Hate or Love?

What Should I Do?

After several hours midnight came. Eli can't sleep so he went out of Kevin's house and go to the garden.

He sat on the bench thinking so deep. "Ottohke?? I don't know what to do."

He get his phone from his pocket and dialled Yhunhae's number.

"Hello. Eli? Why did you call at this hour?"-Yhunhae

"Noona, I don't know what to do. I'm confuse and I can't sleep."-Eli

"In love?"-Yhunhae

"Yeah.. I guess."-Eli

"aish.. ELI! don't forget that you're a KIM, ok? No one rejects a KIM."-Yhunhae

"But it's possible for her to reject me."-Eli

"Listen, you have the looks and a good personality so don't worry too much."-Yhunhae

"What if she reject me?"-Eli

"I will talk to her and do everything for you cousin!But I'm already telling you this, She won't reject you ok?"-Yhunhae

"Fine.. fine."-Eli

They talk for long. The others, Dongho and Soohyun can't sleep too. Soohyun is already lying on his bed, listening to his iPod. Same with Eli, thinking deeply err.. more like talking to himself.

"I wonder why she's always like that.. arguing with me. She's not getting tired of it,huh.Maybe, she really hates me after what I did to her when we we're still a kid." Soohyun said softly to himself.

~~Soohyun's POV ~~

It was my 9th birthday at that time. I was sitting quietly beside my cake stand when she walked up to me to introduced herself. I was in a bad mood that time or I should say I'm having a bad mood everday.. Because that day, I lost someone very special to me.  I asked her what does she want from me with a glare but she only replied, 'I want to greet you but you seem don’t like to be greeted so..'  

I cut her off and said to her, “Leave me alone and don’t greet me.”

she sat beside me.  Then she asked me, “What did you say? I didn’t hear it.”

I stood up from my seat and faced her.

“I said LEAVE ME ALONE!” I yelled at her. That yell called the attentions of the guests.

She answered back, “Yah! What’s wrong with you?!”

I didn't answer but she blocked me so I pushed her out of the way.

AIsh.. I'm so bad.. T.T Maybe I'll ask mom to help me with saying sorry to her.We can go and hang out or maybe have a dinner.. HAVE A DINNER? SHIN SOOHYUN.. what are you thinking?! going on a dinner date with her? WAH!!

BUt then,all of a sudden someone hit me a pillow. I looked at the person who did it and found out it's Dongho.

"YAH!!" I glared at him.

"Hyung~" Dongho replied suddenly hugging me.

"What?" I asked him.

"If I court her,will it be fine?" Dongho asked me back.

I grabbed my pilloe and hit him back.

"You're thinking about what we told you?" I laughed. 

"Yah hyung..not funny." Dongho pouted.

"it's fine..but study first, ok? maybe if you put your grades higher,I'll say yes 100%" I answered.

"ok.." Dongho replied scooting over me.

"Yah!what are you doing?" I asked him.

"What? can't I sleep here??" He asked back.

Aish..what a brother I have. 

"yah .whatever." I said.

"yay! saranghaeyo hyung!" dongho said then hug me.

I tried to push him away but I can't. 

"dongho..stop hugging me." I said.

"No.." dongho replied.

"stop."

"no."

"stop"

"no."

That's it, we started to be like that. then we stopped when we got tired. Thank God I have a brother like him..

~~~~~~~~~~

Updated! T.T mianhae for the short update..

hahhaa... It's just I can't focus right now since I'm thinking something important.

Thank you to all the people who greeted me ^^ love you !!

Aira unnie..sorry for the late update and for only one chapter..

It's already 4 am..hahha,,

I'll double post before december 4.. ^^