Love Starts

What Should I Do?

Eli reached Kevin's house. Kevin and his girlfriend Yong Hee are waiting him on the living room.

"Hey, what's with the smiling face?" Kevin asked Eli.

"I saw Hyunji~"Eli answered.

"Why didn't you bring my bestfriend here?" Yong Hee asked.

"My brain didn't work well earlier." Eli said.

Yong Hee slapped his arm.

"Babo! I missed my bestfriend already. Next time you see her, bring her with you."Yong Hee said.

"Don't worry. She has my phone. I gave it to her so that we can communicate her." Eli said.

Kevin smiled at Eli and asked him, "Something good happened, am I right?"

"Don't tell me you asked my bestfriend out already?"Yong hee bluntly asked.

Eli shook his head but then he blushed when he remembered kissing Hyunji's forehead.

"Yah! Why are you blushing??I knew it! You asked her out already." Yong Hee happily said.

"Ani! Ani!! Not yet. But you don't need to know. It's private."Eli answered.

"So, You're keeping secrets from us now?Unfair~"Yong Hee said.

~~~~~~~~ Eli's POV ~~~~~~~~~

They don't need to find out that I kissed her on her forehead or else they'll tease us. But this is the first time I became like this. I mean, I'm not a sweet guy or a romantic guy but look at me now. Eli, you tell me, are you in-love with Hyunji?? Aish.. Stop talking to yourself Eli. You look like a crazy man.

----------------------------------------

After several hours, the night came. Eli is sleeping over at Kevin's house. At Shin's mansion, they're eating quietly except for Dongho who's talkative that time.

"Mrs. Lee, you know that your daughter is cute but she's shy. What year is she now already?Is she a middle school student or a high school student already? When is her birthday? What is her favorite color?"Dongho asked nonstop.

Mrs. Shin smiled at his own son.

"Don't tell me you're in love Dongho?" Mrs. Shin asked him.

"Ani!! I just want her to be my girl friend."Dongho answered.

~~~~~~~~ Dongho's POV ~~~~~~~~~

My mom, Yhunhae noona, and Soohyun hyung stopped eating while Mrs. Lee's eyes widened.

"What? Did I say something?"I asked them.

"You just said that you want her to be your girl friend." Soohyun hyung said.

"ANIYO~~ I mean, a friend that is a girl. Mianhaeyo." I cleared my statement.

"But there's no bad thing about it." My mom said.

"pfftt... As if she'll say yes." I whispered but they can still hear.

"Of course she will. You're Handsome like ME, Caring like ME, thoughtful like ME." Soohyun hyung said.

Then I heard Yhunhae noona coughed.

"Eh? Handsome, Caring, Thoughtful Like YOU? Pfft.. LIAR!"Yhunhae noona said.

Hyung glared at noona and they started to argue again =.=

"I'm all those. Got problem with that? Can you see it with your own eyes? I'm handsome, Caring, and thoughtful." Soohyun hyung proudly said.

~~~~~~~~ Soohyun's POV ~~~~~~~

Why she always disagree? I'm handsome.. *pouts* I can be an ideal husband of every girls' out there.

"Stop disagreeing or else I'll KISS you." I warned Yhunhae.

"As if you can." Yhunhae said grinning.

I walked near her until we're only centimeters apart.

"Don't or else I'll kick you." Yhunhae warned me back.

But too late. I kiss her infront of them, but of course it's just a peck.

"yay!! their first kiss!!and it's infront of us.So cute!"My mom happily said.

I walked to my sit again then back eating leaving Yhunhae in shock.

~~~~~~ Yhunhae's POV ~~~~~~~

He walked up to me until we're centimeters apart. I warned him to not do what he planned but I failed. He kissed me, a peck on my lips. =.= That's my first kiss~ aish.. this guy.. I'll get my revenge soon!!  

I looked at him and he just smirked. I kicked him under the table hard that he winced in pain. He glared at me.

"What's wrong with you?"Soohyun asked.

"NOTHING~ I just missed you." I said, then I smiled at him.

"Seriously hyung and noona, you're like cat and dog. You always fight."I heard dongho said it.

"That's how a cat and a dog show their LOVE for each other." Soohyun said.

I looked at Dongho and nodded, smiling then I glared at Soohyun before eating back.

----------------------------------------

The Lee siblings' are quietly eating. And Hyunji is looking at her phone , waiting for Eli's call.

"Hey, are you ok? You're looking at that phone for almost hours now."Alexander worriedly asked.

"I'm not fine.. I think I'm in love." Hyunji bluntly said earning a surprised look on her brothers.

"Who's the guy?" Kiseop asked.

"Who else?Of course it's Eli." Hyunji answered.

~~~~~~~~ Hyunji's POV ~~~~~~~~

I stood up.

"Oppas, I'm going in my room now." I said. 

I went in my room and stared at the phone again.Then the phone rang. I answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?"-hyunji

"it's me eli.I called to say to you that I'll be picking you up tomorrow. Take care.and good night."-eli

he hanged up.

is he really serious??because I'm falling for it.

I stand up and looked for a dress I can wear for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update!! 

Enjoy~

NP: Gee:SNSD