Typical Day

What Should I Do?

It's Monday morning and Kim family is having their breakfast quietly. It’s a typical morning for them since they really owned several hotels in Korea. Mr. Kim is reading an office paper while Mrs. Kim is reading a newspaper. Their only daughter, Kim Yhunhae is busy eating. She’s used to it already since she was still 5.

“Sweetie, did Soohyun’s family hire their new maid already?” Her mother asked.

“I don’t know. Why?” Yhunhae answered.

“I know someone who can work for them. If that’s the case, can you call them and tell them to stop looking for a maid already?” Her mother replied.

“No. Why would I call them? What if that brat answered the phone?” Yhunhae disagreed.

“Ya, Kim Yhunhae. You’re already 17 now and you still have that feeling towards him. Aish, grow up.” Her mother scolded her. 

 

Yhunhae’s POV:

We were having our typical breakfast when my mom asked me about Soohyun, I mean that brat’s family hiring about their new maid. Aish… seriously, why she always keeps on asking me about that brat’s family?

“I don’t know. Why?” I answered.

“I know someone who can work for them. If that’s the case, can you call them and tell them to stop looking for a maid already?” Her mother replied.

“No. Why would I call them? What if that brat answered the phone?”I disagreed.

“Ya, Kim Yhunhae. You’re already 17 now and you still have that feeling towards him. Aish, grow up.” Her mother scolded her. 

And so it goes… she keeps on scolding me about that brat. Sigh… I wonder when she will stop scolding me and protecting that brat SOOHYUN. He’s actually the one who’s wrong. He embarrassed me in front of several people that time when I was still 8 and he was 9.

~Flashback~

“Sweetie, he’s the b-day boy. You should greet him.” My mother said.

I nodded and went to the boy who’s sitting quietly beside his cake stand.

“Hi! I’m Kim Yhunhae. I’m the only daughter of the owner of Kim’s corporation.” I introduced myself, extending my right hand for him to shake it. He glared at me.

“What do you want?” He asked while glaring.

“I want to greet you but you seem don’t like to be greeted so..” but I was being cut by him.

“Leave me alone and don’t greet me.” He said.

I didn’t hear what he said, so I sit beside him.

“What did you say? I didn’t hear it.” I asked him.

He stood up on his seat and faced me.

“I said LEAVE ME ALONE!” He yelled at me, getting all the attention of the guests.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?!” I yelled back and faced him.

He didn’t answered and tried to walk away but I’m blocking him.

He pushed me and said, “Don’t ever do it again!”

A boy helped me to stand up.

“Noona, just don’t do it again. He doesn’t want to be greeted on his birthday. And mianhaeyo for my hyung’s act.”

I thanked him for helping me and I went straightly to our car. Sit there and wait for the party to end.

~end flashback~

I reached for my cell phone and dialed Soohyun’s younger brother, Dongho.

He’s actually the opposite of him.

“Hi Noona!” –dongho

“Hello! How are you?” – Me

“I’m fine. How about you?”-dongho

“I’m fine too. Thanks for asking. I wanted to ask you something.” –me

“Sure noona. What is it?” –dongho

“Did you find a new maid already? Because my mom said she will suggest someone who you can hire for the maids position.”-me

“Oh, yeah... But we can still accept a maid if the maid is really good.” – Dongho

“Thanks man!” – Me

“uhm.. Noona?”-dongho

“Ne?”-me

“Can I ask you something?” – dongho

“Sure. Go ahead.”-me

“Maybe next time... “-dongho

“Come on! Tell me!” – Me

“I will... But maybe next time. Goodbye!”- Dongho

Then he hanged up.

‘Aish. That boy!’

I looked at my mom.

“He said they already hired one. But if the maid is really good they can still accept it.” I said.

“Thank you sweetie. Oh! It’s already 7am. Yeobo, we need to go now!” My mom said.

“Ok...Ok... Yhunhae-ya, take care always. Your mother and I will be leaving now. Love you!” appa said, he kissed me on my forehead then hug me.

“Ne appa! I love you too. The two of you, take care! Love you very much!” I replied.

Sigh... I’m alone again. I should get ready and visit Dongho dongsaeng...^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Happy b-day Aira unnie! ^^ Saranghae

Done w/ Chapter 1..

yay!! ^^  Hope you liked it ^^