Chapter 1: Always here for you

My turn (Lee Soohyuk Fanfiction)

** OPTIONAL continuation after Getting you back for Lee Soo Hyuk’s Stan **

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 1: Always here for you

1 Year later:

“Are you going to finish those by yourself?” -Someone, a familiar deep voice spoke to me in the distance. “2 Tubs of ice-cream…” -He approached nearer and observed the items that i’ve just purchased from the convenience store. “It’s better to share it with someone” -He continued.

“S-Soohyuk… Oppa” -I greeted, feeling extremely guilty for not replying any of his messages or answered any of his calls ever since Seunghyun (T.O.P) and I had went our separate ways a month ago. 

tumblr_mwkpi11xUZ1syegc4o2_400.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

“By the look from your face, i guess someone is guilty for ignoring me” -He observed, while pulling out the chairs that was outside the convenience store for us to sit. 

“Do-do you want some?” -I offered and ransacked the bag of ice-cream.

“Sure, Let’s go to my house” -He said casually.

“Why your house?” -I asked quizzically. I mean, since we are already seated here and there’s tables and chairs, we could’ve just enjoyed the ice-cream together.

“To do my laundry” 

“What?” -I asked, not understanding his current mind and logic at all.

“And watch movie with me” 

“What?” -I asked again, still not getting what he’s trying to say.

“Or you could also help me paint my new house. I’m moving in tomorrow” 

“Huh?” -I scrunched my face from all these weird topic he had brought out. “Oppa, why are you saying all these things that i don’t understand-”

tumblr_mtolxe2Rpn1s6hbjvo1_400.gif

Originally posted by tardisewho

“Because at least then you have a companion for you to cry and rant out to. You’re sad and heartbroken, so face it. I am so frustrated that you’re hiding those feelings and cry yourself to sleep.” -He looked at me furiously. 

Right about now, there’s two things running through my mind: 1) I’ve never seen him this furious or lash out at me before and 2) how did he know i cried myself to sleep?

“How……” -I trailed, trying to find the right words to structure.

“I saw you by the window for a few nights, and other times, your room lights aren’t off even if it’s past 3am. If you are figuring out why i didn’t approach you, it’s because i am not good with words. I wanted to be there for you, physically. And i was outside your doorstep. But you didn’t answer my calls at all so i couldn’t tell you. Oh, and what’s worst?” -He turned and glared at me, 

tumblr_ngmy0ouvDZ1tgxj1bo1_500.gif

Originally posted by shutupfeels

“There’s no doorbell”- He sighed deeply, “I would’ve knock and/or bang on the door but it will disturb the neighbourhood. Ah, besides, how hard is it for you to give me a call and say ‘can you be here for me’ or ‘I’m going through a hard time, can we go eat something together or hangout?’” -He said, filled and consumed with anger and annoyance.

For that few seconds, there is silence between us and what’s left are the sound of the silent howling from the cold night wind. I don’t know how i should be feeling right now. Touched that someone still cares about me? I don’t know…

“What time?” -I started the conversation after giving it a thought, and he looked at me in confusion, his face still contorted in annoyance. “You needed a painter, you said” -I shrugged, and a smile slowly crept and formed on his face, rid of all signs of anger.

He patted my head. “I’ll call you. This time, answer your phone, understand?” 

 

To be continued….