Chapter 4: New scent by you

My turn (Lee Soohyuk Fanfiction)

** OPTIONAL continuation after Getting you back for Lee Soo Hyuk’s Stan **

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 4: New scent by you

From Jessica: What are you doing? I’m so bored. Are you still at his house? Oh and i’ll be coming back to visit for a week, next week! Please ditch your Soohyuk for me okay? ;)

To Jessica: Are you high! He’s not mine!

From Jessica: Righttttt. But obviously of some importance. Since you only catch the last sentence ;)

To Jessica: I’m brushing my teeth and yes i’m still at his house. I’ll ditch him for you. ARE U HAPPY WITH MY ANSWERS?

From Jessica: Nah, Too late. Go enjoy your night with YOUR Soohyuk. Please, use some protection! Does he have it? Check his drawer! I don’t want my bestie to get pregnant! Oh and you don’t have to tell me how big it is, cause that’s just freakin’ weird but what i wanna know is WHETHER YOU ARE GIVING HIM A CHANCE!?!?!?!?!

Okay, that’s it. She’s dead. She’s going to be so dead.

I left my toothbrush hanging inside my mouth, putting the ‘brushing’ on hold to get ready to type a long text to Jess because she has went officially crazy. 

tumblr_n8xlkaMpPU1qcru8io1_250.gif

Originally posted by meyrum

Suddenly, the door swung opened and Soohyuk strolled in and stood beside me, casually picking up his own toothbrush and started brushing his teeth like i don’t exist. I put my phone down on the counter top and put my hands on my hips, before turning to look at the guy who didn’t acknowledge my presence.

He stopped brushing halfway before he turned to look at me, “What’s up?” -He said, raising one of his hand high up trying to high-five me, which i obviously ignored. After sensing that, he continued brushing his teeth again and rinsed out his mouth. 

I scoffed at his previous reaction.

After rinsing his mouth several times, he suddenly said “I have plenty of protections. Don’t worry” -He smirked.

tumblr_mtkm6d24jD1rb8yjvo1_500.gif

Originally posted by seoulsaeng

“What?” -I asked confused, to what he’s talking about before it dawned on me that the previous message that Jess sent was on the counter top and he was all along reading it while rinsing his mouth. “Oh ,” -I muttered, and my toothbrush fell to the sink.

He laughed to his hearts’ content and i looked at him; not knowing whether i should be angry, or skeptical, or just don’t feel anything. “Go assure your friend” -He said, and patted me on the shoulder which makes it all worse. Because the way he says it, was as if he had just given me some very enlightening important life-and-death advice. He even looked so proud of it i felt like smacking him so badly but [Y/N], remember, keep calm…. i chanted inside my head.

Suddenly, he was behind me and his hands moved to wrap me. Giving me a back-hug while i tensed. “Ah, i am so curious about the last question too” -He chuckled, my face already turning blanko and white-faced. Not knowing what to do, or what to react. 

“You’re not getting any answer for that” - I blushed slightly. I don’t even know why i blushed, i don’t even have any answer to my feelings right now. I know i am thankful for him. For him to be always there for me, for him to love me completely… But it’s just… me. After the break up, i don’t even know what love is anymore. I don’t even know if it’s just a fleeting feeling. I am thankful for Soohyuk, and i felt his warmth, kindness and sincerity. But is it just a momentary feeling or a feeling of liking towards him? I don’t even know.

*ding-dong* The door bell rang and he went to get it. 

My body missing the heat the moment he left mine…. no, i shouldn’t feel this way. I shouldn’t……

“Sorry bro, our schedules ended earlier. We were supposed to come over tomorrow but our schedules changed so we came here today instead. Even though it’s already late. Have you eaten? We brought you some steaks and wine, we can eat together” -I heard a familiar voice through the living room. It’s Jiyong oppa’s voice. “…..Why is your face like that?” -Jiyong asked again but  i couldn’t hear Soohyuk’s answer.

Oh , Oh no.

“We don’t know what to get you but here” -A more familiar deep voice was heard. Choi Seung Hyun’s voice!

Oh double , Oh double no.

“But seriously, why is your face like that?” -Jiyong pressed on again before a deep silence filled the air. “Is anyone here with you?” -He asked, and still silence, “Perhaps……” -Jiyong trailed off.

“Is [Y/N] here?” -Seunghyun asked as i hide behind the toilet door not letting out any sound. “Yeah” -Soohyuk voice said.

I’m dead, as i meekly made my way out to greet them. Since i’m already exposed, i couldn’t just hide here like a mouse. There’s still manners to do!

tumblr_nu24gni1J01s7c5b4o1_500.gif

Originally posted by gdae-hyong

“Hi [Y/N]” -Jiyong greeted me once i’m in their sight, trying to lessen the awkwardness. “Hi oppa” -I greeted Jiyong with a fake smile. Not that i want to, but how do you expect me to smile like myself when my Ex-boyfriend is in front of me?

“We have ordered 6 steaks so there’s more than enough for everyone” -Jiyong tried to lessen the tension again, and  i just nodded. Not daring enough to look up to meet the eyes of Choi Seunghyun.

“Let’s eat first,” -soohyuk said and guided us to the living room table and sat around the table while watching some action movie that i can’t even remember the title because i was so nervous.

I clutched on to my tee-shirt and played it spinning and twirling around my fingers because i was so nervous. The rest prepared the table and utensils, while i helped to open the packaging, and Soohyuk went to get the plates. 

Once settled down, Soohyuk took his seat beside me and they started chatting about random things. 

