Ride Home

What Should I Do?

Hyunji's walking, thinking deeply about how will her mom bond with them if she'll be busy working at Shin's mansion. She didn't notice that a silver Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren Roadster stopped behind her. A guy went out of the car.

"Hey! Hyunji-ya!!" the guy shouted stopping Hyunji from walking.

Hyunji looked back and found her crush, Kim Kyoungjae smiling at her. Kyoungjae walked up to her.

"Hey, Long time no see,huh. How are you?"Kyoungjae asked.

"hmm.. I'm.. I'm fine. What are you doing here?" Hyunji asked back.

"I'm about to go to Kevin's house when I saw you walking."Kyoungjae answered.

"ohh..I see.I'll better go now."Hyunji said.

"Wait!! Can I atleast accompany you to go home?Like riding my car?" Kyoungjae asked.

Hyunji blushed then a daydream begun.

-------------- Hyunji's POV -----------------

I'm walking when someone shouted my name. I turned around to find my crush, Kyoungjae smiling at me. Oh god.. I'm melting.. He walked up to me and asked me stuffs like how I have been, then when I'm about to go away he stopped me and offered a ride.

Then.....my daydream starts.

I'm inside his car.. He's driving while we're listening to G.Na's 'What I Want To Do If I Have A Lover' featuring Rain.

I stared at him then he suddenly holds my hand. He looked at me and sweetly smiled.

"I love you Lee Hyunji."Kyoungjae sweetly smiled.

Then it ended when someone holds my hand. I'm guessing it's Kyoungjae. I'm pulling back my hand but he holds it tight, never let it go, Then he pushed me inside his car. Our house is far that's why the ride back  home is long.. and quiet.But not until he started a conversation.

"Hyunji-ya, when will you have your own phone? You're missing several events already. Like mine, Yonghee's and Kevin's birthday." Kyoungjae asked.

"I don't need a phone. I'm always busy helping my mom back then that's why I'm not always present in all of your birthdays." I answered.

Kyoungjae handed his phone to me. I looked and asked him, "why you're giving your phone to me?"

Kyoungjae smiled and answered, "Do you really need to ask me that? Keep it. Don't worry about me. I still have an extra phone. But please, do reply when I text you, ok?"

At first I'm hesitant to accept the phone.

"Eli-ssi, I seriously don't need it." I said to him rejecting his phone.

He stopped the car and looked at me.

"You seriously need it. We can call you or text you everyday. I missed hanging around with you and so the rest. Stop rejecting it or else I'll be really mad at you.And HEY! Stop being so formal. Here we go again. Call me OPPA." Eli/Kyoungjae threatened me.

I just nodded, then it became silent again. We reached our house.

"I'm going out now. Thanks for the ride!"I thanked him.

He went out of the car, then I walked away. But he stopped me again.

"WAIT!" he loudly said.

I looked at him coming near me, until we're standing infront of each other.

"I'll call you later.Bye" Eli said,  then he kissed my forehead.

He already leave me there blushing hardly. Then I go inside our house to be teased by my brothers.

"Hey, what's wrong with your face?You looked like you're blushing." Kiseop noticed.

"You look like a tomato."Alexander teased.

"Yah! SHUT UP!" I yelled at them and go directly to my room and locked it. I lied down on my bed and stared at Eli's phone, looking at his wallpaper.

'What did you just do Mr. KIM KYOUNGJAE!!' I frowned but then it was replaced by a cheeky smile. Remembering that He just kissed me on my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated~

I'm actually not feeling well right now but since I promised I'll update^^

What do you think about this chapter?

Comments and Suggestions are love^^ Don't 4get to subscribe, ok?

사랑해요.. ^^ 감사함니다!!^^