my friend enter her house with that girl, but thank God she call the dog back inside so I was able to get down from the tree and leave her house.

Later that night I receive a text from her telling me that she was sorry that she wasn’t home but that she would make up for it.

I told her it was fine since I couldn’t go to her house anyways because I was doing some school work and she just send a smiley face.

The next day she wasn’t at the school which was strange since she have never miss a single day even when I beg her to skip just one day with me to go to the amusement park, I mean the girl would come to class even when she was sick. So like a good friend I was I drove to her house after class and to my surprise she wasn’t home only the cleaning lady was there and she said to me that my friend has gone to the amusement park with her guess.

I indeed was surprise hearing this, I told her thank you and left I text her and she told me she was sick, really sick to the point that she couldn’t get up from her bed. I was hurt this was her first lie to me.

After that she change so much that I just became a friend to her, but nonetheless when she calls me crying or she needed a friend for some reason she would always call me and like always I would run to her and comfort her.

This time she was crying because she had a fight with her girlfriend and I just sat there letting the alcohol soothe my pain while I soothe her pain away, yeah pathetic right but I didn’t care because I love her.

It was always the same story with her I was always her friend when she needed me the most but I stop being her friend when she was ok with her now wife because the girl has never like me, but my friend she was happy so I stood by her.

She married young she was only 22 when she said I do, now we are both 25

I had to visit the Dr. today and apparently I been worrying so much for my friend that I forgot to take care of myself.

“I am sorry Miss Hwang you have cancer and is so advance that there’s really nothing we can do but to give you the chemo but that won’t even help it will just give you a few more months”

“when you say months how many months do I have to live”

“without the chemo I give you three to Four months’ tops with the chemo maybe six months”

“thank you Dr. but I guess I will not take the chemo I don’t find it necessary”

“but miss Hwang…”

“no is ok”

The Dr. didn’t try to persuade me again and just gave me the medication to help with the pain.

I call Taeyeon over and over again that night but my phone calls were never answer, therefore alcohol became my best friend I had no one else to call because I had no f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter