First Impression

What Should I Do?

----------- Dongho's POV -----------

I was talking with our new maid's daughter when someone interrupted our conversation. I opened the door revealing my pissed off brother, Shin Soohyun. He just glared at me and went straightly to our house. He went inside, took off his jacket and handed it to Hyunji. WTF?! He just handed it to her?!

"Wash it. Then put it inside my room." I heard my brother said to Hyunji.

I took it out of Hyunji.

"Yah hyung! She's not a maid so don't treat her one." I scolded my brother.

He walked away and leave us. I looked at her with an apologetic eyes.

"Sorry for that. He didn't mean to do it. But you better stay away from him if you want peace here in the house." I warned her.

"It's fine. It's no biggies.So, Is He your brother?" She asked.

"Yeah. He's my brother. We do have a different traits. So you'll get to know us easily." I answered.

She smiled at me and said, "I know. Don't be mad at me but he's a bit bad boy than you."

"He is." I agreed to her and we started to go out of the house and get use to the things in their house.

----------- Hyunji's POV -----------

I'm shocked to see and meet a handsome guy that has a bad trait like this Soohyun guy. He's too porud of himself. He handed me his jacket and commanded me to wash it and put it in his room. What am I? A maid? Tsk. Tsk. Why there are people that always underestimate some people??But thank God that he didn't left my side and let Dongho protect me with his hyung or else he'll really think that I'm their maid.

And now, we're outside their house talking about several things that we can talk about.

"Where's your dad?" Dongho asked me suddenly.

I was taken aback by his question but of course I still answered it.

"I don't know. It's been 10 years since I last saw him." I answered

I actually don't know where did my dad live now. Even my mom doesn't know about the latest news from my dad. and it hurts me alot to think about my mother crying everynight about him. I don't hate my dad. It's just.. I don't understand why he left us.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't ask anything about your dad." He apologized.

Then my mother went out of the house with a big smile on her face.

"I'm working here now. Can you go home by yourself?" my mom asked me.

"Yeah. I can go  home by myself. Take care mom! Goodluck with your first day!" I cheered my mom.

I hugged her and kissed her before going home.

"Bye Dongho. Thank you for keeping me accompany!" I bid goodbye to Dongho. 

He just nodded and I already left.

After half an hour, I reached our house. I opened the door revealing my handsome brothers' sleeping in the living room.

I went to my room and started to rest for a bit. Then I thought about Dongho's brother Soohyun.

"He's cold to others. And He's really a bad guy after all. while Dongho is too kind."- Hyunji  said after thinking about her first impression of the Shin's siblings and before sleeping straight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE ^^ 

haha.. Mianhae if I just updated now. ^^

What do you think of this chapter?

Enjoy~ ^^

NP:Sorry Sorry-Super Junior