First Encounter

What Should I Do?

After Hyunji left, Yhunhae arrived. Dongho hug her tight.

"NOONA!! I missed you!" Dongho said while hugging Yhunhae. Yhunhae hugged him back.

"I missed you too! How are you, huh?" Yhunhae asked.

"I'm fine. Why you visited me just now noona? We all miss you here, you know!" Dongho said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"All? That brat misses me too??" Yhunhae asked.

Dongho cheekily smiled and answered, "I don't know."

Then, all of a sudden, Yhunhae's being dragged by Dongho, going inside the house, I mean mansion.

"Omma!! Yhunhae noona is here!" Dongho shouted.

Yhunhae was greeted by Mrs. Shin's warm smile and hug.

"How are you my dear?"Mrs. Shin asked her.

"I'm fine.How are you and the others as well?" Yhunhae asked back.

"We're fine, except for Soohyun. He's missing you very much." Mrs. Shin answered.

Dongho and Mrs. Shin smiled at her while she's avoiding their stares.

---------------- Yhunhae's POV -------------------

I left the house and arrived at Dongho's house. Dongho hugged me tight. And I swear, his hug can kill! You'll die for having a difficult time to breathe. (^ ^) He dragged me inside the house to be welcome by his mom's smile and hug. 

 

"How are you my dear?" Mrs. Shin asked me.

I swear, Soohyun's fortunate to have a mother like her. She's kind and even his father that's why I'm still wondering where did Soohyun the 'brat' got his bad attitude.

 

"I'm fine.How are you and the others as well?" I asked back.

"We're fine, except for Soohyun. He's missing you very much." Mrs. Shin answered.

I saw dongho smiled and Mrs. Shin so I avoided their stares.

*Sigh. They're always doing that when I visit them.They're teasing me to Soohyun. =.= Like I would care. hahahah... If only Soohyun is nicer.

"Noona love Soohyun hyung!" Dongho started to tease me now.

I glared at him but someone interrupted us. Guess who? You already know who he is. No other than Mr. Brat, Shin Soohyun

"Yah! Can't you keep your voices down?!" Soohyun said while glaring at us except for his mom.

Here we go again. His bad attitude is there again.

---------------- Soohyun's POV --------------

I was watching a movie when I heard noises from downstairs. At first, I ignored it but the more I ignore them the more they'll get louder. I went downstairs to found out that Yhunhae and Dongho are teasing each other. I glared at them.

"Yah! Can't you keep your voices down?" I said.

"Mianhae hyung."Dongho said. 

"SO being noisy is not allowed now, huh??" Yhunhae sarcastically asked.

"I didn't say that. I'm just asking to keep your voice down. That's what I need for now!"I answered back.

But she still talks back.

"Yeah right! You can just turn the volume up right? Babo!"She said, sticking out her tongue.

"Aish!I'm not a babo and you are! Whatever, I'm going back!"I ended our SWEET conversation then I go back to my room.

Thank God they're now quiet or else I will really find a way to make her shut up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished! hahaha

The next chapter will be Hyunji. New Character is added. haha..

Just watch out for it on the next chapter, I guess??

^^ YAY! Tomorrow's our fieldtrip!

I'm gonna ride on Enchanted Kingdom's Space Shuttle..

haha. and that'll be my first time.. ^^

Enjoy~~~ Any suggestions?? Just comment.

NP: No One-F.CUZ