Chapter 7: LEGGO!

My turn (Lee Soohyuk Fanfiction)

** OPTIONAL continuation after Getting you back for Lee Soo Hyuk’s Stan **

Previous chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 7: LEGGO!

tumblr_n9r4wtaxBP1qcru8io1_500.gif

Originally posted by meyrum

“Stop, I’ll get shy” -I muttered, feeling Soohyuk’s gaze on mine. I don’t have to open my eyes to know he lowered his seats to look over at me. 

“You were awake?” -He asked, shocked.

“Of course, what if my decided to get handsy on me?” -I slowly opened my eyes to let the harsh sunlight in, and smiled at him. It’s been such a good nap, though it’s only 2 hours. Made up the sleep i lost for last night, overthinking and being depressed, also afraid he’ll give up on me. 

He’s not Choi Seung Hyun… my mind tells me.

He’s different.

I could trust him.

Or at least, I could learn to trust him.

“Ouch!” -I said, as he flicked my forehead lightly.

tumblr_myprexFIYR1syegc4o2_500.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

“You’ve been thinking about too much dirty things huh” -Soohyuk said, “Not that i don’t like it but do you know what it does to me? I mean, men, generally” -He rambled on, “It’s very suggestive. You’re lucky my control is good” -He said, proudly. 

I rolled my eyes. Oh please, how many times have it been that he have gotten hard on? I’m not even shy to say that he probably went to the toilet to nut it off sneakily.

“C’mon let’s go, sleepy head,“- He said, and leaned in to unbuckle my sit belt for me. “Cliche movement” -I muttered, smiling to myself because on the inside my heart’s beating like mad. I don’t even know if it’s okay for my heart to beat this fast! 

“But you seem to like it anyways” -He shrugged and we got off the car to the amusement park.

*****

After tons of rides that made me giddy, heart popping out of my chest ride and several more refreshments that we brought- i can conclude that we are both pigs munching on foods we find interesting on every stall that we see. Adding a solid evidence on my statement, we finished all the foods. The too-much foods.

“Shall we ride the pirate boat swing next?” -He asked, while we are walking around the area. I looked at him dead-panned, because i was sure he knew how much i hated that. I might be slightly giving to the roller coaster rides but this is another level. pirate boat rides always made me feel like i’m going to fall and slip anytime. 

“It’s a no-go. The safety is bad in my opinion” -I shook my head, 

“Don’t worry, I’ll hold your hand” -He assured, “Or hold your waist, whichever you think provides the most safety” -He smirked, “Okay, i admit i said that cause i wanna hold you. We’ve been going for hours now and i have not even hold your hand even once” -He pouted.

I gave it a moment of thought before i made the most reckless decision due to love. 

“Here,” - I handed him my hand, to which he looked at it in surprise that i’m actually giving him my hand to hold. Immediately grabbing it with a big smile displayed on his face. “Okay, now we don’t have to ride that” -He pointed to the Pirate boat and started dragging me away to seek for other rides.

“I think….”- I paused in my steps, “I think it’s fine to ride it,” - Referring to the pirate boat, “But you really have to hold my waist” -I looked at him expectantly.

tumblr_nac9tpXHsB1tgxj1bo1_400.gif

Originally posted by shutupfeels

“You don’t even have to ask” -He grins and we walked hand-in-hand together to the ride.

*****

“I think my feet just went jelly” -I said, after we touched down from the ride, holding on to him like he is my walking stick. That, is officially the first and last time i will ever ride it. “And stop grinning, silly” -I lightly beat his shoulder. Well, someone’s in a very good mood.

Cause he had the most advantage from this ride. Even though he hold my waist tightly, it was still scary to me to the point the metal handle in front is nothing but useless. I self-proclaimed that. Which, ended up i found a reliable safety net for myself. And that, is his body. Throughout the whole ride, both of my hands were on his waist. Let’s just say, i hugged him throughout. While he got happier, and excited as the swing gets higher, since my grip on him tightened more and more.

tumblr_mx2ijdIRjI1syegc4o2_500.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

“That was the best ride out of all,” -He commented, “It’s like the highlight for today!” -He exclaimed, as if he had just won lottery and he can’t stop blabbering about it. “And you were so cute back there! At your cutest moment!” -He laughed again and neaten my hair that flew everywhere for me, tugging in the loose ones behind my ear.

“Are you a sadist?” -I rebutted, “You’ve got issues!” -I glared at him jokingly.

“I was THIS close to kissing you too” -He ignored me and speak of his own excitement again.

“Well kiss me then” -I said, and he freezes in his spot. 

“W-what?” -He asked, as if he can’t believe what he have just heard. “Wait. Why are you being so nice to me? Now that i think about it, you’ve been so giving to me today about skinship. A-are you leaving me and this is like some goodbye gift or something cause i swear if it is-” -He rambled again, only this time his face was serious.

“Where will i even go to?” -I protested. Sigh, he and his thoughts sometimes. Silly guy.

tumblr_mu31u005nj1syegc4o1_500.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

“Come here” -I ordered, making him bent down to level his ears so i can whisper to him without tip-toeing since my leg still have not fully recovered yet from that damn ride.

“I’m starting to look at you as a man” -I whispered every word slowly to him, “Not as a brother and not as your fan girl. But-” 

tumblr_myxsiyfCUZ1qgrssso1_500.gif

Originally posted by wukais

“That was a confession isn’t it?” -He suddenly got back up to his height again, looking at me right in the eyes and his chest heaving up and down as if he can’t contain his excitement, as if he just heard some sort of like a miracle. “T-that was you telling me that you -”

“Yes, i think i’m in love with you” -I confessed, shyly, looking away from his eyes.

He staggered and took a step back, looking right at me with all seriousness.

“Holy sh-” -He muttered to himself, “This is better than collecting LEGGO’s” -He said again. Wait what? Did he just compared me to his LEGGO collection? Oh, he have something for collecting LEGGO bricks.

“Yah! Am i just a collection?” -I said, jokingly sound like i’m offended by his words.

“N-no!” -He said, quickly coming back over and slid in his arms to my waist, “How could you be a collection? You’re one of a kind in this world. Even more one of a kind than Jiyong’s album” -He compared. “And i won’t even want to be a collector of you because i just want only one and that’s you” -He said. “You’re more precious to me than my LEGGO’s. Although, you have to understand sometimes my LEGGO is important too but that can wait cause right now-” 

“Right now, you’re too excited to make any logical sense” -I helped him finished his sentence. “I’m glad i’m so precious enough to be compared to your LEGGO’s” -I muttered, putting in lots of sarcasm inside.

“Aw c’mon” -He said, giving me his puppy eyes, “Will my girlfriend forgive her sinful and extremely remorseful boyfriend?” -He asked.

Oh , that melted me.

“I guess,” -I shrugged, giving the whatever i’m cool vibe. “But i didn’t agree to be your girlfriend” -I complained.

tumblr_n4abcwmqrq1sttjoro1_500.gif

Originally posted by s3ou1

“Even if you don’t agree, i have regarded you as one. Don’t even try to escape from me” -He said with so much swag, and with that, he sealed it with a kiss, amongst the sea of people.

Glad to know tomorrow will be a day where his relationship news will break out.

I will be ready.

With him by my side, of course.

 

THE END.

(Thank you for reading this fanfic guys! You have no idea how loved i feel and it is a good ending but a sweet bitter goodbye for me cause i had so much fun writing this! But oh wells.)