This is so not me……. I cursed my self inside my head. My right hand grabbing the fork and eating the potato salad on the side while the other hand is left below twirling and clutching on to my shirt. 

tumblr_ney13er1O01scm9d0o1_500.gif

Originally posted by kimwoobinseyebrows

But suddenly, i felt at ease. Because Soohyuk grabbed my hand that was clutched from under the table and intertwined our fingers together. His thumb rubbing circles on my hand, as if he was assuring me without words that everything is going to be alright.

tumblr_n6eerhrn5X1t1bb3ao1_500.gif

Originally posted by ygtop

“What’s your hand doing down there?” -Seunghyun caught it and for the first time, i had looked up at him instinctively, and our eyes met.

“Why?” -I mustered up all my courage and asked, the sudden gush of bad memories suddenly flooded in through my head. Seunghyun didn’t reply, though i could see from his eyes that he wasn’t too happy with what he was seeing.

The air is filled with silence once again, although after a few moments Jiyong and Soohyuk tried to lighten the atmosphere again and talk amongst themselves. 

After the movies ended and the credits roll, I was suddenly dragged to the kitchen by Seunghyun who was now holding the finished-eating plates of me and his. He put it down by the kitchen sink and started washing the plates, his hands still grabbing mine and wetting them with the water. “Wash your share” -was all he simply said.

“About us….” -He said quietly after a moment.

“There’s no more us. There’s never going to be anymore of ‘us’ anymore” -I said. This time round, with all my heart, earnestly and truthfully. Even though it hurts, but i know that was what i wanted.

He didn’t say a word for a while until i had finished washing my own utensils and plates, “You’re right” -He said quietly, “Sorry, i let you go that night without even stopping you” -He stopped washing his own plates and grabbed my hand, which i didn’t bother to swat away. 

“I honestly can’t be bothered anymore” -I said only for him to hear and wriggled out of his touch before putting the plates back in the racks and walked away.

*****

By the end of everything, we’ve finished two bottles of wine and everyone were tipsy. Though, Jiyong and Seunghyun managed to leave safely since their managers had fetch them. 

From earlier on after the meal, Soohyuk face had went all black and he refuses to look at me. I don’t even know why and yet weirdly, i just want him to touch me. Even holding my hands is good enough.

But no, his eyes don’t meet mine even though i’ve been trying. It’s like he was avoiding me and i just don’t get it.

I was about to stand up before i tipsily lost my balance and fell down; landing coincidently while Soohyuk caught me and sat right on top of his lap.

He was about to steady me up before i lost control and turned to face him. 

tumblr_my8cmd7Cr81rpxejjo1_r1_500.gif

Originally posted by bo-gum

“Why are you avoiding me?” - I asked, his gaze still not meeting mine. “I’m not” -was all he simply said. Ok, fine. Let’s not talk about it then. I angrily tried to get up from his lap but this time, he pulled me down again to him. “Were you happy to see him here? You guys must’ve been able to talk it out again since he was holding your hands earlier on while the two of you were washing the plates” -He said, slurring his words out a little, “and you didn’t push his hands away” -He finishes.

What? 

He saw that?

So….. is he being jealous right now?

“Oppa, is that a new scent you’re wearing? Is it called ‘jealousy’ by You?” I asked and looked at him. And finally, his eyes looked up to meet mine. 

tumblr_n9lh8tJAqH1rh6f2eo1_500.gif

Originally posted by oppasbitsh

In a flash, i was caught off-guard and his lips were already on mine.  His arms wrapped tightly against my waist, protectively holding me close to him as my heart pumped faster, my face heated and it spread throughout my chest, while my mind is lost in the arms of this man (although slightly sober, i knew i shouldn’t have done it but yet i’m not doing anything to stop it). I sat there on his lap motionless, not knowing what to do but to voluntarily and willingly return the passionate kiss we are sharing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my hand into his hair, and almost at the same time, we let out a soft moan. Using this chance, he deepened our kiss and his tongue slip inside mine swiftly, as i did to him, too. Our breathing was deep and so synchronised together, with the occasional soft moans. 

The kiss was broken only after we had both lost our balance and fell to the ground, with me on top of him. I could feel his eyes watching my every move, though still very much fixated on my eyes. My breathing got heavier, my shoulders tensed and the atmosphere got even more heavier. 

Then his hand stretched out to me, his hand brushing the hair out of my face and tugged them in to my ears. He leaned forward slowly, his eyes now fixated on my lips. I knew what was going to happen next but if we continue it….

“I have to go now” -I immediately spoiled the mood and sat up, though hesitant because i very much want to stay. Gosh, what am i talking about? I shouldn’t even be feeing this way.

Unless……

I blushed at the thought. No, that can’t be it. I can’t possibly have feelings towards Soohyuk. Right? I wasn’t sure…. 

“Do you have to?” -He sat up right, and pulled me into his embrace again, lightly lifting me up and sat me down on his lap.

tumblr_mrgkbsANuE1ryyf5ho2_250.gif

Originally posted by soohyuk-thang

I was hesitant. What should i do? Say yes? Or no? Listen to my heart? Or my head? God, help me!

My heart beats faster and my breathing faltered. 

“I…..” -I hesitated, 

“This is all so wrong of us…… we shouldn’t even be doing this… We’ve been really reckless, possibly because we’re not in our right mind right now….” -I said, trying to push him away from me, not knowing if i said even makes sense.

“Really? Because it feels real to me” -He answered with his smooth deep voice that melted me, but it gets worse. He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on my lips again before he smiled a playful smile, “So do you really have to go?” -He asked once again, with a fake pout.

.

“I guess…. not” -I said, barely breathing properly before my lips met his again.

tumblr_nseafkdaeA1s1oo2no1_400.gif

Originally posted by uaena-vip

******

To be continued….